Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) Empty
PostSubject: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:10 am

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) Tumblr_mqt98q2GWk1s6ohb6o1_250
tony evans----------------|
I sat on the dirt by the edge of the land, my feet hovering over the creek. They were bare. The heat had been getting to me as of lately. It was too humid for shoes.
I supposed I should have been enjoying the warm weather. I was young, out of school for a few months. I knew that within weeks, I'd be taken out of the wonder and mystic of Camp Half Blood, and thrown back into the world of neat ties and combed hair that was New England prep school. I despised the idea that I would be forced to return to the establishment I so loathed. The heat may have been unbearable, but camp always seemed to offer something fun.
Of course, I had minimal friends. I was an introvert, a indoor sort of person. I kept to myself, strummed guitar, and tried not to seem to melodramatic. I had to admit, my life was filled with such angst at this point that it resembled the beginning of a terrible coming of age film. I was waiting for something to take off, something different or exciting to happen. Hell, I just would have been happy with a new friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 am

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) Tumblr_md7dl1zErK1qlyey2
sebastian williams - - - -

It was very much a rarity to see Fey out of bed this early in the morning. It was even more a rarity to see Fey come out of his cabin. Usually he stayed in his room all day, and despite everyone of his half-siblings making fun of him for it, he still did it. Deep down he knew that it wasn’t good for him, but it wasn’t like he had friends who wanted to hang out with him. It had been several years since Sebastian had come to camp, and yet he barely knew a single person here. Not that it minded him, it really didn’t, because if he knew people he was more likely to form attachments and that was not something he wanted to do. So the young demigod walked down to Euros Creek with some things in his hands and pockets. Water had always calmed him in the past, but he wasn’t going swimming. No, he much preferred to blow things up. In his hands Sebastian had some fire crackers, and a lighter in his back pocket. He wasn’t a complete idiot, and so that was why he was by a nice size area of water if things got out of hand. He got to his destination, and much to his utter dismay, saw another boy there. Usually Fey would have yelled at the kid to go away and not bother such a glorious person as he, but the demigod looked lonely, and so Fey walked up to him, fire crackers and lighter in hand. He snuck up behind the boy. “Would you like to partake in blowing shit up with me?” Sebastian asked him, a mischievous smile plastered all over his face.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:57 am

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) Tumblr_mqt98q2GWk1s6ohb6o1_250
tony evans----------------|
I considered the options that had been just shoved in front of me. I could blow shit up with this stranger, which would probably result in injury and/or punishment, or I could shrug my shoulders, schlepp back to my bunk, and regret my choice for the next week. I never liked making decisions. I couldn't ever choose which diverging road in the yellow wood I would travel down.
 I wasn't too familiar with this guy. I didn't really go around socializing, did I? I focused more on where each pine tree was, rather than what each face resembled. He looked friendly enough. He had the sly grin on his face, like he was so excited to make something go boom. It was almost amusing.
  I must have looked peculiar by now, as I stood in silence just staring at this guy and raising my eyebrows. I was beginning to feel confident. I was ready to shake my head and return to the comfort of my bed in the Muse Cabin, where I could pull out my guitar and play any song I wanted. There was something about the thought of explosions, however, that seemed rather intriguing.
  I shrugged.
  "I don't know. I don't really feel like dislocating my shoulder right now."
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) Tumblr_md7dl1zErK1qlyey2
sebastian williams - - - -

The demigod scoffed at the boy as he just stood in silence. Fey didn’t like people who stood there like a deer in the headlights, actually weighing pros and cons to a problem. Those people were boring. Sebastian liked people who did things just for the hell of it, disregarding all rules and not giving a crap about consequences. Those people were the ones the boy was more likely to be around, and clearly this one wasn’t in the category he preferred. The boy sat looking at Fey, making the demigod quite bored. Maybe this was a wrong decision to make? Maybe Sebastian should just tell him to forget about it and go back home to his cabin for just go solo on the whole blowing things up plan. It was basically just fireworks, but if Fey could find some weapons to strap too the firecrackers, that would be awesome. He doubted there would be any this deep in the forest, though. “Come on, dude. Live a little!” Sebastian said, waving the lighter in front of the other boys face, trying to temp him. "Besides, you have two arms, only one shoulder is dislocated. Use your other arm."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:14 pm

everything i do is
bittersweet

YOU COULD TELL ME SECRETS THAT I'LL PROBABLY REPEAT

I smirked. The idea of blowing up fireworks was growing on me. My life lacked on near-essential thing: excitement. I led such a mundane and average existence, one that I often hated but still did nothing to change. Perhaps something as small as this would be just the action I needed.

I stepped up to the boy and grabbed the lighter from him. A similar grin to his grew on my face. I felt confident and eager, feelings I rarely felt anymore. I was used to be the quiet guy in the corner of the party. I figured it was time I burst out of that shell. I was sixteen after all, I needed to mature a bit. I needed to grow out of the depressed, teen-angst stage of life. I needed to be interesting.

"So," I began, sparking up the lighter. "Where do we start?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)   the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the teen angst is strong in this one (wicked)
Page 1 of 1