Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky) Empty
PostSubject: Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky)   Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 am

Sitting on the top of the wall, I smiled. The view was amazing, and that coupled with the fact that I had made it up made me extremely happy.
The wind lifted my long red hair around me, and sighing, I quickly tied it back into a ponytail. Knowing my luck, it would get singed on the way down.
I turned, and scrambled as fast as I could back the ways. About half way, I scorched a hole into the front of my top, and the bit of lava hit my skin. I clenched my teeth and kept going, jumping to the ground at the end.
Turning, I walked straight into boy.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Pinky

Pinky

Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky)   Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 am

I was climbing the climbing wall that day, What? I was a sucker for sports. Anyway I was already half-way down the climbing wall 'til I saw a girl climbing it too, she was did fine, but a bit of lava fell on her skin. Wow, I hope she's alright. I was already done with the wall, so went after her, But why me? I don't really like talking to people though, I was never the one to socialize, but would've talked to the girl sometime in the future right? Rather, than resisting, I ran after the girl and said "Oh my gods, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com

Friends, Fun and Climbing (Charity & Pinky)
Page 1 of 1