Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trip to the beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 am

Vergil walked onto the beach, the sun glazing his skin. He felt all his worries and troubles burning off him as he walked onto the sand. "Man I'm bored" Vergil said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 am

Osaki had been wandering around the beach and she spotted another person and smiled big running over to the boy"hi there, my name's osaki"she looked at him and held her hand out to him to shake
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:46 am

"Err hey" Vergil looked over this new person in amazement. There was no way around it, she looked pretty good. "Maybe that's her power" he thought to himself. "My name's vergil, nice to meet you. What cabin are you from?".
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 am

Osaki smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear"im from the aphrodite cabin, what about you?"she looked him up and down trying to see if she could guess which cabin he was in before he said it
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 am

"Well that explains it" vergil smiled and turned to the sun. "I'm from apollo, it's hard to believe though since I look nothing like him". He looked at osaki again, he couldn't tell what colour her eyes were. "Do you always come down here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 am

Osaki smiled and shrugged"its a nice place to clear your head"she sat down on the sand and patted the spot behind her"tell me about yourself vergil, what are your talents?"she hugged her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 am

Vergil sat down next to her instead and waited for her reaction. "Yeah your right, it's the one place here where i feel calm" vergil looked at the sun and breathed in. "My talent's lie within music and the sun, when i feel at one with them i can create different things" Vergil looked at her straight in the eyes "What about you? what talent's do you have, obviously not including your looks" He smiled and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 am

Osaki smiled as she listened and then blushed and giggled at the complement"oh um thank you, well im faster then most people, and im agile and flexible aswell"she smiled and looked at him"can i hear some of your music?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 am

Vergil rasied his eyebrows then smiled "well you'll have to show me what you mean sometime". Then he realised what she just asked and his chest started shrink in anxiety. "ermm no one has ever asked about my music before, but yeah sure" He took out his ipod from his pocket and chose his best song. He handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 am

Osaki smiled and took it and put the earphones into her ears and started the song and she smiled big"wow vergil this is great!"she giggles and starts to hum along to the tum and tap her foot to the beat swaying her head slightly. Once the song ended she handed him the ipod back and smiled"if you want i can show you my talents now?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 am

I walked down to the beach and saw Vergil talking to a girl. "Hey Vergil, who's this cutie?" I asked "I'm Demitri Garcia, Son of Apollo and one of the siblings to this guy." I said. I took my shirt and sandals off and ran into the long island sound.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 am

Vergil turned to demitri "This is Osaki, she's from the aphroditie cabin. And she was just about to show me her talents" Vergil grinned towards her "Thanks a lot". "Now show me what you can do" he said smiling "your talents sound pretty cool".
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 am

Osaki smiled and turned to the other boy"nice to meet you" she looked back at vergil and smiled and looked around and then took off sprinting at an impressive speed, she stopped and ran back towards vergil and half way back she started to cart wheel and then began doing back flips the rest of the way and then finished in the splits and smiled up at him"what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 am

Vergil stood staring with his mouth open. "Wow! now that is impressive!" Vergil walked up to Osaki and whispered in her ear "I guess it's only fair that I show you what else I can do" He looked at her and smiled then stepped back. Vergil looked directly at the sun and spread out his arms. He closed his eyes and instantly his body took the form of a glowing gold light. "I may not be good with a bow but have you seen another child of apollo do this" he turned to demetri and winked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 am

Osaki blushes a bright shade of red when he come close and as she felt his breathe against her ear. her eyes went wide as she saw him turn into a golden light"oh wow...thats so cool!"she shrieked and smiled and walked around him"how do you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

"I don't know exactly how it works to be honest, I just close my eyes and pull on this energy i feel in my chest" Vergil changed back to normal "I can make shapes and shoot things too but i've only done it once" he looked away not wanting to remember his past. "Anyway" Vergil's grin returned "Do you want to take a walk? maybe you can tell me about your past?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 am

"It would be impressive if it could happen at night" I exclaimed. "Unlike him, the rest of us aren't powerless at night time. I'm a great archer and a fantastic swordsman." I said. I laid on my back and absorb the rays that would've harmed mortals but being a Apollo kid the harmful rays of the sun were completely harmless.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

Powerless at night? Vergil smilled. "Demitri, apollo blessed me with a bond between music and my battle sense that has allowed me to fight in a way no one else can. I mix the movements of music and sword swings to create a fighting style that is completely unpredictable" Vergil looked demitri in the eye and continued. "But if you don't believe me we could always spar bro"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Osaki smiled and looked at the two boys"so your both kids of apollo? cool"she lays back on the sand and smiles at them"you dont mind if i work on my tan right?, i haven't had much chance lately."

Last edited by Sarah Omoki on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Vergil turned around and smiled "Thats cool" he looked at demitri one more time then turned around towards osaki. He sat down next to her and continued "So, you still haven't told me about your past" he looked at her and grinned
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Osaki smiled and looked down"there isnt much to tell...i ran away from my home when i was young and wandered around the world." she looks at him and smiles and then rolled onto her side and looked at him"my life is pretty boring"she tucked her hair behind her ear and smiles"whats it like to be in the light form?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Vergil looked in her eyes, he still couldn't tell what colour they were but they were giving him a feeling he couldn't shake. "You ran away huh, It must have been tough by yourself. Well I promise your life will get more interesting with me around" he looked at her and smiled. "Whats it like? It's weird to be honest, I feel weightless. And I feel like nothing can hurt me"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Osaki smiles and shrugged"it wasnt that bad i really just stayed to myself." she smiled and looked at him"it looks like so much fun, can you fly? can you throw fire?"osaki giggled and looked at him trying to imagine him doing those things
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Vergil laughed "Well yeah I can throw fire but i've never tried flying" He looked up "That would be awesome though" Vergil held out his hand and closed his eyes. instantly his hand turned to light again, and a small ball of fire danced in his palm. He opened his eyes and stared at his hand. Suddenly the ball of fire started to grow beyond his control. Vergil stood up and hurled the fire towards the sun. He made a crushing motion with his hand and the ball of fire exploded in the sky. Vergil sat back down looking embarrassed "I guess i need more practice" vergil looked up again smiling. "Do you have any other talents? Maybe hair that never gets frizzy?" he winked to show he was joking
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Osaki watched him perform everything and giggled"i guess that counts"she smiles and shrugged and then winked at him and batted her eyelids"although sometimes boys just seem to do random things for me..."she smiles sweetly and speaks in a soft voice looking him in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip to the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to the beach   Trip to the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to the beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next