Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever Empty
PostSubject: Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever   Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Luna Light
Age/Birthday: 13, birthday June 19th
God Parent: Nyx
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Unknown
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: Alone on the streets abandoned as a young girl, Luna grew up alone for a few years. Then she met Stella, who had been doing the same thing. The two girls banded together to stay alive. They've been best friends ever since. The two were initially wary of one another, but once they got to know each other, they became best friends. They then found a stray collie puppy, and named it Laila. Laila has been their companion ever since.
Physical Appearance: She has long black hair. She also has a slight tan. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of silvery blue. She likes to wear an indigo headband, and Stella has gone so far as calling it her 'signature accessory'. She usually wears her camp tee shirt and blue jeans. She doesn't mind not being the star. Mostly her things consist of silver, blue, and black.
Personality: Though upon first sight, Luna may seem fierce, it's just a defense. If you get to know her, she will really open up to you. Currently, the only person who has managed this achievement is Stella Star. She is a gentle, kind person who likes to sneak around. She is generally clever, and willing to help if you ask for it.
Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty, forgiveness
Pets: A collie named Laila she shares with Stella as a pet.
Talents: Shadow travel, singing, dancing, survival
Weapons: Pine-hilted celestial bronze sword.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: She will follow Stella anywhere. Also, her motto is 'Whatever's coming will come, and we'll face it when it does.' Stella calls Luna the 'moonlight girl', and Luna calls Stella the 'sunshine girl'.

Half-Bloods
Name: Stella Star
Age/Birthday: 13, birthday March 15th
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Unknown
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: Living on the streets all her life, Stella Star has learned to trust in those you know well. She has found that best friend in Luna Lightl, her half-sister. The two are inseperable, and have been like that since they met at age four. Stella would trust Luna with anything.
Physical Appearance: She has long, blonde hair. She also has amber eyes. She, like Luna, has a slight tan. She wears a golden headband often, and her wardrobe mostly consists of bright sunshine colours. She wears, most often, her camp tee, golden cardigan, golden headband, golden heels, and golden skirt.
Personality: Though initially, like Luna, Stella seems fierce and independent, if you take the time to get to know her, you will find that she is clever, gentle, sweet and a little bit shy. She is always reliable. So far, the only person who has been able to get to know her is Luna.
Fatal Flaw: Forgiveness, fear of spiders
Pets: Laila, a collie she shares with Luna.
Talents: Shadow travel, singing, dancing, survival
Weapons: Pine-hilted celestial bronze sword, just like Luna's.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: She will follow Luna anywhere. Also, her motto is 'Whatever's coming will come, and we'll face it when it does.' Stella calls Luna the 'moonlight girl', and Luna calls Stella the 'sunshine girl'.

Half-Bloods
Name: Matthew Whispershadow
Age/Birthday: 13, birthday May 18th
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Tanya Whispershadow, mother, deceased
Years in Camp: One
Brief History: Matt has been in camp for the past year under his mother's wishes. His wishes, however, have swayed in the last year from leaving camp to staying around. His motto is 'Life is too short to be good all the time! Mess around, and live now!' He lives by that motto, always finding a joke somewhere. When his mother died, however, he became depressed and lonely for a while. He spent a lot of time alone in the forest, or at the lake. He eventually realized, however, he had to move on. His mother wouldn't have wanted him to be like this. He is learning from his mistakes. He promised himself that he would never get so depressed again. 'She wouldn't have wanted me to be like this,' he told himself.
Physical Appearance: Matt has short blonde hair. He also has brown eyes. he has no tan. He always wears a Toronto Blue Jays cap. He usually wears his camp tee with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Initially shy, Matt eventually opens up to people. When he does, he reveals he is outgoing, mischievous, and clever. He loves to play around and talk with friends. His mother once said, 'I swear that boy would never give up a moment to be outside.' His mother died the day after he got to camp, leaving him lonely and depressed. He spent a lot of time alone while he was depressed, but after a while he realized her had to move on. She wasn't gone forever.
Fatal Flaw: His loyalty. He also has a fear of waterfalls, because that is how his mother had died. She had been on a cruise when the boat fell down a waterfall. He has never liked waterfalls, and now is afraid of them.
Pets: Siberian husky named Lily.
Talents: Healing, singing, playing instruments
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: None.

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever   Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Your characters need much more detail. Also, please keep all of you're characters into one topic. It saves time.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever   Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Fixed upa bit. After these charries are approved, I am moving them all to one topic. I just wanted to have seven first, so that i could keep perfect track.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever   Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever   Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna by Night, Stella by Day, Matthew Forever
Page 1 of 1