Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What wasn't possible IS possible

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

What wasn't possible IS possible Empty
PostSubject: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Finally, after months of practice, Phoebe learned "Hey Soul Sister" on the guitar.
It was a quiet day in the Hera cabin and Phoebe started randomly playing that song. Sure, it might be annoying, but it was the only fun song she could play. For the first time in years, she didn't get emotional when she accomplished something. Phoebe began to sing, the words flowing out of her mouth naturally. The words were branded in her mind, unforgetable. "Yo lipstick stains, on the front of my left side brains..." She sang, not noticing people clapping along and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Raphaela was always musically inclined. She loved how it wold make her sing along even in the worst of days. She clapped along with the others, not wanting to disrupt the song. She really had a nice voice, she just doesn't want the attention on her. But on the chorus, she smiled widely and couldn't help but sing along."Hey soul sister, I wouldn't miss her on the radio, stereo no way it ain't fair you know." she sang lightly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I heard train and I was there in a flash capping along and smiling.The girl who was singing was really good.'I wonder who her godly parent is?'I though cause it sure wasnt appolo if she was in here.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 am

OOC: you talking about mine or Kendal's?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

OCC:Sorry for being unclear.Its Kendall.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 am

OOC: okay. I'll wait for Kendal to post firstXD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Daisy was clapping along with the song. She was bedridden with a sore collarbone and wasn't allowed to climb trees for the rest of her life, but that would'nt stop her from listening to a good song sung by a great cabin mate. "Woot!" She yelled clapping louder. She was enjoying this if anything.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 am

I was sitting on my bunk. I heard Hey Soul Sister by Train being played and sung. Wow, I loved that song. It was probably the only song I liked by Train. I clapped along with the others. I hummed the song in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wasn't possible IS possible   What wasn't possible IS possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What wasn't possible IS possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: