Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) Empty
PostSubject: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

I stumbled over the hill. Half Dead. Half Alive. My dad told me to come here, he gave me a map of the easiest way to get here, what he didn't mention was that it would take me a month. I had faced things I didn't even know existed. I tripped over my own 2 feet and went tumbling down the hill, screaming as I went. The last thing I remembered was the taste of blood in my mouth
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm

I appeared (that's right, appeared) on the bottom of Half-Blood Hill. I would have just appeared on the hill, but I decided to walk. I came here to be quiet, which was where I met a lot of different people. I saw a girl at the bottom, as I started to walk. She had blood coming out of her mouth. I shook her. "Are you alright?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

OCC: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :)
I woke up a few minutes after i had passed out and saw a person walking toward me. She asked me if I was alright. "Do I look alright?" I said through a mouthful of blood.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

~Is your character accepted?
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

~Yes she is! Check out the page that she is on under: Penny's Character in the rules and joining forum! :)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

"No need to be sassy," I said. I made a wet towel appear and put it into her mouth. Then I wiped her face with a new one. "Better?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 pm

"Yes, and sorry for the sass, I've had a bad past few months. But anyways, what is this place?" I asked. Curse my braces, they were the reason I was bleeding so bad.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm

"Camp Half-Blood." I said, looking at the hill. I saw a trail of blood, from the girl's mouth. "You just fell down Half-Blood Hill," I added.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

"Camp Half-Blood?" I asked, I followed her gaze and saw the trail of blood. "Whats a Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

"Half-human, half-god. Watch." I said, making the blood disappear. "I'm a daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

"God? As in Greek gods?" I asked, staring in amazement at the fact that she just made the Trail of blood disappear. "If your a daughter of Hecate, then who am I?" I asked my mind kicked into overdrive.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 pm

"Yeah, Greek gods. And you don't know till they choose you or show it." I said, like this was the easiest subject to talk about.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

"Oh. Hey! Wheres my bag?" I said panicking, That bag had all my clothes, all my money and was the only connection to my dad that I had left. I looked frantically around for it, and Saw it about 10 feet up the hill. "Oh, there it is." I mumbled, stood up and grabbed it, I slung it over my shoulder. "So, Can you show me around this camp?" I asked the girl, Hmm, I just realized I didn't yet know her name.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

I stare at the two girls from a couple yeards away. I know one was Cadil, but the other one...I didn't know. I lean against a tree.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"You don't need a phone, if you have one. They can track you." I said. "And you probably don't need the money either." I looked back. "Hey Ollie!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hey Cadil!" I call out as I walk towards her. As I stand behind the other girl, I mouth, Who's she?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

New Half-Blood, I mouth.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

New Half-Blood, I mouth.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 pm

I stood there in an uncomfortable silence.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

"Let's go." I said.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

"Okay!" I said, smiling. I was happy to get away from that terrible silence.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"We're gonna go to the Big House." I said.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

"Whats the big house?" I asked, but soon I saw it. It literary was a BIG house. "Oh." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm

"Yeah." I said.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"So, whats so important about the big house?" I asked, setting my duffel at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)   Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny's Arrival 2 (Last time my charrie wasn't accepted!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: