Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason Empty
PostSubject: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:18 am

i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason Tumblr_me0oxu7oIk1r0piwoo1_500
tiberius winters - - - - -

The rain poured down in sheets of grey, obscuring the demigods view of camp. Rainy days were Ty’s favourite days. In the sun he burned too easily, his fair complexion couldn’t hand UV rays, and so he had to stay inside. In windy weather his hair flew into his mouth, and the taste of strawberry shampoo wasn’t pleasant in his mouth, and he had to stay inside on those days too. Snow wasn’t that bad, except when he looked at it when it was illuminated by the sun it gave him really bad headaches. Rain was just Tiberius’ favourite weather, and so he thought it was the perfect day to go by Thalia’s tree and look out at the place that he had called home for the past 2 years.  There had been some bad memories, like the battle on new years eve, and dark gloomy days like this made Tibs think about that night. But that was okay. Sad was deep for happy people. He thought about how much of a coward he was, how he just sat in the safe house with some of the younger campers waiting for the fight to be over, for braver demigods to fight off the monsters while he covered his ears and pretended the screams didn’t exist. Although he did manage to save one person last night, but he hadn’t seen her since. The girl’s name was lost to Tiberius, a blurred murmur among a sea of shouts. He stood there, leaning against the tree, stray raindrops falling in front of his black hair, making his bangs hang in his face. It was almost time for a new haircut… Ty barely noticed when another figure stood beside him, and the snapping of a twig brought him back to reality. The first thing he noticed about the person was that she was a girl. In the rain, he mistaked her for another person, because there would only be one female ever to come up to him without fear of embarrassment.  “Quinn? What…” Tibs asked, obviously confused. “No wait, you’re not Quinn… You’re the,” He shook his head trying to remember. She was vaguely familiar. “you’re the girl I saved,” Tiberius finally spit out, grey eyes wide.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 am

Kayla Debacker

Kayla had decided today was a good day to go walk to Thalia's tree and just watch the world, the sun had been out,everything was great. Until of course she got to the tree and then Zeus decided 'Ya know what, lets make this girl's day suck.' And started making it rain. Granted, Kayla was pretty convinced Zeus didn't think that, but it felt like it. The daughter of Khione moved closer under the tree to try to keep from being wet, seeing as she was wearing her favorite color today, white, and she did NOT want these clothes ruined. Thankfully, her white off the shoulder top wasn't terribly wet, and she was wearing a black tank top underneath. Her light blue shorts, and they were certainly short, were also dry. Though her white converse were soaked. Kayla could feel her hair being all messed up in the way she had tied it up and sighed, giving up on it and instead letting her white hair down, it stopped just below her shoulders.

She heard a sound of a twig snapping as she moved a bit to avoid the rain and a squeak of surprise left the girl's lips. The sound having not been expected. Then came yet another a surprise, there was a boy there who she hadn't noticed before hand. "You're the girl I saved" Kayla heard him say as she came out of her surprise. Her eyes studied his face for a long time. "Yes, I am. My name's Kayla, daughter of Khione. I never did get to say thank you for saving me that night so... Thanks." She said to him, a small blush of embarrassment on her face. Kayla was pretty independent, and found it embarrassing when other people had to carry her wait as well. "And your name?" She askes him softly.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 pm

i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason Tumblr_me0oxu7oIk1r0piwoo1_500

Ty looked at the girl, now knowing her name was Kayla. Maybe she had told him her name the night he had saved her, but he couldn’t remember that not correctly. Everything was just a blur of sounds and colour to Ty, and nothing really spoke to him on a high level of importance. He looked down at the ground, noticing that wet grass had clung to his shoes like a lifeline. “It was no problem.” He said softly, hands folded behind his back. “I have a duty to save people, do I not?” Gods he sounded old fashioned, but Ty was old fashioned. He said ‘By George’ and ‘Bloody Hell’ and ‘Oh I say!’ before any of the new curse words used today. Tiberius didn’t even know what most of the popular name brands for shoes were, and that was weird considering as a child of Aphrodite he was supposed to love all clothes and accessories.”I’m Tiberius.” The demigod said the Kayla, not looking straight at her, instead peering at the camp through the rain, as if the girl wasn’t even there.

ooc- sorry for the short post, i could barely get enough internet access today as it is an i'm running low on sleep and muse so i apologise :/

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 am

Kayla Debacker

Kayla looked over at Tiberius. "Well its nice to meet the person who saved my life, Tiberius. " She said with a small smile upon her lips. The way this boy acted seemed a bit... old fashioned. Which Kayla thought was pretty cute actually. He seemed nice, maybe they could be friends. Gods knew that Kayla had like no friends here at camp, which was a shame since she was so friendly and liked most of the people here enough. "So what brought you out here today? If I may ask that is." She says softly as she looks him over, just to reassure herself that he wasn't one of the crazy ones who might reach out at any given moment and snap her neck. Well, he didn't seem like a son of Ares at least so she figured that she was safe in that department. Not getting murdered or yelled at or told that I'm annoying, check! she thought playfully and giggled to herself before turning her attention back onto the boy that was currently standing in front of her.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 am

The rain had started to leak through the branches, dripping on the black ink that was Tiberius’ hair. He didn’t mind, the cold whipped him back to reality where he couldn’t pretend that he was a hero. He really wasn’t, anyone who thought otherwise was fooling themselves. Ty was a coward, born of fear and raised to be the most passive thing on earth, voice like silk and movements slow and gentle. There was only one way you could get this foolish demigod to go into war, and that way would be blackmailing with something he called precious and dear. Ty was a coward when it came to battle. When it came time to rescue people on the outskirts of war, however, he was your man with a plan. Kayla had been lucky, that was all, just luck. Being in that safe house was too close to the battle for Tibs’ liking, and a minute more would have had him racing out the door and towards the parking lot to escape the fury of the fighting demigods. “It is just as nice to see the person that you have saved live, Kayla.” Tibs said, looking up at the clouds. They were as grey as his eyes. He took this moment to lean against the wet bark of Thalia’s tree, letting the moisture seep into his back and cool his already cold skin. “I came out here looking for solace. Many things have happened to me that I would rather forget and remember. Rain helps me think.” Ty said, shutting his eyes, feeling coolness spread on his cheeks and focused on the sound of wind and rain. He loved this weather. Ty heard the girl laugh. “Do I amuse you?” He asked, not bothering to open his eyes, instead he crossed his legs, leaned more against the tree, and shoved his hands in the pockets of his slacks.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am

Kayla Debacker

Kayla listened to Tiberius' reasoning for being out there, and that brought her playful mood down real fast. She felt so bad for him, things had happened that made him want to come out here to simply be alone. The girl couldn't imagine that, she was always alone and wanted somebody to be in her life, even if it was just a friend. She wasn't asking for some wonderful romantic relationship in life, though one would be great, just a friend so she wasn't lonely all the time. Her icy eyes locked onto Tiberius' face. "I'm sorry about everything that has happened to you, to make you want to come up here alone. I can't imagine how bad it must be. I can't stand being alone, yet I always am. So something to make you want to be alone. That's got to be terrible. Also I giggled because I thought about how this is probably the first time in forever somebody has told me to go away because I'm annoying." She said, her tone lacking its playful sound from earlier, and her eyes filled with sadness. For herself and for Tiberius. They all had their scars, Kayla, in her naive mindset, had just thought everybody tried to hide theirs like she did.

From within the forest a low growl of a distant Hellhound prowling around could be heard. Of course it wouldn't bother the two since it was in the forest, but at the sound of the growl Kayla's eyes went wide. Memories of that night came rushing back, the ones she wished she had kept hidden. The pain as the beast had broken legs, clawed at her, and basically just tried to kill her. Her terrified screams going unawnsered in the night. Kayla began to shake violently as the terrifying memories flooded back into her head and took over her. The trauma from the event forcing her to mentally relive it again. All the while the girl stood in the rain now leaking through the tree, shaking violently and whisperig "Help me. Help me. Help me." over and over again.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 pm

As the grey sunlight dripped through the green leaves, Ty looked at Kayla finally, peering at her with much curiosity. She was peculiar, this girl, who kept popping into his life whether she was unwanted or not. Lots of things happened to Tiberius that he was almost positive she didn’t know about. For instance, the Kronos camp thing with Quinn and a very near death experience. He still had nightmares about that. “It’s okay, I can handle it most days. Besides, I prefer to be alone rather than with people.” Tibs said honestly, he wasn’t a man to spread lies. “But, uh, I mean you can stay if you want. I don’t find you annoying at all.” Also the truth. Maybe it was because Tiberius was the most annoying person he knew personally, but he rarely found somebody annoying to the point where he didn’t want to hang out with said person. Kayla’s presence was friendly and liked, so she was okay in his book to bother him 24/7. Soon, between the quiet and rain, Tiberius heard the faint growls of hellhounds. He knew they were far away, but he still kept his guard up and placed his hand over the ring that transformed. But he didn’t notice Kayla, screaming for help. “Whoa whoa whoa,” Tibs went up to her, awkwardly placing a hand on her shoulder. He wasn’t sure what he should do. He wasn’t exactly good with people, women included. “It’s okay? There are no hellhounds, what you’re experiencing is a flashback. Just calm down. Take deep breaths” Oh he hoped that was helping her.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Kayla Debacker

Kayla looked up at Tiberius with wide eyes still. She tried to pull herself together slowly, though tears ran down her face and all that. On top of all that she still had the images of the attack burned through her mind's eye. Instinctively she grabbed for the first thing that was real, which happened to be Tiberius' arm since his hand was on her shoulder. Both her thing arms wrapped desperately around his arm. She buried her face in his shoulder and shook for a few minutes before she finally got herself back under control. Upon realizing what she was doing, Kayla let go and backed away quickly, her face burned red with embarassment as the girl looked away. Gods she was so embarassing. "S-S-Sorry" She stammered out. Still completly and totally embarassed by herself. What would he think of her now? Probably that she was just some stupid girl looking for attention.

CODED BY CHER OF CHB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason   i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i’ve seen the glory but it wasn’t enough || Jason
Page 1 of 1