Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love Rock Climbing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

Love Rock Climbing  Empty
PostSubject: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:02 pm

As I was walking around Camp Half-Blood looking for something to do I noticed the rock climbing wall it had been a long time since it had been a long time since I had been rock climbing yet I was great at it before Camp Half-Blood I used to rock climb every week, I had won in competions, but of course the walls had no lava. Today I decided would be the day that I would rock climb again. As I walked toward the wall I remebred how much fun I used to have. When I finally got there it was empty so I took a deep breath and started. As I felt that first rock in my hand I felt so at home. I climbed with incredible speed dodging the lalva when I got back to the bottom I decided to do it again and it conttunied like this for an hour even though I could not feel my arms.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:01 pm

I wandered toward the Climbing wall while pulling leaves out of my hair and clothes.Runnin through the forest treetops was fun and all but it was really messy too.I saw my BFF Emily and laughed seeing her climbing the wall and almost falling off."How goes it Emily-chan?"I said using the honorific because I knew she hated it.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

" O.K." I shouted fro top then let go, and saterted climbing agian. DANG, this was fun, I mean next to being able to fly, this is on my top ten list.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:20 pm

I laughed then grabed a harnes and started climbing to.I hated rock climbing but I wanted to hang out with emily."So anything interesting happen lately?"I asked her climbing up to where she was.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

"Nah," I said while reaching the top letting go and starting again. Once I was midway through the wall I nothiced Minerva struggling to keep up."Having trouble there" I said in a I can do it all voice.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

"No."I said while jumping to a different rock as the lava flow began."I think a twelve year old hit on me a little while ago.Is that weird or normal?"I asked her jumping down to her.I always cheked this kind of stuff with Emily cause my defenition of normal was completly diferent from your deffinition of normal.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm

"O.K. if you dont like him,can you refer him to me" I said in a pleased voice and then quickly sped up.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I smiled trying hard not to laugh."Ok.Just know he likes pizza."I said following behind her.He was in for a surprise alright.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"O.K. i like pizza to, describe him for me" I said because I was not going out with no ugly guy.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:59 pm

"Hes 'bout 5'6,Brown eyes and hair to match.Hes nice but way too young for me."I said climbing up next to her.I sighed.Was he in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:25 pm

"O.K. you know wher I can meet him" I said in a insterted voice. Then I started all over again with the next climb. Man, this was fun but my arms were starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:01 pm

I sighed following her."I dunno.I think hes staying in the Hermes cabin or something."I said brushing my hair out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:42 am

I wander up to the climbing wall, looking for something to do. I see a pair of people on the wall, and I recognise one of them. "Hey Minerva, is that you?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I turned around nearly falling off the wall.When I regained my balance I waved at Alice."Hey Alice.Yeah its Mini.Was up?"I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:43 pm

"You I guess." I say laughing a little. I start to climb up the wall to join her, almost falling a few times. Climbing isn't really my strong point.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

"Whos that?" I whispered to Minerva, I really got to start meeting new people."Hi" I said as Alice started climbing the wall.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:20 pm

"Hi, I'm Alice." I say . "Who are you?" I try and reach my hand out to her, but i slip and fall aout a foot before I get another hold on the wall. "Oops." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

"Hi, im Emily, and I see that you arnt very good at this"I said trying to make a friendship, other than Minerva.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:23 pm

I rolled my eyes.Oh yes Emily,point out that persons problems."Is anything else up?You know.Other than us?"I asked her climbing down next to her.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm

"Hey, I can climb just fine." I say laughing. "Nothing really, by the way." I say to Minerva. "Things are getting pretty dull around here." I start to climb again, until I catch up to Emily.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

I follow behind Alice.I knew what she meant.It had been preety dull around camp nowadays.Maybe it was time to head out.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yah, I see that but you had some trouble down there"I said while smiling. "So you guys know each other?" I said trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I rolled my eyes."Shes my half sister Em."I said in an 'uh-duh' voice.I climbed up next to Em."She can turn people into cats too."I said smiling develishley.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yah, yah, yah you and your addiction with turning people into cats" I said while giving my ugh voice.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:05 pm

"Nah, I don't do that too much." I say. "I'm way too reluctant when it comes to dealing with cats." I much prefer burning them to a crisp. Anyways we met mostly a while back in the forest, and we had a magic duel." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Rock Climbing    Love Rock Climbing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Rock Climbing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next