Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Luna Avril's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Avril

Luna Avril's characters Empty
PostSubject: Luna Avril's characters   Luna Avril's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 am

Name: Hermione Collins(pronounced Her-MY-OH-knee, like the Harry Potter-character's name)
Age/birthday: February 17, 1996(14 years old)
Years in camp: One year
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Shaun Collins
Physical appearance: Extremely tall and extremely skinny, with snow white skin and silvery-grey eyes. Her hair is shoulder-long, tousled and ash-blonde; she always wear hoodies and ripped jeans.
Personality: She's very clever, but also very shy and lonely. She can be proud, bossy and arrogant. She doesn't really have any friends, nor does she want any. The rumor says she's a "bad girl"
Pets: None
Weapons: A silver sword and a silver shield
Talents:
-She can read English way better than other half-bloods
-She's very bright and observant
-She's a skilled swordfighter
Other: She was abandoned by her dad, when she was 8, so she was homeless until a year ago
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Luna Avril's characters   Luna Avril's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 am

~ I love the character! Can't wait to rp with you! ~
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Luna Avril's characters   Luna Avril's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Great character!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna Avril's characters   Luna Avril's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Avril's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: