Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'll interrogate the cat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

i'll interrogate the cat Empty
PostSubject: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:33 pm

i'll interrogate the cat Tumblr_me8j1eclhe1qhb554o2_500
Welcome
This is my newest plotting topic. Enjoy torturing my characters with me!
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 pm

i'll interrogate the cat TFTbAAs
Navigation 
Things you need:
Characters:
Tiberius Winters ♦ Son of Aphrodite ♦ Sixteen ♦ Cabin Leader
Nikolai Winchester ♦ Son of Limos ♦ Fifteen
Sebastian Williams ♦ Son of Morpheus ♦ Sixteen
Casimir Young ♦ Son of Krios ♦ Sixteen

Relationships:
Quibs ♦ Tiberius Winters & Quinn Taylors
Livolai ♦ Nikolai Winchester & Livia Malcolm
Caletian ♦ Sebastian Williams & Caleb Edwards
None

Last edited by Crowley on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:39 pm

i'll interrogate the cat Tumblr_mdv7sj0Sku1rldpn0o1_500_large
Tiberius Winters 
Personality:
Kind ♦ Calm ♦ Reserved ♦ Distant

Active Threads:
Plots I Want:
Quibs  Kronos' followers are going to capture Ty and make him lose his memory. QUIBS KISS
The Mad King  This will happen after the Quibs plot, but I slowly want Ty to become more and more crazy as the months go by as a way to write him out. Basically I want someone besides Quinn to interact with Ty as his sanity slowly drains from him. They can be friend or foe, or one of each.
Changing  As Tiberius becomes more adept to society, he's going to need friends to help him along the way. So yeah, like if you wanna be this awkward chess players friend hmu.

Last edited by Crowley on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 pm

i'll interrogate the cat Tumblr_mvprfxY2Al1sgp5dpo8_500
Nikolai Winchester 
Personality:
Kind ♦ Troubled ♦ Caring ♦ Hopeful

Active Threads:
Plots I Want:
A Saviour  As you can see, most of my plots with little Nikky are Livolai related. This has caused me not to force him into any open topics and so I don't really have any muse for him, but I do have a pretty big plot. Nik is a smoker, and he's also anorexic, so on top of being a very plot heavy thread, this is also going to be very dark and deep and trigger heavy. I need Nikolai to snap, and I need someone to catch him.

Last edited by Crowley on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:52 pm

i'll interrogate the cat Tumblr_md7eyaGJLO1qlyey2
Sebastian Williams 
Personality:
Sardonic ♦ Witty ♦ Careless ♦ Annoying

Active Threads:

Plots I Want:
Partners in Crime  Really anything you want to do should be fine, but I really wanted Fey and another person to blow the camp toilets up with red food colouring in the water. NOTE: If you rp with this character, you must refer to him as Fey or he will rip your shrimpy little head off.

Last edited by Crowley on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:03 pm

i'll interrogate the cat Giphy
Casimir Young 
Personality:
Quiet ♦ Sadistic ♦ Cunning ♦ Psychopath
Active Threads:
Plots I Want:
I will try to fix you  Cas needs a person to try and guide him in the right direction, and it can't be his brother. This path could be towards the light or towards the darkness.
Letting go of the past  He just really needs a good friend who will listen to him and help him through his horrible past. Not that Casimir would talk to them, but a nice kid could maybe worm their way into his heart?
And all the harm that e'er I've done  So Cas is already going to travel down the path of darkness. He'll most likely end up killing some demigods here and there, and he probably won't even care. Basically, his humanity has evaporated save for one droplet. This one droplet could be a person, like a boyfriend. Casimir is gay, and I feel like he needs a boyfriend to help him from doing anything too horrible. I'm going to be very specific about the personality of this boy. He needs to be nice and sweet and understanding. So almost like a Nikolai persona I guess? But yeah like Cas would learn to love him eventually.

Last edited by Crowley on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:08 am

i'll interrogate the cat Giphy
General Plots
Teenagers  So you don't see a lot of demigods or plots these days with like random people? Or is that just me? I don't really know... This is a really cliche idea, I understand that, but I think we need more plots of these kids acting like teenagers instead of battle hardened heros with PTSD and mommy problems. So I think that one of my characters and like 3-4 others should go out into the world and do something. I do solemnly swear that this plot will me like 96% fluff and happiness. I just think we need to do something without a bunch of ships, you know?

Murder Mystery  This seems like a pretty cool idea that I so did not come up with five minutes ago. If this happened, I'd definitely use Ty, because he's the smartest and wisest out of my four characters. Basically like an NPC should be murdered, and some demigods would find it, and upon doing so wishing to figure out what happened and who did it. When the plot develops, maybe they'd unravel secrets best left uncovered and then get like death threats on their doors maybe possibly. I imagine a few Athena campers and Hecate campers would help Tiberius, and they could be from all walks of life I don't really care.

Robbers ♦ CAN WE PLEASE GO ROB A STORE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M LISTENING TO THE 1975 AND PLSSSS. Nah but seriously if you want to kill off a character this could be a great way because somebody could shoot him or something? This one would be really dark and probably 16+ for themes and triggers and stuffs, but I want my little Fey/Cas to become a criminal so I'm enlisting you people to help. This could be with a group or two people but yeah if you're looking to kill off a character than this plot is for you!

Last edited by Crowley on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 am

i'll interrogate the cat F9395a55bdf3f4334d2b9ec7d546bda0
Now Open
feel free to leave suggestions or your own plots if you have something else in mind!

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 pm

I want to do the murder mystery plot ight, i'd probably use Finn because he seems the most likely to enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 pm

tobias and fey should go rob a candy store or something, yeah?

ALSO IF YOU WANT MORE MURDER MYSTERY FUN FAYE WOULD LOVE TO HELP
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm

@May- Yes Finn in a murder mystery I like. 
@Moon- screech yes yes they need to go rob a store and get a sugar high. Also Faye is always welcome to poke dead people with sticks. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll interrogate the cat   i'll interrogate the cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'll interrogate the cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: