Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nix

Nix

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) Empty
PostSubject: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:45 pm

What the main problem was for me, was actually trying to find 18 and up clubs. You have no idea how hard it is to find them where I was spending the night. All the clubs have beer and everything, so it's 21 and up. Damn those clubs. Once I found a decent club and a nice hotel room, I changed out into shorts and a tank top and waltzed out of the hotel room. With my phone in one hand (I know, that probably wasn't a good idea), I searched up the address of the club and hoped to find it was within walking distance. Everything here in New York was dead. There were barely any plants, and where there was, it all reeked. It was sad, actually. Oh, not the fact that they're all dead, but the fact that I noticed such things like that. As I approached the club, I showed the waiver my ID and he let me in with a stern glance. What was that for? I was 18! Scowling for a moment, I smiled at a passing guy who caught my eye and put my finger on his chin. Ah, not worth it.
I could so do better.
The next few hours were a blurr. It was probably something in the air that made me feel this way, but I didn't mind it. After checking my phone a few times for some messages, I noticed the time.12:30 AM. What the hell. A few hours more couldn't hurt! After all, It wasn't worth it risking my life going to bed with probably hundreds of monsters around me...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Jared Frost.

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

I wiped my eyes and took another swig of my beer. Today was a lonnggg day. A fallout with Skye, a fight with Logan, and a couple of monster fights to boot, I kinda wanted to relax. And I have. I have a beer, I'm watching the football game up on the screen and ya know what? It's not a bad way to spend your time.

"Oh come on Holland. You serious?" I muttered to myself as they missed yet another goal and went back to my drink. The bartender was kinda hot.

Maybe I would try my luck with her and steal a quickie. Gods know that if anyone can get laid in the course of five minutes, that is this guy right here.

But then again... this seat is so comfy...

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Finally, time caught up to me. Gods, I was tired. Maybe a beer or two would wake me up a bit. Drowsily sauntering over to the bar, I gave a sleepy smile to the bartender and ordered a beer. I didn't know what beer it was, but I didn't really care. Just something to wake me up. 'Hey, could you also throw in a shot of whatevers the hardest stuff you got please?" I asked the waitress.

After yawning a few times, I swiveled on my chair once, only to stop, facing a hot guy that looked my age. Making a 'sup' motion with my head, I turned to the table and took a large gulp or two of beer. The way the bubbles tickled my throat surely woke me up. I sighed, what fun are clubs if you're not looking for a quickie or going with friends. Well, sure. I didn't go with any friends, but I wouldn't doubt on anybody not asking for a quickie out of me...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Jared Frost.

I waved slightly before the bartender handed me a phone. She said it was for me and I took it.

"Uh... hello?" I said with a very prominent questioning tone. My son Logan replied a little bit afterward. I smiled and asked him what he was doing uo and just wanted to know if I was coming home tonight or if I was staying out. I told him I was staying out and then he asked me if I was going to work tomorrow and I said yeah. He then asked me if we were moving soon and I said I was going to look at apartments tomorrow. He said bye, I told him I loved him and told him to go to bed. He did and I hung up the phone.

I gave it back to the bartender and winked at her. She smiled politely before walking away. Eh fine. Bish.

"Goddamn I hate Camp," I said to myself and buried my face in my hands.

Every day Logan was asking if Mommy was coming home. I keep telling him no but he just keeps asking. Then he asked me if a new Mom is coming come. I told him I was kinda done with any serious relationships and he got all pissy.

"He'll understand the values of a good shag with no rashes on the side eventually," I resolved and took a swig of my beer. I looked at the girl not too far away from her, checked her out, thought about how she would be, and then turned my head back to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:36 pm

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) Forbidden_fruit_by_chublybumkin-d2yoaz5

With the guilt of eavesdropping, I winced as he said the word 'Camp.' A guy that old wouldn't be going to camp, right? Unless... Unless he went to Camp Half-Blood? With my hair hanging low in my face, I couldn't help but look over to him, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. I opened my mouth to ask something, but nothing came out. First off, why did this happen. I wasn't nervous around any guy. What made this occasion so special? Biting my cheek, I tried to get his attention.
What a waisted amount of energy.
"Who's your parent?" I finally said, looking at him, hoping his eyes would advert from the television to me. He could have been a son of Hades... Nope. He didn't quite have that intensity in him. He seemed... Softer? He was handsome, Aphrodite maybe? What was I doing. I didn't look at all like a Demeter kid. Sterotyping wasn't nice, either. I sighed and looked down, then back up to try and hold my gaze with... the back of his head?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

Jared Frost.

I turned to her slowly and raised an eyebrow. Time to turn up the bullshizz. I took another sip before meeting her eyes.

"Well uh, I grew up in a small town with my brother and... my mother. Not much else to tell other than it was a farm," I said with a slight smile.

People don't usually ask who you're parent is. They usually ask where you're from. But... eh, who am I to judge? One of the first things I said to Skye when we met was 'Wanna Make Out'? And she did. So everything was cool. And then I kinda died and I fell from a plane and landed in front of her only to propose.. and she said yes again.

Then she cheated on me and I dumped that... that... ugh.

But 'ey.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:42 pm

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) Forbidden_fruit_by_chublybumkin-d2yoaz5

I raised an eyebrow. Looking around, I sighed. He probably didn't mean Camp Half-Blood. If he didn't then he couldn't be my brother. With an inside sigh of relief, I started checking him out, for about half a second. Dayummmm, he was hot! Biting my lip, I looked at him through the corner of my eye. What was it about him that made him attractive, you ask? His face shape, his eyes, his hair, his nose, his lips, his chin... Oh who am I kidding, I just wanted to have a quickie with him in the bathroom.

I stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes.
'Look, I'm drunk,' I lied, trying to hold a straight face,'so are you up for a quickie?' I finally spat out, my brown eyes gazing over my mug of beer. Well, I wasn't drunk. Not even close. I only had a glass and a half, how could somebody get drunk off that? Come to think of it, I could be drunk? Maybe that was actually my.... 4th glass? Um, well, I didn't remember.

But who really cared about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)   It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It wasn't worth it going to bed. (sam)
Page 1 of 1