Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) Empty
PostSubject: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I stared at the climbing wall with dread.I wasnt really into climbing or getting burnt by lava but I had to train somehow.The forest wasnt as helpful for training as I had thought so now I was at my last resort.I fastned my combat boots and started climbing.The walls shook and rocks fell off the side but I managed to keep my grip.I kept climbing upward hoping that I would continue to find a place to put my foot.I looked down trying to calculate how far up I was.Today was gonna be a chalenge.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 am

"Hey, be careful up there!" I called up to the girl climbing the wall. I was next in line. I recognized her from my cabin.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I finnaly reached the top.I fist pumped in the air and looked down."Hey sis! Hows it going?"I said,slowly grapeling down.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"Wow, congrats," I said. "I'm going to climb this thingy-majigger here."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 am

I finally reached the floor .I started taking of the harnesss."First time?"I asked her once I was completly out of the harness.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yep," I grimced. I approached the wall of danger. "Wish me luck."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm

"Good luck."I said handing her the harness.The first time I had climbed the wall I had been scared out of my wits.Nowadays I could climb it with ease.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I started to climb. The wall shook violently. A boulder twice the size of my head headed down my way. I quickly dodged it, only to see lava coming towards me. I scrambled to the side, but it managed to singe a side of my hair. More rocks tumbled down. I got knocked off the wall when another boulder hit me [though it changed into a feather just in time, so my skull didn't get injured]. "Darn," I groaned, examining the holes in my shirt.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm

"That was preety good.First time I tried to climb this thing I fell off when I wasnt even five feet off the ground."I said chuckling at how bad my first attempt had been.In New Orleans everything was flat.No mountains to climb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)   I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I oficialy hate climbing rocks(open)
Page 1 of 1