Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} Empty
PostSubject: New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}   New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} 24ys0g7

At the moment, I was doing my weekly workout. You ask, why am I doing only one workout a week? Wel lit is quite simple for even the smallest minded toddler. Look at the climbing wall, then back at me, look at the climbing wall and then back at me. Notice something? Yeah. In words most teenagers would say, 'that climbing wall is freakin crazy'.

At the moment, I was wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts. My hands were covered in white chalk for resistance, and I was wearing contact lenses. I cracked my fingers and warmed up with some simple stretches before approaching the climbing wall. I got my hand and feet on some small ledges and cracks before climbing up a little.

"Nnggghh... remind me why I do this every week?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}   New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

I wiped a drip of sweat off of my forehead, and held my ankle in my hand. I had just climbed the rock wall to the top and was sitting on the top now, catching my breath. There was a single scorch mark on my shirt, a muscle shirt, so the scorch mark had gotten my skin. Also, I had almost gotten smashed by the wall many times, so I was hesitant about getting down.

I heard a voice, which startled me a little, since I was under the impression that I had climbed this while nobody was watching. My stormy gray eyes looked down to see a figure, sure enough, climbing up the wall. "You tell me,"
I replied, though I replied quietly since I was almost sure he was talking to himself.

I flinched. It happened extremely quickly. I had only just heard the sound of rocks shifting when I saw the walls begin to slam together. My brain moved just as quickly as the walls. I found two holds for my hands, and dropped down to the mid section of the walls as they came hurtling into each other. I kicked a leg out, and the wall hit my leg,coming to a stop, the shock moving up my leg and almost making me drop down. I kicked it again with my other leg, and pushed the wall back to it's normal place, before dropping down onto the ground, and rolling out of the way. I felt numbness spreading in my leg, but I pretended it was nothing. I shuddered and tried ignoring the person who I had just saved from getting squashed between the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}   New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:49 am

ANDREW JACOB REILLY

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} 24ys0g7

"GAH!" I yelled in shock as I fell off my grips on the wall and onto the ground.

I was surprised. I thought for sure I was going to die... right then and there. Who...?

I looked up to see a brown-haired kid, stopping the walls from smashing together. I looked for signs of who he was. Well... he had grey eyes, so he was probably an Athena camper. The camper looked like he was around the age of seventeen to sixteen. He had several signs in his body that told me his name started with an R and his last name started with an S. Cycling through the probability of each name, I came to a conclusion that his name was Rory Stamburg.

"Mmm. Good save Rory," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}   New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends? Bah {B R E N J A M I N}
Page 1 of 1