Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who's up for a Road Trip?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's up for a Road Trip? Empty
PostSubject: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm

~Ok, so how's about a mini road trip across the country?

I could honestly say I was so psyched for this. A road trip with Steven and Demetria couldn't have been more awesome. I started walking toward the entrance of my Cabin making sure that I get everything that I might need for this little activity. I look behind me to see if they were following me.

Last edited by Brand New Eyes on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm

OOC: YA! XD

BIC: I was still following Rita. I didn't really need anything. I mean... I don't really HAVE anything. I smiled when she looked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm

I was following rita with my hands in my pockets. I looked foward to the roadtrip, and hoped i got to drive.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

I walked into the Cabin and made my way to my bunk. I took my purse from under the bed and I took out my wallet. I open it and took a look inside, about $439 and a few drachmas. Not bad. I exit the Cabin and I smile at Steven and Demetria.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

I smiled when I saw the money... But what car were we taking? I didn't remember hearing anyone had a car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 pm

I thought about transportation and I eagerly looked at Steven, "Do you have a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm

"yeah, actually" i said "i stole my dads." i laughed rather stupidly. "its not much really.." i said.

Last edited by Dusk on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

I shook my head trying to hold back a laugh. "Well then, where is it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

"at the border of camp" i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"Well, awesome!" I laugh. I start making my way toward the entrance of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"follow me" i said.

~you guys wanna skip untill where there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:23 pm

~Yeah, but where? Your car?
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC: yupers
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

I stood next to my dads shiney red corvett. I opend the door and sat in the drivers seat. "i'm sorry i had to steal my dads crappy car." i said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

I sit in the passengers seat next to him. "No problem, without it we won't be able to do this." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:34 pm

~you know that a corvett is an expensive car? xD. His 'dad' was rich

"demetria, get in." i said. I started up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

I sit down. "So where to first?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:38 pm

~;] Yeah, I know.

I look back at Demetria with a wide grin. I turn on the radio and I look out the windshield taking a look at Camp Half-Blood for a quick second. "Um I don't know. You guys choose.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"i heard there where some good movies playing at the theaters" i said.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

I love movies. It's been forever since I've watched one. "YA LETS DO THAT!" I said while jumping in my seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:44 pm

"Sure," I agree to the activity. It's hard to go to a movie when there wasn't anybody to really go with to see one, "Which movie?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I grabbed a recent movie magazine. "here" i say handing it to rita. I started the engine and we sped away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I grab the magazine out of his hand and I start flipping through the pages. I sigh, "Well, there's Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Step Up 3-D, and Vampires Suck. Those are 3 recently released movies. Or the the theater that shows like Oldie movies. There's Casablanca, Grease, and West Side Story." I list the names that seemed the most interesting to me. I then roll down the window a little bit and let the breeze enter the car.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

"We should go see Vampires Suck." I said. "Cause they really do..." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"scott pilgrim gets my vote" i said "ive read the comics where the book is based on"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for a Road Trip?   Who's up for a Road Trip? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's up for a Road Trip?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: