Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An sneaky trip to the camp store.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

An sneaky trip to the camp store. Empty
PostSubject: An sneaky trip to the camp store.   An sneaky trip to the camp store. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I walked in, a twenty in my hands. The trick to stealing is to buy something also. I grabbed a 2L bottle of cherry coke and some mentos(that'll be fun later) then snuck a pack of cigarettes(for the older campers) in my pocket. I hadn't smoked in a year. God, these patches weren't helping either. I payed for my coke and mentos and exited the store, on my way to the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
TitusHoro

TitusHoro

An sneaky trip to the camp store. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An sneaky trip to the camp store.   An sneaky trip to the camp store. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Perry walked around towards the camp store, hoping to find some unhealthy and overpriced snack to fill the breakfast shaped hole in her stomach. She glanced down, forcing her hands into the pockets of a pair of jeans that were perhaps a little too tight for her, and pulling out a handful of change. She had both dollars and dramchas, but really she missed pounds.
She looked up just as she was about to walk into someone else and came to an abrupt stop 'sorry' she said, it seemed she was getting good at walking into people. She glanced down 'coke and mento's huh? aren't the two not supposed to be mixed?' she asked in a thick, british accent 'can I watch?' she grinned 'I've never seen it done before. Oh, and I'm Perry, by the way'
Back to top Go down

An sneaky trip to the camp store.
Page 1 of 1