Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For Empty
PostSubject: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 am

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For Tumblr_myak40V9X71sv8pg2o1_500

ANNOUNCING THE WINTER FESTIVAL

Camp Half Blood's Winter Festival is up and running. Be sure to stop by and interact with all the different events we have planned for you. Make sure to grab a friend and make some topics and enjoy yourself while it lasts, because it is a limited time event! You can find the topics under the Winter Festival category, just above the Huntress Camp.

On another note, we are having a snowman building contest, and as I'm sure not all of you will read the rules there, I am going to post them here. If you are interested, all you have to do is comment below saying something like I am interested, and then I will add you to the list. Once you are added, you will have until MIDNIGHT CST on January 1st. That's right everyone, when you are trying not to fall asleep so that you can celebrate New Year's, type up your snowman contest application. If you send in an application on 12:01 CST, January 1st, it WILL be counted late. The rules are as follows:

1.) You must type up a description of your snowman, and describe it thoroughly. I would like a minimum of 100 words.
2.) Pictures are not required for your snowman, but if you have them, they will DEFINITELY help.
3.) Be realistic, please. You can have more of a snow sculpture, but don't go and say your character made a snow castle that's twenty feet tall and has an indoor pool, please.
4.) Have fun, and be creative!

Once your snowman fits all the criteria, submit it to me, Kol Mikaelson, (Brennan, whatever the heck you call me,) via PM. Once you submit, I will send you back a confirmation that I have received it, and Belle (me) will judge them all at once. The results should be posted the first week of January.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:10 pm

If you did not receive a pm just now confirming that you are in the contest, please contact me. You can still enter, just be sure that you get in your submission to me by midnight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 pm

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For Tumblr_mau83jnY4J1r5tdn1

CLOSING

Camp Half Blood's Winter Festival is coming to an end. I had a great time rping all the festivities with you guys, and I hope you did, too. However all good things must come to an end. If you have any ongoing topics within any of the winter festival forums, please finish them up in the next couple of days. If you don't think you will be able to finish them, we can move them to a different forum for you, so that you may continue rping them. Just use the code below and submit your request in this thread.

Code:
[center]MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM[/center]
[url=INSERT LINK TO TOPIC HERE]This is the topic[/url], and I would like it to be moved [url=INSERT LINK TO FORUM YOUD LIKE IT MOVED TO]here[/url].

Last edited by Brennan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 pm

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM
This is the topic, and I would like it to be moved here.

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 pm

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM

MOVE-TOPIC REQUEST FORM
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 am

All of the topics have been moved! Apart from my own, and the ones which need to go to the graveyard
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For
Page 1 of 1