Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crystal Chang's Bunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crystal Chang's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

"Perfect, just the perfect smell of Roses. My bunk is complete. Now lets hang up my clothes." I say.

Shirts: white, white, pink, pink, pink, red, red, red, red, black, black, black, black, black.

"Yeah the shirts are done!" I say.

Pants: White, pink, pink, red, red, red, Black, black, black, black, black.

Dresses: White, baby blue, pink, red, black.

"Perfect!" I say as someone comes in.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I come in. To find the beautiful that I had run into while going to the Athena cabin. I qas speechless, until a voice inside me said, say something, you dumbo.

"Hi my name is Samuel Jaques. I'm son of Athena. What's your name?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 pm

"Oh you're the one I ran into. My name is Crystal Chang- daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you." I say.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 pm

"Wanna go to the beach?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 pm

"Sure, actually that's where I was headed. I love the beach." I say
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:07 pm

They walk towards the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am

"Boy, am I tired!" I say.
As I lay down, I immeadiately fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:05 am

"Crystal!" I say waking her up, "it's your friend Sam."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

I wake up from a dreamless sleep. Someone was waking me up. It took me a while to focus in on them. It was three people. One of them was Samuel, my boyfriend. Arter I got used to the light, I asked them who they were.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 am

"I'm Samantha, Daughter of Apollo and this is Madelynne, Daughter of Artemis, and a hunter." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 am

After the girls, introduce themselves I introduce myself, "Hi, my name is Crystal Chang, daughter of Aphrodite. It's very nice tomeet you two. Samuel, what are we gonna do today?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 am

"Hmm... How about the beach?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yeah, let's go- oh wait it's after curfew. Who cares! Let's go to the lake now!" I say heading to the lake in a lilac bikini.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 am

I see my girlfriend Crystal on her bed she had only a bra and some underwear on. I got on top of her and started kissing her working down to her belly button. She laughed and we continued making out. About an hourhad passed before we realized we had missed breakfast. We didn't care. Our love was feeding eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

We had a lot of fun that day. It was Saturday so everyone was hanging out with their friends. Then I decided that Sam should leave. "Sam maybe you should leave before we get caught." I say not wanting him to leave.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 am

"Your right. Later you can stop by the forest to see something I made just for you." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 am

Alone in the cabin I check on my daughter. My daughter was my deepest darkest secret. I haven't even told my mother. She was awake. I cradled her in my arms. She was the cutest thing. Only 6 months, but she looked just like me. Curly black hair, chocolate eyes, and olive skin. Her smile was like the fathers. The father was a child of Athena. His name was Samuel Jaques. "It's okay Elizabeth Crystal Chang-Jaques. Soon I will tell someome. I just can't beleive the Drakon killed him. I promise I'll keep you safe, no matter what." I look down to see Elizabeth asleep. I put her in a small crib and slid it under my bunk. Then I laid down and quickly fell asleep with my daughter.

OOC: Feel free to wake me up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chang's Bunk   Crystal Chang's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Chang's Bunk
Page 1 of 1