Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An open lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlotta

Carlotta

An open lot Empty
PostSubject: An open lot   An open lot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I looked at the area not a plant in sight, it oddly sqaure. Had something been here before I thought to myself. It was luckly away from all the other cabins and activites, so I was utterly alone. Alone is what I had been my whole life, with a sigh I picked up my suitcase, my backpack and my bow and arrows. Walked into the dry sqaure, sat right in the middle closed my eyes and relaxed
Back to top Go down
Ariana Blew

Ariana Blew

An open lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: An open lot   An open lot I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

"When will I be claimed?"I asked him.I was scared to death and was mad at the same time.My eyes went black like always ans it made it more better for me to see.
Back to top Go down

An open lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: