Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends Now...? [Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Friends Now...? [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am

Sadie | Mimi | King

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m48mzvHbfM1r0idjf

Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in december, oh baby

Sadie didn't even know what she was doing. She was probably crazy. Well, Sadie knew she was. Putting her hand before the door, Sadie froze. Was this even a good idea? Sadie had no clue. She just wanted o be friends wit Ruthie. She seemed like a nice girl anyway. Sadie needed to stop being so shallow and mean.

Knocking on the door, Sadie suddenly felt nervous. What if Ruthie just like, slammed the door on her face? Or did that thing girls do. Look over you to see if your pretty enough. For the first time in her life, Sadie felt insecure.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m5vgrfcvH31rpwd9j

[font=Georgia]

Peering at herself in the mirror, Ruthie gave a huge grin. Gods, her makeup was perfect. Ruthie spun around in her chair, her hair bouncing on her shoulders. "So how do I look?" She grinned, the whiteness of her teeth contrasting greatly against the red of her lips. All her sisters grinned and nodded eagerly. A few of her brothers just gave snorts. They weren't exactly her biggest fans and they weren't exactly her biggest enemies, either so she really couldn't complain. Ruthie dropped her brush on her vanity and padded over to bed, dropping on the pink quilt and relishing the air conditioning. The Aphrodite cabin had been equipped with about ten thousand outlets and the finest air conditioners camp could buy. Well.. it had happened after many years of complaining about ruined hair and makeup so finally to put an end to the constant nagging, Chiron put up the money for the AC's. They were quickly installed by the big, delicious Hephaestus boys.

Flopping over onto her stomach, Ruthie heard a knock at the door and set her heeled feet on the floor, teetering a bit. Ruthie wasn't all that tall to be honest, so she wore heels as often as she could. She strolled over to the door, giving it a yank and got hit with an instant wave of heat as thick as a brick wall. "Holy.. get inside, you're letting the cold in." Ruthie grabbed the girl without looking to see who it was. Once she slammed the door shut, she fell back against it, sighing. Ruthie's eyes fluttered open looking at her visitor. "Oh." Was all she said when she realized who it was. Her boyfriend's ex girlfriend. This was supremely awkward. "Hi," she said, giving the smallest of smiles. Ruthie didn't particularly know how to act around her seeing as how they'd already met. "Um, is there something you want to talk about?" She asked, her big, violet eyes round with confusion.

Last edited by Zan Malik on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m48mzvHbfM1r0idjf

Blue jeans, white shirt

Sadie knew that this would have been very awkward. But, she wanted to try to play nice girl for once. Sadie found herself tired of just being bitter. Maybe she needed or change. Or just a harsh reality call.

Sadie was surprised as Ruthie pulled her into the cold cabin. Wow, it was a lot cooler in here than in Sadie's old cabin. As she was pulled in, she could feel everyone looking at her. Well, mostly the girls really. Sadie brushed a loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear and looked up at Ruthie, her eyes changing from green to blue.

"I'm sorry for what I did the other night. I was just... I don't know. I just want to start over really. You seem like a nice girl," Sadie told Ruthie, biting her lip. Wow, Ruthie was pretty lucky. Sadie had never said anything like this to someone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m5vgrfcvH31rpwd9j

"Oh," Ruthie said again, completely understanding. A smile spread across her face as she easily forgave Sadie. It was fine. She could understand that Sadie felt like Ruthie had stolen her boyfriend, even though they weren't dating. Although, she couldn't understand why Sadie was apologizing. Most girls in this time would've probably hit Ruthie. Honestly, Ruthie couldn't understand these girls at all. "Ah.. don't worry about it, Sade," Ruthie said, giving the girl a nickname. "I hope you don't mind if I call you that. I like to call everyone by nicknames," she noted with a nod. "And don't worry, I'm a very nice girl. I don't bite. In fact, we should definitely hang out sometime! Oh that'd be so much fun! I know all the good boutiques and I have lots of connections! We could go shopping all the time!" Yep, Ruthie was thoroughly excited and probably frightening Sadie a little bit. Well, she was practically yelling.

"We could start off with a makeover?" Ruthie suggested with a smile, leaning over and picking up her brushes off the vanity. "I have lots of different things. I could totally even do something about your.. erm, cheekbones. They've lovely... just not high-lighted enough." She frowned slightly, touching the girl's cheekbones softly with her thumb. "Hmm.." she said, thoughtfully, her perfectly waxed brows furrowing slightly.

Last edited by Zan Malik on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m4p8rt7Wbw1rooebp

Blue jeans, white shirt

Sadie didn't know if she should be frightened. Sadie never really touched makeup. If anything, it was just cream and eyeliner. Sadie was lucky she knew how to get dressed in the morning. Sadie didn't have time for makeup. She was either too busy running away from boys or the police. Sadie picked up a container off the vanity that read "primer". What the heck was primer?

"I'm not really familiar with makeup. I never had the money or time," Sadie said Ruthie, her English accent becoming thick. Sadie looked into the mirror on he wall and frowned. Wow, Sadie looked horrible. Well, she was trying to get over a hangover anyway. Her face was paler than usual and she had semi-dark circles under her eyes. Ew. Sadie touched her face, feeling weird.

"Just do what you have to do," Sadie said to Ruthie, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m5vgww8SoA1rpwd9j

A wide grin spread across Ruthie's face as she pulled the demigod over to her old style vanity, sitting her down on the spinning chair. The chair was an old fashioned chair, kind of like the circular ones that spun around at bar stools. "Alright, so I'm going to pull your hair back away from your face because your bone structure is fantastic." Ruthie said with a sweet smile as snatched a few bobby pins and a comb and a tie off the table. She stuck the four pins into her mouth and began running the comb through Sadie's hair. Her hair wasn't exactly well kept and she definitely needed a bit of a trim at her ends, but Ruthie was definitely not a hair person. She was a makeup type girl. She only spent fourty-five minutes on her hair. Ruthie was combing it all back, running the comb through the knots, working her Aphrodite magic on Sadie's hair. In a few minutes, Ruthie had managed to do a simple french braid down the back of Sadie's head.

"This style is perfect for you because you said yourself that you don't have a lot of time to mess with your appearance and it's pretty simple, too," Ruthie smiled and walked around the chair, giving Sadie some time to gaze at herself. Ruthie picked up her Naked Palette from Urban Decay. UD was one of her favorite makeup companies because their eyeshadows didn't crease and run after a few hours of wearing it. The colors stayed on even without primer. With primer, they just looked fantastic the whole time. "Alright... I'm going to go for a very natural look for you, considering you don't like makeup." Ruthie held up the eye shadows in front of Sadie so she could see it.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Friends Now...? [Zan] Tumblr_m4p8rt7Wbw1rooebp

Blue jeans, white shirt

Sadie probably had no idea what a natural look was. Oh boy. Sadie liked the French braid though. It seemed more her. Plus, it worked well with Sadie's bangs. Sighing, Sadie looked in the mirror again. She did need to start taking better care of herself. Sadie knew she was nothing special. She was just average.

Sadie gave Ruthie a nod though. "Alright. Just do what you need to do," Sadie told her grinning as her eyes changed from green to gray, then back to blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Now...? [Zan]   Friends Now...? [Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Now...? [Zan]
Page 1 of 1