Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chucking Rocks [ Open ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Chucking Rocks [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 am

I sighed, throwing a rock into the lake, watching as the water rippled. I picked up another. Camp has been so boring lately... I threw another with a bit more force, causing a rather large splash. "Pfff..." I sighed once more, pushing my glasses back up the bridge of my nose.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"Sup?" Evelyn called from across the lake. She jerked her head upwards as she spoke. Evelyn's hand was gripped around a wine bottle from her dad's office. The spunky teen popped open the cork and chugged down a quarter of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 am

I walked dow to the lake, hoping to find somthing interesting going on after a kind of boring day of chores and activities. I unbuttoned my red and black flannel shirt so that the cool evening breeze could wash over my bare exposed front after a hot day. When I saw two other figures I wasnt sure if I should go over to them. But when I saw one of the figures shove a bottle into the air I thought I might investigate. "Hey guys, whats goin on over here?" I questioned curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

"Oh my gods, Evelen." I muttered as I swiped the bottle from her hand, "No more wine for you! Remember what happened last time?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

~Evelyn died. Want someone to replace?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

~sURE.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 pm

~Who? xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

~Idc
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

~It has to be certain xD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chucking Rocks [ Open ]   Chucking Rocks [ Open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chucking Rocks [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1