Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) Empty
PostSubject: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 pm

seth eliton bond
we'll go all the way. just you and me.
The sky was dark and the stars were still out. Needless to say, it was cold at five in the morning but Seth figured it was the best time to start any journey. All he had on was a jacket that didn't look at all thick but it actually kept him quite warm. Over his left shoulder slung a light bag made of dark, stone-silver material. If anyone bothered to observe, they would notice that it didn't seem to reflect the moonlight at all. In fact, it appeared to absorb light. The bag didn't look like much, but everything Seth needed was inside. They weren't things people generally carried either: no clothes or provisions, and only a snack or two. What he carried were his tools, and they were all in there.

"Refreshing morning isn't it?" Seth said cheerfully in the frigid air, crossing his arms and looking down the hill. "Ready to go? Or still half asleep?" The demigod glanced at Kylee, a touch of a smile on his lips, like always. It was the start of a journey he had wanted to go on ever since he learned that America hadn't been the whole world. Nothing in existence could dampen his spirits.

words: 204 // tag: #luna // notes: -
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee woke up before dawn, the morning light still hidden behind several hours worth of moonlight. She hated waking up early as it was, but she knew it would be easier to leave camp without lots of eyes traveling behind them. The demigod doubted anyone would go looking for her, knowing that she didn't have many close friends here.

Dressed in a thick leather jacket, a striped tee shirt, jeans, and nike tennis shoes, the girl headed out into the nightlight. A duffel bag held the contents of her clothing, almost bursting with the amount of clothing that had been shoved inside it. Her thick hair was still messy from her lack of sleep, but she didn't care. A ponytail was around her wrist in case she felt the need to put it up after a while.

She saw the figure of Seth at the top of the hill, causing her to smirk slightly. Kylee scanned the area around the boy, making sure no one had followed or heard them. "Of course I'm ready," she snapped, her lack of sleep obvious. "And awake." The girl crossed her arms as her bag fell into the snow, wondering if they were ready to go.
suitcase
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 am

seth eliton bond
Wind whistled through the trees, ruffling Seth's hair. There was a dull thump as Kylee dumped her bag on the ground. Seth took a long look at the duffel bag, tilting his head to the side. Whoa. Chewing on his lower lip, he wondered if Kylee knew how far Canada was. Hopefully he could state his intentions without offending her - girls took offense at the oddest things.

"We're gonna be traveling quite a long distance, and we won't always have transportation. You sure you need that much stuff?" Seth asked cautiously, an eyebrow slightly raised. He didn't mention that it might get too heavy for her after a while, seeing she was the touchy type. Kylee might even take it as a challenge and insist on bringing it. If push came to shove however, he wouldn't abstain from using any point to his advantage.

words: 144 // tag: #luna // notes: ps why is it winter? c:

Last edited by Summer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee glanced around them, looking back at the cabins she hoped she wouldn't see for a long time. She just wanted to get out, explore, and not have to worry about this place. That was what this trip meant to her, it was an escape from the boundaries this camp set for her. She was ready to break out.

She snorted at Seth's comment, shaking her head. "Of course I do!" the demigod replied tartly. "You think we're just going to Canada?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Kylee smiled and looked at her bag. "I want to see all I can, I mean come on, if we're taking a trip, let's make it a good one!"
suitcase
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 am

seth eliton bond
He shrugged easily, dropping the topic. It didn't matter yet. Seth swept his gaze across the heavens, taking in the clear sky. There was plenty of moonlight left for the small hours of autumn but he was dying to get off campus land for a multitude of reasons. "Let's go then!" He trudged down the steep damp grass at a moderate pace, matching Kylee's smile with his own.

Seth stopped a way off the foot of the hill and stared at the empty road. His eyes sparkled innocently as he asked without turning back, "Hey so... ever heard of the Grey Sisters?" He stuck a hand casually in his left jacket pocket. It was quite a while to New York City and taking a boring bus ride the whole way was not a cool way to start off any journey.

words: 140 // tag: #luna // notes: ps why is it winter? c:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee waited for a sarcastic remark from Seth, but no reply came. She was alright with that. Grabbing her bag, the demigod followed after her friend, leaving tracks in the snow behind her. She felt like weight was being let off her shoulders as she headed down, a smile still plastered childishly on her face.

Staring at the road that awaited in front of her, the demigod couldn't help but feel her face burst into a larger grin. The idea of leaving, and growing outside of camp had left her speechless, and she was terribly excited. At Seth's question, she raised an eyebrow, but responded. "Yeah?" Kylee muttered, wondering what he meant by it.
suitcase
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 pm

seth eliton bond
Seth's grin grew wider, pulling his hand out and opening it palm up. On it sat a fat golden drachma that glinted in the light. "Right, so I was thinking we step in their office for a bit 'cause I don't fancy spending an hour on the bus falling asleep again." He flipped the thick golden coin expertly, watching it spin in the air before catching it on the back of his hand. Seth then tossed it above the road, exclaiming, "Stêthi, Ô hárma diabolês!"

As expected, it sank right through the ground as if the road was liquid. The rocky tar churned into a car-sized pool and took on the colour of deep red wine. Rising from the sludge, a taxi formed out of dark smoke-grey mist. Seth didn't wait for the grey mist to finish settling. The moment it started to solidify, he darted up to it. Grabbing onto the door and launching himself in, he hurriedly beckoned at Kylee to do the same.

words: 168 // tag: #luna // notes: btw i think long island is in NY and in their range but even if it isnt' idc
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee eyed the sparkling drachma, raising an eyebrow at the boy who held it. She had heard about the rumored chariot of damnation, run by the grey sisters, but never thought she'd be riding in it. The idea of it not being safe didn't scare her, she just didn't fancy spending time with creepy old ladies. Especially not the ladies who were rumored to control their fate.  

Watching the coin sink into the pavement, the girl watched with interest. Kylee felt her stomach turn at the color the road went, the red looking a little too much like blood. The demigod crossed her arms at the sight in front of her, the taxi still covered in dusty mist. Seth mustn't have seen it as a threat, because he was already inside of it. Walking hesitantly towards the machine, the demigod opened it and shoved herself in, the door creaking shut. "Do you trust these people?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her companion.
suitcase
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 am

seth eliton bond
"Oh don't worry. You can trust them," Seth said assuringly, then muttered, "I can't say they think the same of me though." He coughed and said in a casual tone, hoping he didn't sound too much like himself. "New York City, and take your time." It didn't work, obviously. Three old, withered and grey heads turned to face him. Damn.

The one on the right -obviously with the eye- confirmed his presence, rasping, "You again!"

Seth could now choose the awkward hi or the woohoo-dude-its-seth-again-yEAH introduction. He did a little bit of both. Shooting them all with a brilliant smile, he tried not to consciously peer at the other sunken eyelids. "G'morning Wasp! How's the, uh, business going?"

The one eye glared quite impressively at him. Seth gulped. Then the other two gorgons started to chime in.

"Is it him?"

"Yes its him."

"Get him out."

"Him, get out!"

"Hey wait, wait! I've got drachmas this time, look." Seth hastily held up a handful of golden drachmas he nicked from the Hermes' cabin. They clinked in the gloom. "I'll pay you double my fare, for the previous uh, incident."

words: 189 // tag: #luna // notes:
also you can control them so just control them lol
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee had a nasty feeling in her stomach,  not trusting the strange ladies at all. Reading people wasn't exactly her strong suit, but the girl figured that these things were only in the business for the money. Seth's tone surprised her, and scared her in a way. "They don't trust you? Damn it Seth," the demigod mumbled, glaring over at her companion.

The lady, with the eye, recognized Seth quickly, making an acidic feeling pool in the pit of her stomach. Glancing over at the boy sitting next to her, she glared, hoping it made him feel something other than his normal bubbly attitude. "Idiot," Kylee spat, crossing her arms. Her eyes fell down to the golden drachmas, avoiding the gaze of the one eyed (or no eyed) ladies in the front of the cab. Hopefully the monsters would take the bribe, and not attack them.

"Just take it," the demigod muttered, grabbing the drachmas from Seth and setting them in the cup holders of the front of the cab. "There, now drive or something," she ordered swiftly.
suitcase
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:33 am

hello hi

i don't want this to hang over and i was hoping i might have been able to post in the past week or so
but apparently i'm going through this test phase where school's basically a btch
also i've got new subjects so well its busier than last yearh
so i'm pausing the rp for a bit till i get time to post, maybe in a week or so when i've studied everything in advance

till then, seeya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)   Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Around the World Forever (ft Luna & ML)
Page 1 of 1