Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  Empty
PostSubject: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:27 am

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  Tumblr_md7c7zhvTc1qlyey2
sebastian williams - - - -

The walk to the infirmary seemed like a short one to Sebastian. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was still full of adrenaline, or if his ADHD was acting up, or if it was because of Cale right beside him. It didn’t matter to him, really. He just wanted to get there so he could get his black eye tended too. Along the way Fey was creating a backstory as to how he gained his injury, because saying he got beat up by a boy he suddenly felt attraction towards would never do. Even if he didn’t have friends, Fey still had a reputation to uphold as the icy demigod who beat everyone in a fight, and Cale wouldn’t ruin that status for him. Still, Sebastian found himself staring even more and more at Cale through his one eye, the other covered by his hand. With the other one, the boy absentmindedly scratched his scalp, getting all of the sand out of his dark coffee coloured hair. He didn’t like particles of anything lying in his scalp, and he was annoyed. 

“Could we have beat each other up at like, the mess hall or something? I have sand in my hair and I’m blaming you.” Sebastian said as he observed some sand between his fingers before letting them scatter to the ground below. He licked his lips, still tasting the kiss that they had shared back by the lake. It was a good kiss and he quite enjoyed it, though he’d never admit it. This was a confusing time for Fey. He had always liked girls since the day he was born, and it made no sense for him to like Cale the way he did. Hell, he wasn’t even sure if they could be friends. So the demigod didn’t even think about considering to press his advantages. Once they reached the infirmary, Sebastian opened the door just enough so he could slip in, leaving Cale outside.
- - - - - fighting til the war's won
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am

Caleb Reese "Cale" Edwards

Caleb neevously bites his lip as he follows Sebastian through camp, towards the infirmary. The simple biting of his lip, is completely unlike Cale. He is never neevous, he always knows what's going on, and he is never confused, especially about his feelings especially for a boy. The events of the past hour were so shocking that Cale wonders if he was dreaming, it's the only thing that makes sense, he must be having a nightmare. A bad one at that, attraction is a foreign concept for the boy, don't even mention committment. What's committment? Cale couldn't tell you even if he wanted to, he doesn't believe in committment. Hearing the other boy speak, Cale looks up and forces a laugh, but the smile growing across hos face comes naturally. "That would have been nice, I wouldnt have had to spend so much time with you"he says, although his tone implies he is joking, Cale's not entirely sure that he is joking. As much as he enjoyed it, Cale is beginning to regret the past hour of his life.

Lettting out a sigh, Cale looks up in time to see Sebasian slip into the infirmary and shutting the door in his face. Honestly Ccale's not surprised, if the other boy is thinking about the things Cale is thinking about, he would have done rhe same thing. Last thing he wants is people thinking something is going on between them, especially when he is so confused about everything. Opening the door, he slips into the infirmary. Ignoring Sebastian, he heads to the freezer. Opening the draw he takes out a frozen gel pack, and gently rests it against his brusied jaw. Immediately, he can feel the soothing chill of the pack beginning to relieve some of the tension, but it's not
enough. Still ignoring the other boy, Cale opens a cabinent and digs around for ambrosia. Finding a package, he takes it out and breaks off a square. He smiles as he tastes the familarity of fresh pinneapple, not to mention he can feel it starting to work. Finally,
Cale turns to look at the other boy. "So are we going to talk about what happened? Or are we going to pretend it never happened? I don't think anyone saw it, and if they did I can make them stay quiet"he says staring at the boy. As much as he had enjoyed it, Cale can't let anything happen between them. It would mean letting his guard down, and he can't afford to do that. "I'm sorry, but I can't let my guard down like that"he says to the boy, not sure why he is explaining himself. He just feels like he owes the other boy an explaination, after all he was the one staring. He just hopes Sebastian
understands, wait what? Why does he care so much about this boy? This is not good.

[[wrote this on my phone in an airport]]]

Last edited by firelord zuko on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 pm

As he walked further into the infirmary and farther away from Cale, Sebastian muttered under his breath, “Likewise.” Fey knew that if he hadn’t wandered from his bed this morning he wouldn’t be in this predicament. He wouldn’t have a throbbing, painful black eye the size of Africa. He wouldn’t have gotten his clothes dirty and his shoes scuffed up. But most of all, he wouldn’t be tearing himself up inside over this boy. Cale wasn’t even that important. There was nothing that he could offer Sebastian that could make him want to hang out with more. And yet, with every second he was with the mysterious demigod, Fey knew that he didn’t want to leave him. These feelings were weird, and unwanted, but they were there and they were there to stay. Sebastian turned his neck to gaze at Cale as he crashed through the infirmary doors, noting how amazing he looked even with a broken and bruised jaw. He allowed himself a small, minuscule scowl before narrowing his blue eyes and grimacing at the other boy. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed himself a packet of nectar, making sure to keep as far away from Cale as possible. It wasn’t because he didn’t want the other boy to think that he didn’t like him, because Fey did like Cale. From the moment they knocked into each other and beat each other up Fey liked Cale. But it was difficult to show it when he had been boarded up for so long, and when he wasn’t sure if the boy liked him back. Sebastian drank half the bottle in one gulp, not realising how thirsty he was, considering he hadn’t had even a sip of water since he began running. The drink tasted of orange juice, the citrus flavour hydrating him and healing him at the same time. 

After he had drowned himself in nectar, Sebastian got an ice pack, put it over his eye, and sat on an unoccupied bed, frowning. “We just had a kiss, an amazing kiss, and you want to forget about that?” He didn’t believe that Cale wanted to forget it entirely. At first, Fey thought it was because he was a bad kisser, that he was stupid and inexperienced, and that in the eyes of someone like Cale he was nothing but a one time fling to be tossed into a dark corner filled with dust and forgotten. Then he decided that he was perfect, damn it, and that there wasn’t anything wrong with him rather than there was something wrong with Cale because who wouldn’t want to hook up with a hot demigod such as Sebastian Fey Williams? Maybe there was a screw missing in Cale’s brain… Yes, that was the reason that Fey decided upon. “Dude there was literally no one there, you don’t need to go around punching people. Besides,” He said, laying down with his hands behind his head, feeling the power of the nectar soothe his aches and pains. Soon there wouldn’t be the need for an ice pack. “you can’t deny you enjoyed kissing me.” There was that cocky tone that Sebastian always carried around with him like some battle armour. 

In truth, Fey was scared about what people might think about him and Cale being together. He knew that some people were more accepting than others, but the entire camp wasn’t exactly open minded, and until today Sebastian wasn’t totally okay with the idea himself. But things change once you find someone that opened your eyes to a better world, even if he wasn’t apart of it. He didn’t want to let Cale go, but he didn’t want to seem weak like a damsel in distress. “No, I mean, I get it. You’re a macho-man, the tough guy who don’t need no man to tie him down. You don’t want to seem weak, and hey, I don’t either.” Fey said, decidedly getting up and peeling the ice pack off of his face, squishing it in his hands and watching the water rise and fall in his hands, feeling the ice melt. “It’s just stupid that you are afraid of a relationship that won’t go anywhere anyways.” Sebastian prodded around his eye, noting that the black eye was gone and that his face was once again in perfect balance and proportion. With that, he turned to go out of the infirmary, looking back only once to see the reaction on Cale’s face.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Cale lets out a sigh, as he once again finds himself watching Sebastian. Now that he is taking time to really observe the boy, he can't help but notice he seems extremely arrogant. Great, that's exactly what he wants, not. He can tell that this is going to be a very, interesting conversation. Hopefully Fey understands, and he's not upset. Because for that same god forsaken reason, Cale cares about how the boy feels.

Sighing Cale listens as Sebastian starts to speak, he seems angry not that Cale cares. It's probably better that way. Of course Sebastian does not understand why he said that, no one would understand. Heck, Cale barely understands. It just felt like the right thing to say, but now he realizes that maybe it was really the wrong thing to say, after all that kiss was amazing. "You don't understand"he says his eyes narrowing. "I don't get involved with people, it's not what I do. And I really don't think now is the right time to change that. Especially if we're not sure anything will happen"he says to the boy. "I never said I didn't enjoy it, but that's beside the point"he says to the boy. Upon hearing his other statement, Cale starts to laugh. Of course, he doesn't understand. "It's not that, not at all. I just don't do relationships, its not that I don't want to be tied down. I'm just completely uninterested in them. Romantic dates, kissing, buying gifts? All of that sounds stupid and not only do I not understand the purpose of it, I know I don't want to do that"he explains. With that, Ce removes the ice from his jaw, and gently touches it. It doesn't hurt to touch, but he can tell it's still not fully healed. But more ambrosia is too big of a risk, he'll just let it heal over time. "Maybe punching people is ridiculous, but I'm not really wanting this to go anywhere, so I don't want people to know"he explains. At this point Cale is questioning why he's still trying to explain. He should just leave, its easier.

That's when Cale notices Sebastian leaving. Shit. Something about the manner of how he left upsets the boy. He can't explain it, but he's bothered by it. Then without thinking, he throws the icepack across the room and lets out an aggravated yell. Then, after a few minutes, and a lot of efforts to calm down and thinking rationally, all failures, Cale
gets up and runs out of the infirmary, and attempts to find Sebastian. After what feels like ages of fast running, Cale spots the familiar head of hair in front of him. He then runs faster to catch up to him, "Fey! Wait!"he calls pleading, as he finally reaches the boy. Of course at this point he is tired from the running, and he collapses on the ground. Letting out a small moan, Cale turns his head so he is able to watch Fey. "I-i-i'm"he says almost as if he's forcing it out of his mouth. "Sorry. I'm so freaking sorry"he exclaims, practically shouting at the other boy. Its obvious that he isn't used to apologizing, in fact as far as he remembers this is the first time he's ever said he's sorry. And he said it not once but twice, that must mean something. Maybe he should give it a chance? It couldn't hurt as much as a broken jaw, right? Yet, instead  of speaking Cale simply stares up at Fey, waiting for him to speak.

Last edited by firelord zuko on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:48 pm

As he walked along the path back to his cabin, Sebastian wrapped his arms tightly around himself, keeping his head down low. Now he wished it wasn’t so nice out, because he wanted something to feel as crappy as he did, and even the sky wouldn’t grant him that simple request. He was positive that Cale didn’t feel like shit, like a complete fool. Fey was a fool. He had let his guard down again, too quickly and too soon, even when he thought he had nothing to lose. But after years and years of being alone and acting like a snarky asshole, Fey thought that maybe, just maybe, the gods would have granted him with somebody who would want to be with him. Obviously Cale didn’t feel that way about Fey, and Sebastian had a hole in his heart from just a simple kiss, which was now a mistake. Sebastian didn’t listen to the other boys excuses as to why they needed to forget what had happened on the lake. Fey hated excuses, he hated lies and he hated people now more than ever. He just wanted to go back into his small bed with his dying cat, Lego, and sleep for a while. At least in dreams he could pretend this never happened. Cale could probably go spread rumours about Fey now, about how weak he was and irrational and it would all be true. Sebastian was just so tired of pretending to be the tough guy that deep down he never could be. The demigod was too much like his dead mother, and being all ice cold was too much effort.

Sebastian was too wrapped up in making it to his bed that he didn’t notice Cale running after him, calling his name, and it wasn’t until he felt a spray of dirt and gravel on his already massacred pant leg did the boy look down and finally see him. “So you couldn’t stay away, huh?” Fey said, smiling coldly, like he was a villain instead of a hero. “That’s okay, because I can stay away from you.” It was weird to see Cale here, pleading for him to stay. He didn’t think that Cale cared enough to run after him, after all, he certainly didn’t care enough to apologise… Wait. No, there was an apology issuing from the other demigods lips. It was bittersweet, and Fey wasn’t sure if he believed it at first or not. But Cale did seem sincere about it, and so the boys piercing gaze softened like melted butter. 

After Cale had said sorry, Sebastian just sort of stared down at him, dumbstruck. How was he supposed to react? Tackle him right then and there in front of a gathering crowd, hugging him and telling him that he was sorry too? No, that was a ridiculous thought, because even Fey didn’t want to do that. But he couldn’t just reject Cale either, not when he remembered what the two of them did that morning by the lake. He bit his bottom lip and rolled his eyes for actually worrying about this sort of crap. Cale and him had one thing in common besides sharing a kiss; they both didn’t do relationships. He had to keep telling himself this as he just stared at the other demigod. I don’t do relationships, I don’t do relationships, I do not, under any circumstances, do freaking relationships. “Yeah whatever, it’s fine.” He said shortly. “I don’t do relationships either I guess. Not for the reason you don’t do them, of course.” If they weren’t going to date, Fey wasn’t going to get complicated about his past with Cale. It still hurt him everyday, and that had been years and years ago. “I’m going back to my cabin. I won’t be seeing you around, asshole.” He turned back towards the cabin courtyard, leaving Cale sitting on the ground. But after about a minute or so of trudging further and further away from him, Sebastian ran back to Cale, helping him up even if the other boy protested. “I’m sorry I can’t just leave you sitting there.” There was an awkward silence for a moment as Fey stared at Cale again, almost getting lost in his eyes. He shook his head, smiling like he had a secret. “I bet you run after all the boys you kiss.” 
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 am

At this point all Caleb wants to do is to scream. He wants to scream and yell and throw things. He is such an idiot, he really messed up this time. Gods, why is he so freaking stupid? "Fey"he chokes as he stares at the boy, "I just, I'm just so freaking bad at this"he mutters as he hangs his head in defeat. It's clear he use up all of his chances, Fey wants nothing to do with him. Wow Cale this must be a record, running things with someone before you've even eaten lunch? Idiot. Watching as Fey walks away, is extremely painful. However once the other boy is out of ear shot, Cale lets out a loud scream. However he doesn't stop there, he begins to pick up rocks and throw them at the nearest cabin. He's just so mad, he needs to take his anger out. Besides, the cabin is ugly.

After calming down from his tantrum, Cale slowly stands up and heads into the cabin he saw Fey disappear into. Once again, unsure why he is following the boy. But he knows, he can't lose him. He just can't. Wandering around the cabin, Cale finally finds Fey. Taking a deep breath, he walks up to the boy and grabs him by the shirt and pulls his him closer to him. He then reaches up and presses his lips to Fey's. After a while he pulls away, but he still remains close to Fey. "Maybe I don't do relationships, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try"he mutters as he watches the boy. Hopefully he says yes, he's not sure he could handle rejection especially not after all of this.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 pm

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  Tumblr_md7er1W5MH1qlyey2

As Cale apologised again, Fey just rolled his eyes. A lot of people were bad at a lot of things. Still, he didn’t want silence to overtake them because then something might happen. Fey could kiss Cale again, and he didn’t want the boy to think that they had a chance, because it was clear to him that they didn’t. The lake was a horrible coincidence, but a great lesson to Sebastian; never venture outside your bedroom. “Yeah and I’m bad at making soufflés. Also knitting, I’m rubbish at knitting.” The mask of scarcest and snark was really a cry for help, because the demigod didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want Cale to leave him, but he didn’t want to think they had something. Whatever spark they had had been extinguished with the lake water that had soaked through Fey’s jeans. In all honestly, he was really horrible at commitment and knowing when to stop being an ass. Obviously this wasn’t the time to be mean to Cale, and so Sebastian just shook his head, displeased with everything like he always was, and ran back to the cabin. He was running away from Cale, running away from love and running away from happiness all because he was scared. His mother had made him feel like the best person in the world, and when she left Sebastian was so afraid of losing another person he cared for. He didn’t want to lose Cale as well. 

He slammed the door to his cabin, running his tan hands through his thick dark brown hair. Fey kicked one of the end tables in the living room, frustrated with himself. You can’t get caught up in love, Williams, you know that and you’re such a goddamn idiot for kissing Cale. Usually his anger issues weren’t outbursts like this, they were more mental than physical. It only got this bad when Sebastian was at a dead end with no where to go and no one to turn too. He had no friends he could rant to, again, the whole losing them thing. Fey thought he was being rational about his rule of commitment, after all, demigods usually only lived for about 3 years after they found out their parentage, and anyone who lived to adulthood was basically a god in Sebastian’s eyes. Even if he and Cale did get together, one would die and Fey just had a feeling deep down in his gut that it was going to be Cale, and then he would have to walk this earth alone and he couldn’t do that again. Don’t fall in love with him. Don’t do it. You know what happens to people you care about. They always die and it’s always your fault. 

Sebastian soon calmed down after about of minute of destroying the cabin’s property. He sat in a chair, curled his legs up to his chest and started to weep silently. Emotions besides anger and mischievousness were alien to the boy, and he couldn’t control them like he could the others. Love was something he never had experienced before, and Fey was torn. Torn between what his heart told him, and what his brain told him. It was all so confusing and he didn’t want to do anything but cry. But he saw some other campers come in through the living room to pass the demigod, and Fey quickly wiped his eyes and glared at them, challenging them to console him in his time of need. Really Sebastian only wanted Cale by his side, but that was never going to happen because Cale had made it quite clear that he wanted nothing more to do with him. If that was true, however, then why was he in the cabin? Fey must have been too wrapped up in his own self-pity and tears to notice Cale come in. And he hardly noticed the other boy kissing him on the lips. Fey kissed him back, unsure of what he was doing or why. He didn’t really care, kissing Cale just felt like the most natural thing in the world. They pulled apart, and he rubbed his red eyes again, hoping he didn’t look totally and hopelessly pathetic. After all, he was supposed to be tough. Fey smiled as Cale talked. “Oh alright you can stop begging. I’m free saturday at 6, we’ll go to dinner.” And then he bit his lip, smiling as he jabbed a finger at Cale. “And you’re paying, you desperate demigod.” Maybe he would get his heart shattered, but maybe that was okay.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Cale knits his eyebrows together as he studies Fey's face. Are those red eyes? Has the other boy been crying? Oh gods, he didn't make him cry did he? Is he really that much of an asshole? He gently bites his lip as he watches the other boy. If he had managed to make Fey cry, Cale feels awful. He never wanted to hurt the boy. He then turns his gaze to Fey, and waits for him to say something, anything. The awkward silence between the two is starting to make Cale feel antsy. Hearing what the boy has to say, a wide smile breaks out across his face. "Sounds good, I hope you like Italian. I'm driving, no buts"he says with a small laugh.

-- Time Skip --

Cale runs his finger through his hair, as he walks from the Hades cabin to cabin number two, Hera. Reaching the door of the cabin, he reaches out and knocks twice. He then steps back as he waits for someone to answer. "I'm here for Fey"he tells the girl who opened the door, who then proceeds to yell for the boy. Licking his lip, he folds his hands behind his back as he waits for the other boy. When he sees him approaching, his face breaks out in a wide grin. "You look great"he says his tone nervous, "Let's go"he adds as he turns and walks away, heading towards the hill.

Throughout their walk across the camp to Thalia's tree, Cale remains fairly silent. He's not the best with small talk, so rather than saying something idiotic he prefers to say nothing at all. Reaching the crest of the hill, Cale turns to make sure the boy is still with him, and flashes him a smile. "My car is this way"he says his grin growing wider, as he sets off down the hill. He has a strong feeling that the other boy is going to like his car as much as call does. After all Ferrari f12 berlinettas, are a very nice looking car. Plus, it's a Ferrari.

Reaching the small parking lot used by the campers who are old enough to drive, and actually have cars, he reaches into his pocket and takes out his keys. He then walks through the small maze of cars, until stopping on the lone car in the far back of the lot. A bright red 2014 Ferrari f12 berlinetta. Smirking, he unlocks the car and opens the drivers door, climbing in. Putting the key in the ignition, he turns it and waits for Fey to get in. Shutting the door, he turns to look at the boy. "Like it?"he asks the boy, as he raises his eyebrow.

After a few minutes of sitting there, Cale puts the car in drive and drives out of the parking lot. Once he is on the highway, he turns his head to glance at Fey. "I know you said you were free at six, but hopefully you don't have any other plans tonight. I know this great Italian place in the city, and I managed to get reservations"he says with a grin, as he stares at the road in front of him. He is maintaining a careful speed, that's not too much over the speed limit, although he yearns to drive fast. He's not sure how Fey would react. Maybe after dinner.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Sebastian hated when people see him cry. It’s a sign of weakness, a sign that somebody or something has touched you the best way, left you speechless and breathless to the point of infatuation and then they go and break your heart by doing something as stupid as leaving them. The last time Fey cried was when his mother died, leaving him alone in this world with no family or connections. He hadn’t been mad at her, of course, it wasn’t her fault she had incurable cancer and died in just six short months. Sebastian knew she had tried her best, and that was all he could hope for. Still, Cale wasn’t his mother. Fey could still lose him and he was afraid and angry and so he cried. He hoped Cale wouldn’t say anything about it. Sebastian had actually  stopped crying when Cale came in through the door, and he had composed himself quite nicely he thought. “I love Italian, and I would have made you drive me anyways. You’re taking me on a date, so you have to pay for everything and treat me nice.”

|| yo look a time skip better catch it ‘fore it’s gone ||

Fey looks at himself in the mirror, trying to decide if he looks good enough for tonight’s date. He wasn’t entirely sure where they were going, minus that it would be Italian based food. The demigod had settled with an old collared shirt that he had stolen from one of his siblings, almost certain that they wouldn’t mind. Even if they did Sebastian would beat them black and blue, telling them that it was for the greater good and that he wasn’t going to mess this up for him. There were butterflies in his stomach. Fey took this as excitement. Truthfully he had never been on a date before, expect if you counted recess in kindergarten, which he certainly didn’t. He wore a blue tie, the colour of the night sky before it was completely pitch black and sparkling with stars. Fey had also found a black blazer he had donned after he slipped on black pants and shoes. He was really hoping they weren’t going to some fast food restaurant like valentinos, as he didn’t want to be overdressed and feel like an idiot. If they did happen to end up there Fey could just take off the blazer and tie, giving him a more casual look.

When a girl called his name, Sebastian went down, hoping that his siblings wouldn’t notice the lovestruck grin on his face. He went down the stairs and saw Cale. Gods he was beautiful. Fey had reeled in a good one, that was for sure. “Thank you darling, I do try.” Sebastian said in a faux british accent. He put his hands on Cale’s shoulders, looking him straight in the eye. “No but in all seriousness Cale I always look great no matter what. Never forget that.” He stepped back, releasing the other boy. “After you, my date from hell.” Fey had lots of witty names he loved to use on Cale, he just hoped the other boy wouldn’t mind him being sarcastic almost all the time. Fey followed Cale to his car, hardly speaking. It would be a crime to disrupt this silence of awkwardness. He let his mind wander a bit, thinking about the time his mother was well enough to take him on a picnic. Eventually it turned into a mother/son day, twilight ending with them looking over the golden gate bridge. Fey thought that he would like to do that with Cale someday, if his memories would allow him to do so. “Your car better not be a shitty Honda accord because if it is I swear to all the gods I will dump your ass right now.”

But when Sebastian actually saw the car, the perfect red Ferrari he almost melted, almost fell to his knees. “My boyfriend has a Ferrari…” Fey whispered, not even noticing the label which he put Cale under. He was in awe, in shock. “My boyfriend has a Ferrari.” He said a little bit louder, as if he couldn’t believe it. “MY BOYFRIEND HAS A FREAKING FERRARI HOLY GODS ON OLYMPUS DO YOU SEE THIS?!” Fey shouted, laughing as well. He wrapped his arms around Cale’s neck hugging him quite loosely and pecking him on the forehead before sprinting over to the car, marveling at the red exterior. He got into the passenger seat, still buzzing with excitement. “I love this can we have dinner in the car please?” He asked Cale with large puppy eyes, even though he knew the answer was no.

After a few more minutes of silence and Fey literally stroking the dash, they finally dived into conversation. “Well I mean I do have to spend quite a lot of time with this hot boy I ran into so I don’t know…” But then Sebastian chuckles. “I’m kidding. I have no friends and I completely forget my responsibilities so I’m free for basically forever.” He was relieved when he found out they were going somewhere nice. He hadn’t stolen this suit for nothing after all. “Cale you should totally fly over a speed bump.” Sebastian said, a glint that could almost be considered maniac in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:55 am

Cale smiles lightly and licks his lip as his eyes scan over the boy in front of him. He does have to admit, Fey cleans up nicely. Suddenly he feels a bit uncomfortable next to the boy, even though Cale has dressed up in a pressed and expensive black suit, white dress shirt, a skinny dark gray tie, and black dress shoes, he feels as if he looks no where near as good as Fey. "I wouldn't go that far Williams. You don't look nice with a black eye"he says with a laugh as he walks down the steps of the cabin and turns towards the exit. "My date from hell, so funny"he says with a very fake sounding laugh. Although Cale does have to admit it's pretty funny.

Cale stares at the boy next to him, an amused expression on his face. He rarely can say this, but he is actually excited for tonight, he thinks that they might actually have a good time. Hearing the boy speak however does prompt him to roll his eyes, "Well you're lucky I like to drive, or our date would have started in a filthy cab"he says with a laugh. "Oh god, first off I would never ever drive something as shitty as a Honda"he tells the boy, his tone conveying that this is a very important statement. "Secondly if you dump my ass, I will give you another black eye or maybe two, and a kick to place where no one wants to be kicked"he says with a smirk, his mannerisms make it hard to tell if he is joking or serious. He's probably serious.

Cale lets out a chuckle as he sees Fey's reaction to his car. He then hears what the boy is saying, "Hold on, boyfriend?"he mutters raising an eyebrow. He's new to this whole dating thing, but he's always been pretty sure that status comes after a few dates, unless of course you're like the five year olds who date and are automatically boyfriends. He sure hopes it was a slip of the tongue in a moment of pure excitement, but then Fey says it a few more times. Infact he says it three times total, odd. Shaking it off, Cale smiles as he stands behind the boy. "Yes I do"he says with a grin. "Now, make sure that you don't make any messes in this car. Or I will personally see to it that a ghost haunts you for the rest of your life"he says his smile fading, he's actually serious. Keeping his car looking brand new is important, and he will make life hell for anyone who messes that up.

Hearing Fey's question he shakes his head, "No Fey, no eating in the car. No food in the car unless it's sealed and in a bag"he says sternly. He then looks over at the boy and flashes him a small apologetic smile. "Ah I see. Well, I have to spend the night babysitting a very energetic five year old, anyways"he says with a laugh. "Likewise, friends are a waste"he states, not bothering to think that his statement could imply that he thinks Fey is a waste, which he does not. "No, flying over speedbumps tears out the bottom of your car. I am not doing that, I haven't had this a year. I do not want to go out and have to repair the entire bottom, do you have any idea how much that would cost?"he says to the boy. "On the way back, I'll find an open stretch of road with no cars and I'll kick up the speed to about one hundred something, I'm not going to attempt going full speed"he says to the boy. He doesn't want to be a party pooper, but this car goes up to two hundred and twenty five and he's pretty sure Fey wouldn't be able to handle that, especially when the speed changes quite fast.

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 am

The demigod chuckles at Cale’s remarks of another much crappier car and dumping him. “My mom used to drive a honda that had those crank down windows and it was so covered in rust I didn’t know what the original colour was. Gods it was absolutely terrible.” Remembering his mom made Fey’s smile diminish into something that might be considered a frown. Thinking about her, about the life he used to have and how happy he was, made him homesick for the past. It also hurt knowing he could have done more, tons more, to save her. “Keep in mind she could have afforded more, but mom thought cars didn’t need to be fancy and stuff. Just a good enough one to get around. Obviously she was wrong as hell.” As a child, Sebastian had been rich because his mother owned a series of hotels all across California. He would have been well off today if his mother hadn’t spent all their money on treatment. Besides, even if he did have a ton of cash, Fey would have most likely blown it off on a car like Cale. Quickly shaking his head and clearing his thoughts of the past or his mother, Fey smiled once again. “You do that and I will beat your ass so hard your grandchildren will feel it."

Not wanting to seem like Fey wants to advance their relationship, he quickly covered himself with a mischievous and sly smile, his signature. “No, not boyfriend. You’re my friend that’s a boy, and I can’t really say ‘friendboy' without sounding like an idiot. I’m all about sounding intelligent, you know.” His voice is very convincing, and even he would believe it. Cale is great and all, but Sebastian couldn’t date someone who spends their money on expensive suits. The car, fine. The suit? Hell to the no. Besides, with his past record of loves won and loss, Sebastian knew his chances with the boy were slim to none, and so he wasn’t even going to try to advance their somewhat friendship into something more. Although, if he didn’t care what Cale thought of him, why was he wearing a stolen suit? And why did he act like a fool around him? Fey perceived this as something other than being in love. He couldn’t be in love. Could he? He’d spent so much precious time over the years guarding his heart with stone walls that were virtually impenetrable, and Sebastian would not have them crumble due to Cale. If that happened, not only would their relationship falter and be destroyed, but so would Fey’s entire life and moral values. Fey also thought he had a curse placed upon him, and if he hell head over heels for this demigod, Cale would probably die a horrible death or something. Sebastian wouldn’t let that happen. Not to Cale.

Fey laughs as Cale talks about the rules of his car. The boy understands, and even though the suspicious and daring glint in his eyes says otherwise, he’d never in a million years overstep any of the boundaries his friend set for him. Underneath the sarcasm and need to be a bad kid, Fey was a child of obedience and love. Maybe if their friendship held out for a certain number of years, Sebastian would slowly strip down his defences for the other demigod. He doubted it though. The only living thing that the boy showed any kind of compassion and feelings for was his extremely aged cat, Lego. “Ooh, so serious.” Fey pouted, but he was joking. Almost everything he ever said or was was a joke of some sort. He nodded as Cale told him his plan for after dinner, approving. “I like that idea. Although I don’t like that you won’t go full speed. Come on, take some risk, live a little.” Fey urged, his smile never again faltering.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Cale stares at the boy, not really sure how to reply. He's bad at that sort of thing, conversations. He's not used to having them and often he's not sure how he should respond to them. He's always worried that he's going to say the wrong thing, and people will get the wrong impression of him or assume that he's going to do something when he really has no intention to do anything. It can be very nerve racking to say the least.

However hearing the boy talk about his mother's car he makes a face. That car sounds like it's an actual piece of crap. He shudders at the thought of crank windows. "That car sounds absolutely awful"he replies with a slight laugh. Although he is still disturbed by mental images of the car in his mind. "I'm pretty sure just thinking about it is going to give me nightmares"he says with a laugh. He's obviously being over dramatic, but hopefully Fey finds it humorous. "You wouldn't do that Williams"he says with a laugh.

Hearing the boy's next remark he lets out a small sigh of relief. Good he was clearing things up. Cale was worried that they had a misunderstanding, but now it's very clear that they hadn't. Which is very very good, he doesn't want a boyfriend. Things such as dating are still not a common practice for Cale, and he's not ready to take that deep of a plunge. Plus, they're demigods, dating is almost pointless seeing as sooner or later one of them will die. And if he has to be honest, Cale imagines it would be him. After all he is the more prone to monster attacks, being a son of Hades. "Friendboy sounds like a shitty movie from the eighties"he says with a laugh, choosing to not reply to what else he said, because most likely it would be very awkward and after all they are on a date.

Cale rolls his eyes as he looks over at the boy. As much as he wants to go fast, he is slightly worried about the risk. The roads aren't the greatest and he can only imagine the price of a ticket. But maybe he should take the risk, but he'll need to find a place where there is no chance of meeting another car. Sighing he looks over at the boy for a bit before staring back at the road. "Fine, I'll go full speed"he finally says. "But if I get a ticket, you're helping pay for it Williams"he says his tone very serious as he stares straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:37 am

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  Tumblr_md7eyaGJLO1qlyey2

It was nice being around Cale, Sebastian decided. He needed someone who would joke around with him and drive him around to the places he wanted to go. Fey didn’t notice it before, in the rush of things, but Cale looked very good in a suit. The demigod wished he would’ve told him so back at the cabin, with a sly smile and bright eyes. It was too late now, as the compliment would have felt forced and rushed and oh so very awkward. Besides, if Fey didn’t even want a relationship with the kid, it would be stupid to tell him he looked good in a suit. Oh but gods Cale looked good, and Fey only wished that he would have spent a little more time on his appearance. Cale obviously cared a great deal about how he looked, and Sebastian didn’t usually, mostly just wearing sweatpants and soft feeling t-shirts of assorted colours and patterns, most of them being worn from years of usage. But now that he was with Cale, it felt wrong to be underdressed, and if Fey wasn’t a pompous prat he would blush a deep red and crawl down under the seat. However, he wasn’t the kind of person to get embarrassed easily, and so he ignored his conscious and tried not the stare at Cale. The other boy made a comment about his mothers car. Fey nodded in agreement, his smile never faltering. “That could be arranged.” The demigod remarked about the nightmare of the car from hell. Being a son of Morpheus, Sebastian could manipulate dreams and turn them into shadowy nightmares, wrecked with long, spindly spiders and howling hellhounds that tore at your skin. Of course he was kidding about that statement. and unless Cale pissed him off and Fey needed revenge, Sebastian wouldn’t actually give him nightmares of his mom’s old Honda. The boy laughed for what seemed like the millionth time that night. It was so easy to laugh with Cale around. He felt positively euphoric. “I don’t think you realise what I’m capable of.” Although Cale is right, Fey wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction.

Sebastian didn’t want a boyfriend, didn’t want a relationship, didn’t want to worry about anniversaries or shit. So the fact that he was a little put-down when Cale sighed was unwanted and stupid. There were too many complications when it came to the demigod and dating, although he never tried it. Fey was basically afraid of lowering his defences and A) Getting his heart stomped on or B) Having Cale die too soon, or maybe C) A nice, slow, torturous mixture of both. The demigod knew that dating the other boy would never work, not even the the most opposite parallel universe where his mother was still alive and he was nice would the two of them dating work out. None of the stars held their names like constellations, telling them they were meant to be. Then again, Fey wasn't superstitious so he didn’t believe in all that astronomical crap. “Friendboy: A story about an ordinary sucky teen. Coming to a theatre near you never.” Sebastian added, moving his hands as if revelling a banner of the poster itself. “Yeah, it does, doesn’t it?” 

“Oh see you can’t resist me and my needs. But it’s okay, no one can. I’m just too devilishly handsome for people to ignore.” Sebastian smirks, feeling triumphant that they were going to go full speed. The demigod was used to fast. Fast cars, fast homework assignments, fast everything. The one and only thing he wanted to go slow like syrup was sleep. Oh gods did Fey love his sleep, and relished every second of it. If he wasn’t with Cale at the moment, he’d most likely be in his bed either sleeping or eating a box of pizza with his frankly old and dying cat. Usually his odd sleeping habits had him go to bed at around one in the morning and not being woken up until about eleven hours later. You couldn’t disturb Sebastian while he was sleeping, and if you did well then Zeus have mercy on your soul. Fey laughs again. “Who do I look like? Bill Gates? I’m poor!” But not even a second later does he feel guilty. If they did get a ticket it would kind of be on his head, for pressuring Cale. “Alright fine, I think I have a dollar or two I can spare.” Then Sebastian waited for Cale to talk again and for them to arrive at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Caleb rolls his eyes as he looks over at the younger male. He usually doesn't enjoy this sort of thing, heck he hates it. But for the first time, he actually likes it. He might actually be having fun, something so foreign to Cale that it's actually scary. So as he nervously bites his lip, he stares at the road ahead of him, and stops taking the occasional look at Sebastian. "You wouldn't"he says with a small laugh as the boy says he could arrange for nightmares of the shitty Honda. "You like me too much to do that"he says with a laugh, his voice completely calm. He knows Sebastian wouldn't do it, so he's simply playing along.

"The sad thing is, people would probably go see it. Can you just imagine, a shitty eighties type film, made now. It would be worse than the actually eighties films, because the actors wouldn't know what they're doing"he says with a laugh. He then glances over at Sebastian, as he rolls his eyes once more. "Devilishly handsome?"he asks raising his eyebrow, "You sure about that Williams?"he says with a laugh. The boy is very attractive, anyone could see that. But his apparent narcissism is a bit annoying. Cale is used to not being around people at all and if he is around people, they're usually quiet. So being someone who might have a narcissistic personality disorder is a bit much.

"Fine, I'll pay for the ticket if it happens"he says with a slight laugh. He can't help but be confused by the boy's comment. Had he been flaunting his wealth? He actually sort of feels bad, he didn't even think about how it might have come off.

--time skip to restaurant--

Pulling up in front of the nice Italian restaurant, Cale puts the car in park and takes the keys out of the ignition. Grabbing the valet key he steps out and hands it to the boy, who can't be older than himself. "Not a scratch on it"he says as he narrows his eyes. He then watches as the boy nervously gets in the car, and drives away. Turning around, he walks over to Sebastian and holds out his arm. "Shall we?"he asks as he leads the boy inside. Once they are seated, Cale smiles as he looks over at Fey. "So, what are your thoughts on alcohol?"he asks with a smirk. He knows they're both underage, but the waiters don't mind slipping them a bottle of wine as long as they pay for it.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 am

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  Christopher-chase-crawford
Fey

“You’re right, I wouldn’t.” Sebastian says, nodding. A lot of his threats were meaningless, like he was punching thin air. Besides, giving Cale nightmares would take too much energy, and would probably leave Fey passed out on the floor, cold and pale and sweating, whimpering and shaking like a puppy. The demigod really didn’t use his powers much nowadays, as he found no use for it. When his mother was still alive and horribly ill from all the treatments she was going through, Sebastian used his powers to give her good dreams whenever he slept. But that was when he was 10 and had boundless energy, not truly knowing the reason why he had strange gifts that no one else he had ever known had. Sebastian never really questioned it, rather made himself into a superhero at a young age. At some point in time he had made himself a cape. It had been blue like the sky, with a large orange S and M on it for Sandman. Fey still had it locked away in his chest back at the cabin, but it was now tattered and torn. “That’s only like 99% of the reason, but liking you is a big part of it.” 

Sebastian picked at his nails, glancing at Cale every so often. “I feel like we have a duty to make this movie. I mean, think about how much money we could make.” This demigod was a lot like his mother in ambitions. Both wanted to become rich, and while Fey didn’t have the mindset to become a CEO like his mother, he was rather fond of the idea of having money overflowing in his wallet, with so much dollars that he couldn’t possibly spend it all in his lifetime. He already knew that Cale was loaded, and Sebastian suspected that at one point he was as well, but the countless treatments for his mothers cancer had spent most of the Williams family wealth that would have otherwise gone towards the demigod for his own personal usage. “No, I can’t be sure. I can’t be sure of anything these days.” Sebastian says, only half joking. He wouldn’t knowingly make this date/non-date sad and awkward by bringing his past into the picture. Even if Cale caught on and pressed about his past further, Fey would avoid that conversation. Talking about the days before camp were a touchy subject for the demigod. He wanted to add something more, something along the lines of But I am sure that you’re devilishly handsome. Sebastian held his tongue though, knowing that such remarks would make for an unhappy Cale. 

When they arrived at the restaurant, Sebastian whistled. Cale didn’t disappoint. It had been years since Fey had been somewhere this nice, and so he thought that tonight was going to be worth it. But it was already worth it because he was with Cale, the nice italian restaurant was just the cherry on top, so to speak. He lets Cale lead him inside, still awestruck that the other boy would take him here. What had Sebastian done to deserve something this nice, besides say some nice comments to the other boy and be irresistibly charming. “You sure don’t disappoint. Go big or go home, am I right?” Fey says as they sit down. He smirks as Cale asks about his opinion on alcohol. “My thoughts are yes.” Alcohol was an old friend of Fey’s, and he was used to the burning sensation of liquor and the sour taste of wine. Mostly he was happy that Cale suggested it, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian    are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you a saint or a sinner || Caletian
Page 1 of 1