Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

ROAD TRIP!!! Empty
PostSubject: ROAD TRIP!!!   ROAD TRIP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm

OOC~ Hey y'all! this is just a road trip for anyone at camp who's bored and wants to go see the sights of New York and find some Half-Bloods. There WILL be Monsters. You have been warned.

BIC~ I woke up to the sound of fighting outside. Jumping out of my small cot, I ran to the open window of the Hera/ Hades/ Minor God Cabin and stuck my head out. I was greeted to the sight of two campers in a brutal fight. The campers slashed and spun, trying to stab the other. The stronger looking one (probably a child of Ares) swung his sword, barely missing the tanner and leaner camper's (Probably a child of Apollo) shoulder. Just about when I thought they were about to destroy each other, they burst out laughing. They color came back to my face, and I let out a sigh of relief, which was quickly replaced as a glare of anger, since they woke me up so early. Sticking their swords back in their belt loops they began to walk down to the lake, still laughing heartily. I sighed and began to walk back to my cot. Stupid early trainers I thought, searching for some clean cloths Waking me up at six, scaring me half to death. After finding my favorite Evanescence t-shirt and a pair of black short-shorts I quickly changed and tied up my hair in a messy ponytail. Trying not to wake my many cabin mates, I silently crept out the door and into the bright summer morning light. A sweet breeze tickled my face as I walked over the woods and sat under a large maple tree, closing my eyes. Then I remembered. The road trip. The bus leaves at 6:30. I shot up from my spot under the tree and ran to back up to my cabin. Not caring who I was waking up, I threw open the door, grabbed my already packed bag, threw on my crocs and ran to Half-Blood Hill where a small group was waiting. I waved and walked over to them. A few kids had been chosen randomly to go on a road trip to New York City and stay there for 3 nights to look for Half-Bloods in the city. It was pretty dangerous but, hey, it's NYC baby! And Chiron had somehow been able to score a 5 star hotel. No matter how many monsters attacked, or many Half-Bloods we found this trip was going to rule.
Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!!!
Page 1 of 1