Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Antonio,Son of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Antonio,Son of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I walked up the hill,sycthe in hand.My little brother,Noah,had told me about this place when we were younger.I hoped he was here.I hadn't seen him since he'd run away three years ago.If he wasn't here,then... I didn't even wanna think about it.I started to walk down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:53 pm

I called after the boy. "Hey! Wait up!" I caught up to him and sheepishly grinned. "Hi. Im Alex Dashwood. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm

I turned toward the girl who called herself Alex Dashwood."I'm Antonio Mount,son of Athena.Sup." I said,putting my sycthe over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"Daughter of Apollo. Nice...um...sycthe?" She said giggling. Who carries a sycthe around? Apparently this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am

I rolled my eyes."Whats so funny?" I asked,putting my sycthe over my shoulder."It's my only weapon."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 pm

I stopped giggling. "Oh, sorry. Nothing's wrong with it. You have a scythe, I have a sword. It's like the same thing." She stared at him. "So, where'd you get that?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 pm

I looked at it,then back at her."From my little brother Noah.He stole it from one of Kronos' dead servents." I showed her the mark on the side.The mark of Kronos. "I tried to get it off,but it's engraved." I told her.I hadn't mentioned my brother had killed the dude with his bare hands,or that he'd disappeared.I didn't like to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

"Oh...cool..." Alex was sorta scared of Kronos. He haunted her in her dreams, the dreams usually ending with her falling into Tartarus. She pulled out her sword from behind her pant leg. "See, I found Adrenaline...well, I technically didn't find it. My boyfriend did. He pulled it out of a enemy demigod's hands. He's realy good at that, being a son of Hermes." Alex then realized that she was rambling. She does that when she thinks about Austin. "Anyway, your brother seems pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

"Yeah.He's a year younger than me and a much better fighter." He watched her shake,and said " Im afraid of Kronos too.He... he... he... almost killed my brother multiple times.Then he ran away,and I haven't seen him since.I was hoping I might find him here."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

"Oh, ok." Alex could tell this was a tough subject for him. "So, you ever meet your mom?" She loved asking this question for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I nodded."Once,with my brother when we were little.She gave him a knife,and me a sword,but I gave the sword to him.I'm better with my sycthe anyway." I slung my sythce in a sheath on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

"Really? That's awesome. I never met my dad..." Her voice trailed off. "For two years, the only contact he's given me is claiming me. Otherwise, nothing. But, you know, I guess gods have a busy schedule." Alex always thought of how her dad looked like. But she only had a vision from her dreams. Austin was the only one who knew about her dreams...
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

"I feel bad.To tell the truth,the only reason I met my mom was because Noah and I snuck into Olympus to see her.When the gods saw us I think Zeus was ready to blast us before Athena stopped him.She sent us away with the knife and sword.Probably so we wouldn't cause anymore trouble." I laughed.My brother and I were so stupid sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Alex laughed too. "Yeah, I can relate to that. Once, I shot an arrow (by accident) at the nose of a picture of Zeus! He, like, created a storm cloud that was just above me- like in those cartoons." Alex smiled at that memory.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:11 pm

I laughed."I guess everyone ticks off the gods now and again."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Alex smiles. "Yeah, I guess so." Alex's face suddenly turned dark. "Oh no. I almost forgot."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I looked at her,suddenly serious."What happened?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

I start to shake. "K...K...Kronos said he would send a surprise for me at noon." I check my watch. "And...and...its noon." I ready my sword and see a Fury coming up the hill. I relax knowing it cant get past the borders. "Its fine."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 pm

My eyes grew wide as I saw the Fury.Of course,it wasn't after me,but just seeing one always put terror in my heart.I shook as I realized it was the same Fury that had scarred Noah for life.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

"Calm down." I comforted. "It cant get past the borders."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 pm

"Th..th..th..." I said,scared anyway."You don't know what that thing did to my brother.." I said shaking my head."Just seeing the thing scares the heck out of me."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 am

Realizing it cant get past the borders, the Fury flew away. "See?" Alex said. "Its gone."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

I took a deep breath."I overreacated.Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm

"Oh, its fine. It scared you, thats all."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm

I smiled. "Thanks for understanding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio,Son of Athena   Antonio,Son of Athena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio,Son of Athena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: