Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace and Quiet (Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Beth smiled widely, and blushed a little bit. "Don't be sorry, I mean, you're not the one who has been hitting on me the whole time we've been talking anyway." Beth laughed and finished off her sandwich, and brushed some hair behind her ear. Beth sipped on her lemonade, and refilled the cup. "So boo huh? And I thought that was a ghost sound."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Smile

Cel laughed, "They do say boo, but it's also a name, like deb or sweetie." She finished her sandwich and started nibbling on chips. "People don't call each other boo in the North? Huh. Learn something new everyday," Celeste commented, feeling relieved that Beth wasn't angry or freaked out by the little name.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 pm

"Most days, yeah. For example, in addition to learning the meaning Boo, I learned that you're awesome." Beth played with the ring on her finger and then put her hands behind her head. "Now I just need a pet-name for you, which is hard thing to do considering you're related to the origin of love poetry." Beth laughed and smiled "You a year-round?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Tumblr_lqdfz4dikg1qb86xno1_500

She shook her head and laughed a little. "No. I think I'd die if I never saw my brother and dad," Celeste laughed. "It's not like I have anyone here to make me want to stay the whole time anyway. I don't have any half siblings, or any friends, unless you count, but we just met." She drank the last of her lemonade and sat the glass down. "Can you do the refill thing?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Beth laughed and picked up the pitcher to refill the cup. "Oh I totally count, aren't we like best friends now?" The daughter of Hecate waved away the now empty bag of chips, and it went back to wherever it came from. Suddenly here face lit up with the surge of an idea coming to her "So, truth or dare?" Beth said with a little wink punctuating the sentence.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Tumblr_lmn39uTR831qa9w4e

Celeste froze for moment, the sudden question putting her in mild shock before actually thinking about the question. She could say truth and have to say something embarrassing, or take the dare, which could also be embarrassing, but at least it wouldn't be a secret. After a bit of debate she made up her mind. "Dare," she stated, sounding unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Beth smirks and hesitates for a second. Should I do this? I probably shouldn't do this. I'm going to do this. ]/I] Beth blushes a little bit and says "I dare you to go see a movie with me, tonight." Beth smiles and her breathing shallos a little. [I] My heart is beating really loud. Can she hear it? Don't be irrational.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:10 am

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vgvb7lvL1rrud85o1_r1_500

Celeste didn't respond for a moment, processing what Beth said. She hasn't really dated anyone before. Her shyness usually caused people to forget she existed, or they never noticed her at all, so this was a new experience for her. However, this was a dare, so was it all a trick? Maybe Beth didn't like her at all, and it was all a joke. With all that in mind she said the only sensible thing to say in this situation: "Which movie?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:29 pm

"I don't know what's playing, tonight, or any other night for that matter. Being in camp I don't have much time to look at show times." Beth laughed and sat silent for a moment. "How about what ever happens to be playing at say... 7:00?" Beth almost breathed a sigh of releif and then stopped herself. So that's a ... yes?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 Tumblr_md8rzsmy4h1qkdght

Cel nodded. "Should we meet at the edge of camp?" she asked, taking a sip of her lemonade. She was happy right and she'd be happy to go out with Beth. She was happy to hang out with anyone who wanted her around, and Beth seemed to want her around. That didn't happen a lot with anyone who wasn't family.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

"Yeah sure. I mean I was gonna pick you up t your cabin, but the edge of camp works to I guess." Beth smiled at Celeste and stood up beaming. "See you then I guess?" Beth waved her hand to dispel the picnic cloth and lemonade jug. BEfore she walked away Beth looked back and smiled at Celeste one more time.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 1547

Celeste waved and stood up, brushing off her dress. She started walking down the side of the creek. She felt it was the best way to get back to camp because she didn't want to get lost in the woods. She wanted to get back to her cabin with enough time to change and refresh her makeup before dinner though so she hurried on her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (Cam)   Peace and Quiet (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet (Cam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2