Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lake Admirer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Lake Admirer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Admirer    Lake Admirer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 pm

People seemed to be coming in far too quickly for my taste. The suddeness of the crowd was a bit of a hassle... personally, I just prefered to have conversations with smaller groups of two or three. The less people there were, usually the more personal your conversations could be which also lead to better relationships.
I smiled politely at the female Satyr who had arrived, wondering whether or not to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Lake Admirer    Lake Admirer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 pm

This conversation was getting awkward, which was strange despite the number of people. Oh, I'm sure they're only trying to be friendly but it's better to be able to explain stuff to people who would listen.

I glanced at Sinclair's direction seeing he was rather uncomfortable with the crowd since he suddenly fell silent. Maybe it was time to go. Though, I didn't really want to be rude to them and just leave. What was I going to do?

I willed myself to stand, my hand still in my lower back. Then I grabbed my pack from the ground and looked up at the clouds. I turned to face the lake and started to contemplate, maybe they'd get the message? But, now, who am I supposed to share my story to?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lake Admirer    Lake Admirer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 pm

The lake had suddenly become a lot more quiet, despite the increase in people. Noting Rosanna looking up at the clouds, clearly ignoring the conversation, I smiled politely to the gathering crowd.
"Terribly sorry about this," I bowed apologetically, a habit I had adopted from my mother, "but Rosanna here is new, so I think i should really take her over to her cabin. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Lake Admirer    Lake Admirer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 pm

OOC: I usually write in 3rd person now but oh well ;)

The cabin? I scratched my head, noticing how untamable my hair was at the moment. "Yes, sorry.. It's just that I have a lot on my mind.." I must've looked rabid to them. Messy hair, distraught eyes, destroyed back pack and filthy long-sleeved shirt. Yup. I was rabid alright. Maybe I could go exclaim 'boo' then they would run away. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Admirer    Lake Admirer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Admirer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2