Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

I bent down to grab a smooth stone that was carefully weathered by the river. I aimed carefully, and tossed it sideways, watching it skip along. It did about three skips before it just went plop, sinking to the bottom. Okay, yeah, maybe I was a little bored, but I could find SOMETHING to do around here right??
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Rosie walked up the creek. She was out taaking in the quiet until she heard the familiar sound of a stone sinking into the water. She looked ahead and saw someone trying to skip a stone. She picked up a stone and muttered a speel on it. She threw it and it bounded ahead a dozen times before gracefully skinking to the bottom. She smirked and walked up towards the person.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Lowri was so glad to be back at camp. After going to a boarding school for a month to find some demi-gods, she couldn't be more happy to be back. She was walking around all of camp and was passing through the creek last. She picked up a stone, flicking it above the water so it glided across the waves, bouncing twenty times before going under. She had done better. She looked over seeing a girl walking up to a boy. She looked up at the boy and, whoa, was he gorgeus.
"Hey, what up?" She smiled and walked up to them both. Her gaze kept moving the guy yet she tried not to make it too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

As I saw two people approach, I frowned. Had they both seen my horrible rock skipping? I tried to pluck up the courage to talk. "Hey," I said. I recognized one of the people as my half-sister, Lori or Lowri or something. I suddenly felt a bit better. "Hey," I said in my sort of deep/scratchy voice. I didn't like how I sounded, but I guess it came with the looks. Anyway, I picked up another stone. "I suck at this," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 am

[color=purple]Rosie giggled, "You'll get better" she assured. She turned around to the other girl. "So you here for a walk?" she asked curiously. She didn't think anyone would be out here when she went for her walk. Now she was glad there were.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

"Hahaha, Yeah I can tell." She laughed with Rory. "You got to get the angle right. You're Rory, right? So, what's life been like since I've been gone?" She showed him, making the pepple hop over the waves fifteen times before looking at the girl.
"For a walk? Yeah, just got back from recruiting more demi-gods." Lowri rolled her eyes, holding out her hand to the girl.
"I'm Lowri Wayne, daughter of Athena." She smiled. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 pm

[color=purple]Rosie shook the hand. "I'm Rosie, daughter of Hecate." She smiled. "So recruiting demi-gods hard?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

"More or less..." Said Flash cutting in. "I woke up here with no memory....seems like the recruiting is getting a little....desperate." Said Flash. This was the first time Flash actually talked to the "Busy" campers. He hated them for being too wrapped up in this feeble broadway-production-of-a-camp. Not even noticing a guy walking around with no memory, .....or answers for the least. He had guessed his godly parent and guessed correctly, although he didnt expect to have powers that literally spawned from his "wildest dreams." Flash waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm

"I don't know who you got recruited by then." Lowri laughed. "Because when we did it, I never knocked anyone out or nothing." She ran a hand through her hair. "But yeah, it is hard. It's weird trying to fit in with all the humans when you've adjusted to life at camp. Trying to build the level of trust with them is hard aswell. They need to know that you are there for them when you tell them what they are." She shrugged, reaching into her pocket and pulled out a piece of gum.
"You guys ever gone?"
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Rosie blinked. "Where did you come from?" She looked around and shrugged. Campers often snuck up behind her. When she started going she forgets about everything else. She turned to the newcomer. "Ouch, sorry about that." she lookd down then stook out her hand. "Rosie Elwood, glad to meet ya!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"Im Flash Roman. Nice to meet you all." Flash said. Hoping to make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)   Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping rocks (get it? Skipping rock/rocks?? Aw, nvm)
Page 1 of 1