Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swordfighting with friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

Swordfighting with friends Empty
PostSubject: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 am

I went to the arena and took out my knife. I then pressed a button and it turned into a 3' 6" celestial bronze sword. I started throwing swings at a dummy.
Back to top Go down
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 am

I walk into the arena and see a dummy about 20 feet away from me. I take out my special dagger from my belt and throw it aiming at it's neck, it transforms into a 3 1/2 long sword by the time it stabs the dummy. "Bullseye!" I said.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 am

I laugh. I slit the dummies neck. Then I stab it. I press the button and it turned back into a knife.
Back to top Go down
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:06 am

"Damn, that's what I like about a girl. Someone who can kick butt" I say smiling
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 am

I smile. I put the knife in my pocket. Then I open and rub my locket turning it into a bow and some arrows. I turn towards a target and shoot an arrow It's a 'bulls eye.' I keep on shooting arrows they're all 'bulls eyes!'
Back to top Go down
JJgoesRawr

JJgoesRawr

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:31 am

"Show-off!" I scream. "Your just lucky your a daughter of Apollo or I would be owning you right now," I said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 am

I giggle. I was in an orange sundress. Then I shoot at the dummie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swordfighting with friends   Swordfighting with friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swordfighting with friends
Page 1 of 1