Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me. Empty
PostSubject: Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.   Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Carrying my books in both hands, I hurry out of the Hera Cabin and look at my untied puffy neon shoes. "I should really tie them" I muttered. Probably because I wasn't looking where I was going, I bumped into some guy with a really hard chest. "Ouch..." I mumbled. I looked up to find some guy who I share a bunk with... What was his name again? I know it started with a K or something.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.   Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

~They share a bunk?! Jeesh, I didn't know they were even at second base yet~

I stared down at the girl. We were in the same cabin. What is her name...? "Sorry." said I, facing her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.   Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 pm

"It's 'Kay. What's your name again? Kaydon? Kalua? Kaldone?" I ask him, rubbing my head a bit and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.   Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math is too hard, I'll let an Athena kid do it for me.
Page 1 of 1