Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I walked down the dock of the lake to the end. I sat there at the end with my feet in the water. I looked out over the lake. It was so peaceful and pretty.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Rowan walked up to the girl on the dock. "Hi! Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 pm

"Huh? Oh yea everythings fine." I smiled at him. "Hi." I said. "I'm Klarissa."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 pm

"Rowan, but you can call me Ro." He extended his hand to shake. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I shook his hand. "I just got here." I said. I smiled at him. "Want to sit with me?" I asked patting the spot next to me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 pm

"Sure." He smiled. "So then, Klarissa, have you been claimed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"Yeah. Daughter of Nike." I smiled. She was the goddess of Victory. "What's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm

"Boreas. Yah nervous?" He smile shrunk a bit. "It would be understandable. Whole new world, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

"Not really. It is kind of nerve racking but you get over it." I smiled and looked out at the lake. The sun was setting it looked amazing. "Wow. I've never seen anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Incredible, huh?" Rowan smirked. "I've been at this camp for eleven years. One gets to know the place when they've been here this long. If you need help with anything, just ask."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I smiled at him. "I will." I couldn't help but think he was cute. Really? It's you first day and you're thinking of boys? My mom said. Guess that's the teenage mind. I said.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Ok, new girl seems nice. He looked back towards her. And she is pretty. He slapped himself mentally. "You met anyone else yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

"Um, no." I looked at him. "How about you give me the grand tour?" I asked. "I haven't seen all the camp yet."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm

"Sure." He stood up, and offered her a hand to help her up. "Where do you wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 pm

I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. "I don't know. Where do youn like to go?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

He though for a moment. "The beach is always fun, and so is the lake." He dusted off his shirt. "The strawberry fields are pretty self explanatory, but I think there are some ripe berries now. Also, the Library is pretty great. But let's go to the big house first. That's a very important place."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 pm

I smiled at him. "Okay. Lead the way." I said moving my hand as to tell him to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

((Should I make a new topic?))

Rowan smiled and started walking towards the big house, glancing back to make sure Klarissa was following.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

((We don't have too. We can continue from here.))
When he started walking I abbed my shoes and began to follow. I smiled as I walked.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

When they arrived at the big house, Rowan showed around, lingering at the games room, the door to the attic, Chiron's office, and finally a plum-colored door. "Never go in there, and pray you are never told to. That is Mr D's office. He does things to your head..." Rowan shuddered. "If you need something from one of them, ask Chiron. He's much nicer."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

"Ok." I said. "Where to next?" I asked. I smiled. Do I have a chance with him? I don't know how to flirt. If I even try it be sad.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 pm

"Hmm." Rowan, put his hand on his chin, making a comical show of thinking. "Let's go the beach!" Don't be a dork! He scolded himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm

I laughed. "Okay." I smiled and followed him to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Rowan walked up the small hill near the beach. The sun was hanging low in the horizon, even though it was only 6. "Isn't that beautiful." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am

(Do you guys mind if I jump in? I LOVE roleplaying!! :))

I saw two figures near the beach so I walked up and instantly felt bad for interrupting.
"Ah! sorry. I didn't know you two were on a date!" I apoligized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next