Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A trip to camp.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

Jason walked down a side walk on a hot day in the city of Los Angela's his Black steel toed combat boots clicking on the ground as he made his way into a alley he looked back a group of trench coats were following him the alley was a dead end ending in a 40 foot wall straight up that was the wall for a apartment building, Jason looked back as the 5 trench coats walked in the air shimmered behind them as mist surrounded the alley way. The Trench coats dropped there disguise and standing in front of him were three of the ugliest creatures he had ever seen.

Each of the creatures had 4 eyes on there bear like face there arms were pink and bare and ended in 3 long claws there body was a mix between a eagle body with dead wings drooping from there back and a tiger with black stripes down there belly the lead one lifted a claw and barked something which made the other two fan out coming to the side of the young kid it seemed they had found easy enough prey having followed the smell of the boy for 7 blocks and now the child had sealed it's fate coming into this alley.

Jason tilted his head when the trench coats were dropped he got a good look at them apparently these things were some kind of monster but Jason had his own surprise as the two spread out Jason's back seemed to push out before the skin parted letting lose 4 massively thick chains they were blood red with blood dripping off them the tip's were spear points that could go through a tank, Jason smirked as the two looked at there leader not having expected the boy to be able to do anything the one on the left turned to say something right before a chain slammed into it's body with a roar it turned to dust. The other two turned to run but only got so far the bottom two had went into the ground and slithered under the concrete when the two turned to leave they explode up impaling them from lower body up through the top with a roar they dusted as well.

Jason pulled the chains back gritting his teethe as his skin healed it hurt when the chains were used but they were so quick and shocking most didn't have time to react to the sudden weapons, Jason stretched his body walking out of the alley way hand's in his pocket he had heard of a place for people like them from his father some place called Half Blood Camp.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 am

I sat on the boader line, Like I do alot, just sitting there My legs swinging geantly. waiting for some stuipd moster to shot and kill. Only a foot from the boader so I was safe. My honey blond hair pulled in a ponytail, expect for the few stands of bangs that would fall in my eyes, they were cut ruffly with sissocrs, because my dad couldn't wait for a few more moments before he claimed me, I scaned the bottom with my stange yet beautful Silvery cream eyes
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:34 am

Jason walked over the road looking around spotting strawberry fields his Cold hazel eyes looking through his black bangs with dyed red tips his hands were pushed down into his pockets and with a step he began his next journey, the wind picked up blowing around him as his boots left indention's into the ground he looked like some goth kid who wondered out of a horror movie after killing his parents with a ax. His handsome facial features searched the are before he spotted a large oak standing alone and proud over the land looking like a master of it's domain, Jason spotted a girl sitting on the grass as he walked up looking at her as he tilted his head as he spoke his voice sounded cold and icy. "I am figuring since your sitting here like some kind of pathetic guard who is bored out of her mind. Jason looked at the girl he had just gave a tongue lashing too.

Jason looked past the guard and out spotting the multiple cabins and the large house with a picnic like area and a fireplace that must have been the mess hall he noticed kids running around in battle armor and fighting with swords even at this distance his eyes were sharp as a hawks, he looked at the girl waiting for her to do something he expected a challenge or a wave or something.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 am

I jumped out of the tree, "I am not a guard, You don't have to talk to me like I am below you, because I'm not, and does it matter if I'm bored, And I sure as Hades am Not Pathetic" I shot back, My voice strong and icy, but most of all dangerous. Surpizeing for a young girl, I glared at him, my cold hard emotainless eyes angrey.

I stepped closer to him, my arrows already turned into a gray and tan bag on my back. My pale pink lips pursed and waiting for his most likely annoying and failing atemp to scare or disreapect me. My old hunting boots well worn in and the light waight jacket where a little to big, but still good. lose like some dog's skin lose, she they can move around while their stuck. I wasn't worried about being trapped. I was Irked about this goth dude who just comes up to me and starts rattleing off
Back to top Go down
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 am

Jason smirked as he looked at the girl than her weaponry before he chuckled shaking his head his feet passed the border as he moved down towards the large camp looking back with a cold smile. "Well if your not the guard then you wouldn't have a problem showing me around. Jason pushed down on the grass it was softer purer than what he was use to in the Concrete Jungles of the U.S. as if something was growing it blade by blade. Jason turned around looking at the sun estimating his time of arrival to 7:30 Am it seems camp got started early. (That's all I had to work with....)

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 am

I frowned but shook my head and moved towards him. My arrowhead neck hitting the base of my neck with each even movement. "I guess I could...." I trailed off sighing before moving down the hill. I whistled as I aussie mix ran over by me, My silvery eyes lit up as I reached down to pet the puppy. Then went back to serious as I stood up stright and walked to the base of the hill, "Your name" I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 am

Jason looked at the girl she seemed a bit off as the girl whistled some dog ran up Jason didn't like dogs they were loud and annoying, He moved forward passing her while she played with the dog. "Jason and that's all you need to know. Jason continued down the hill until he got to the bottom and looked around. "This place isn't half Bad a lot of people though. Jason noticed kids running around playing volley ball some were putting on make up while others discussed the strengths and weaknesses of the weapon they held before he noticed the cabins and laughed. "Wow decorator needed majorly.

Jason continued on forcing the girl to follow him as he gave himself the tour stopping at a massive house with vines growing all over the place with a shrug he continued on stopping at the woods he could see a couple of kids fighting a large black dog with fire here and there. "Huh a hellhound been awhile since I saw one of those.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 am

I followed him, every mininte or so makeing a grab at my arrows, then stopping cuz I wanted the dessret, and if I killed him I wouldn't get any. The puppy followed me, never making a sound. sniffing at the ground every once in awhile. As he said something about the decore'" I just nodded, moving she noticed the Hellhounds, she wasn't to much for tChe magical animals, the normal ones she loved.

Cole yipped once and I let him go play with the Wolf Likos. In the woods everything was calm, untill she seen a wild hellhound, all she'd have to do is reach in her bag a pull out a arrow, her archrey was wonder better then most her siblimgs, being blessed by Artmeis. But she wasn't joining her hunt.
Back to top Go down
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 am

Jason watched the battle going on in the forest as his eyes shifted over spotting the wild hell-hound and smirked he was bored so why not, Jason moved closer to the hell-Hound it was about the size of a van it's jaws slammed against each other as it watched the challenger come forth it's eyes burned with flames it leaned down placing it's massive paws in a stance ready to jump. Jason looked at the Hell-Hound staring it in the eyes as 4 chains exploded from his back two coming out the top of his back and the other two on the lower blood dripped down from ripping the flesh open.

Jason watched the Hell hound as he controlled the chains like they were his arm so far it was all he had control over each chain was thick and indestructible and 40 feet long the chains moved around in the air two of them distracting the hell hound and with a flash two chains exploded out of the ground one wrapped around the Hell hound's waist and lifted it into the air as the other speared into the hell hound ripping all the way up turning it to dust.

Jason slid his chains back dropping to all four's as the chains sank back into his skin before his skin closed up Jason rose looking back before walking out of the forest that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:41 pm

I sneered and walked deeper into the forset I got to the creek and found Cole sleeping in the shade, Colby was sitting by the creek her long black hair curly and speard around her. I smiled and started to claim a tree. swinging and girpping until I made it to a good branch.

I heard Lexis come back, but didn't say anything, Likos moved around me and the tree, his thick russet fur shined in the sunlight. Like he senced someone else was coming. His thick paw left indents and russeled leaves, "Likos, what's your deal" I asked him he didn't anwser just growled, I got up and put the thick chian on his collor, thank goodness even his sissocr like jawls could'nt cut trough it.
Back to top Go down
Jason

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 pm

End topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A trip to camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to camp.   A trip to camp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to camp.
Page 1 of 1