Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  Empty
PostSubject: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:22 pm

let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace Howards was irritated. Not because everybody was mopey about their loved ones dying by the zombies deadly, life-changing bite. No. Jace was irritated because there was nothing to do anymore now that the undead had been abolished from their camp. He had actually enjoyed bashing zombies brains into the pavement with his combat boot clad foot. Maybe he liked doing it because it was a way to relieve himself of the pressure that had built up inside him like a cell about to burst full of bacteria, spreading from cell to cell. Or maybe it was because Jace wanted to prove his worth here at camp. After all, if you didn't complete a quest here, you were nothing and nobody minded you any attention at all really. You could be a war hero here at camp and that was about it. But whatever the reason why he loved the feeling of warfare and fighting coursing through his veins, Jace needed to feel that again. It was like a drug he couldn't live without. 

Maybe if he killed something, people would talk to him. Maybe they would ask him to sit by them at the campfire. Jace Howards was used to being the most popular kid at school and in the neighborhood. But here he had maybe one or two good friends. Course, the enemies were always plenty, Jace had a reputation for being mean and sly and selfish, only thinking about himself and screwing others over time and time again until finally they didn't trust him and gave Jace the cold shoulder. Not that he minded. He didn't. Truthfully, the young demigod liked hanging around people, but sometimes it just became a burden. 

Which was why he trudged along the dirt road of a path, heading further and further away from camp, where he knew he was safe. Jace had been wanted by the police for a horrible car wreck outside camp for about a year now. And even though they had probably more pressing matters to attend too, Jace still played it safe. He wore a Rebel T-shirt with a leather jacket, jeans, and a black studded belt with a red hat that said 'ME' in backwards letters. He didn't dress nice. Jace dressed like the era he was bred into as a teen, keeping up with the style.

Jace Howards kicked the dirt with his combat boots furiously, grunting in frustration that there was nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to see or hear or taste or smell. He'd already travled the world once, thanks to his gloriously rich parents. He didn't need to do it again. But as all humans do when they are not paying attention to what's in front of them, Jace ran into a form. Not a tree, he hadn't diverted from his path. He had run into a girl.

"Hey," Jace growled under his breath. "Watch where you're going." And then Jace Howards was pissed. 
coded by sapphire

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 pm

all this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Natalia loved skateboarding. It was probably the third thing she loved the most, after dancing and frozen yogurt. She just loved the riding it and it was easier then walking. It annoyed people when she bumped into them or when she crossed the street when the light was green. She found it quite funny. But currently Natalia wasn't skateboarding anywhere particular, just roaming around. She had nothing better to do considering camp was mostly destroyed. Her room was completely destroyed. All her hip hop and lyrical CD's were broken in half or shattered in tiny pieces. The only thing that probably wasn't ruined was her puppy, her journal, and her skateboard. Some of her clothed were good, but she'd still have to go shopping for more. Ugh shopping, She had thought to herself. She personally hated shopping. She did happen to have a few memories of her and her horrible soon to be step-mother. It was a while ago though. She really hated her step-mother. She practically brainwashed her father so she doesn't even love her father anymore. She just wished her mom was here. She had actually never seen her mother in person before. She had seen a few pictures off of Google images, but that was about it.

Natalia was wearing some clothes that weren't wrecked from the zombie apocalypse. She had her 'Born From the Sea' shirt and a pair of black shorts with her black vans. Her weapons were in her short's pockets securely zipped just in case they fell out and people would think she was an assasin. Her hat was worn backward on her head, her hair loose and blowing in the wind. She smiled as she continued skateboarding. She hadn't actually skateboarded in awhile, but today was a nice day. She was actually smiling once since the apocalypse. Another thing she was glad about was she was able to get a new mattress. The one camp gave her was terrible. She always woke up with back aches from the mattress. But she was upset she had to leave to go to school. She didn't feel like going, but her father always made her go. She frowned and looked at the horizon causing her to run into someone.

Natalia rolled off her skateboard and landed somewhere in the middle of the road. She moaned and when she looked up, a car quickly braked in front of her face. Cursing in Greek, she quickly got up and walked to where her skateboard was and the person she ran into. "I'd shut up if I were you." She snapped. "You almost cost me my life."

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:53 pm

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus

Jace saw that he had run into a girl that until a few moments prior, was skateboarding. Their collision sent the young boy spiraling to the ground, and he heard the oh so familiar sound of a car speeding across the black and yellow asphalt. Then came the high pitched yelling and he was forced to get up and brush the gravel off of his jacket. 

"Oh I ran into you? Well, that's an excuse I've never heard before." Jace said sarcastically, spitting the words out like fire that scorched wood. The demigod crossed his arms in front of his chest and stood his ground, not the least bit intimidated by the girl in front of him. Just to show that, Jace smirked coldly and scanned the girl with chocolate brown eyes, sizing her up and judging her. Most people said that they didn't judge people by their appearance. Jace was not one of those people, and tended to treat you by the way that you looked and dressed. At least the girl in front of him wasn't dressed in rags. Still, he didn't like her. 

"Maybe you should watch where you're going. It's your own fault you almost got hit by a car and look-" Jace snarled, the venom never leaving his voice. He checked himself over and patted himself down. "You ripped my jacket! Do you know how much this cost? Do you?" It was a minor tear, and Jace could just get one of the many girls he had wrapped around his fingers at camp to sew it for him later, but he wanted the girl in front of him to apologize and feel guilty. After all, clothing said so much about a person, it was up to Jace to look amazing. "You're paying for this, you know." He said, deadly like a viper.   
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 pm

"They probably haven't said it to you because you're one of those spoiled kids." She muttered under her breath. She looked down at herself to make sure none of her bones were broken. She sighed with relief. Honestly, Natalia didn't feel like paying for a hospital bill. She looked up and down at the boy and smirked. He looked a few years younger then her and he was a bit shorter then her. Easy prey, let's get this fight started, She had thought to herself. Natalia actually started cracking her knuckles and thinking of a few insults to yell at the boy to get this fight started already. She might've been a daughter of Terpsichore, but she wasn't as graceful as you thought she was. She wasn't nice to many people other then her best friend Kalina, but other then that there were a few enemies here and there.

Natalia laughed. "Nice joke. You're funny, really. That wasn't my fault, kid. Just watch where you're going idiot." She said and ruffled his hair. This is fun tormenting a kid younger then me, She had thought and smirked again. "You must be on drugs kid. I ain't paying for that stupid jacket. And yeah I know how much it is. I'm not an idiot like you. It's probably from freakin' dollar tree or the 99 cent store." She said and smirked at him, but she couldn't help thinking he did look quite familiar. If he was from camp, she could torment him there too. Natalia shrugged and put her hand in her pocket searching for some money. She took her hand out, filled with coins. "Here's 99 cents. Oh wait oops, I'm off a cent." She said and smirked.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:40 pm

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace was at the best of times, a narcissistic asshole who only really cared about himself. There were only four people he had actually come to care for in his long and glorious life filled with money and anything you could possibly imagine. Those people were his parents, Martha and Thomas, and his best friends Nathan and Ethan. This girl was one of the ones that had not made a good impression on him, therefore she was at the bottom of the likeable list Jace laughed out loud, throwing his head back at how stupid the girl sounded. She may have been taller than he was by a few inches, but Jace was absolutely positive he her beat her in a fist fight and if it got to a fight with weapons, he'd beat her in that too. In fact, he had a sword on him right now, though where it was would remain a secret until he needed it for an emergency. Jace snapped his head foreword again and stared at the girl in front of him, dead seriousness etched in his face. "Well well well. Seems you've got me all figured out."

And then Jace had to address the whole 'calling him an idiot and little kid' thing. It was known that he had a bad temper, his mother had faced it when he just just a toddler and threw pots and pans around the house when he didn't get an extra oreo. The girl was right. Jace was spoiled. But he wasn't going to admit when somebody was right and he didn't like them. "Don't call me an idiot." Jace spoke low and deadly, his relaxed hands slowly being more tense and curling into fists, skin turning from a golden tan to a unearthly white. Then the girl ruffled his hair, and Jace Howards snapped, his temper getting the best of him as usual. Because of the training he had received at camp, Jace was able to move as fast as one of Zeus' lightning bolts. With one slick movement he collided his fist with the girls jaw, and he heard a satisfying crack. Never had he punched a girl before. But hey, first time for everything. 

"Oh, and fyi, that jacket cost more than your whole entire wardrobe. Not a dollar, but I'll gladly take your money if you're really just handing it out like that." Jace said smugly, rubbing his knuckles with his free hand, coaxing them to relax once again. He took the coins and stowed them in his pocket. "Didn't know little kids could punch, did ya?" Jace laughed in the girls face. He felt adrenaline coursing through his very being, replacing the red blood that had once occupied his veins. It's about time I made another enemy. I was beginning to think I was loved there for a second. Jace thought, smiling and chuckling to himself, happy at what he had done. 
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Natalia smirked knowing that she knew this kid. He was like her step-sister. Hey, maybe she could organize a date for the two of them. She smiled at that thought. This kid would probably be the perfect match for Olivia. They could ruin people's lives together and just talk about themselves. She laughed out loud at that thought. But if they actually managed to hit it off she didn't want this kid to her brother in law.

"That's great because maybe I could set up a date with you and my step-sister. You could be spoiled like her, kid. And plus she's annoying like you." She smirked again. This was going to be the best fight she was ever in. She had been dying to get into a fight for awhile with someone considering the zombie apocalypse. That was fun killing dead people. It was just like Call of Duty except she didn't have a gun, she had some throwing knives. Her hand went to her pocket and she unzipped it incase this kid made some unwise moves she could just throw her throwing knife at them. She had been practicing so now she could aim really good. She could aim from a close and far distance. Luckily this kid was a close distance from her, so it made it easier not to miss. But just as Natalia was about to say something her not calling him an idiot, he had punched her in the jaw. She had gasped considering no one and I mean no one ever punched her. Her hand quickly to where he punched for a brief  moment, already knowing it was broken. This kid was starting to get on her nerves.

In one swift movement, she grabbed his wrist and flipped him over her shoulder, most likely breaking his arm or wrist. He fell hard on the cement. and smirked glad that she made that kid finally shut up. She had been practicing that move for awhile never getting it right, but hopefully it was perfect this time. "I can call you whatever the hell I want to. But you're right maybe I'll just call you dumb ass from now on." She spat.

Natalia knelt next to the boy and put her hand in his pocket grabbing her money back. "Nah, I was thinking of keeping it. I could go for a gumball right about now. And I'll make sure I send you the bill for my jaw." She said and got back up from her feet. When she did, she looked around and saw people in a circle around obviously watching the fight. When she looked around she saw a woman on her phone saying 'a boy on the floor because a crazy girl flipped him.' She quickly grabbed her skateboard incase she had to make a run for it because of the police. She hoped they didn't come because her skateboard probably wasn't as fast as the police car. But when she got to camp, she figured she was going to go to the Apollo cabin hoping they could heal her broken jaw.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire

omfg this is the best topic ever and when do you want the monster to come?

p.s. it's hilarious they don't even know each other's names and that they both live at camp together but they start fighting each other rofl
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 am

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
"Sorry, any body in you're family is way to freaky to date. Including you. I feel sorry for the boy who has to deal with this." Jace said smiling proudly because he knew that he had broken the girls jawbone by the sound it had made the way her face was twisted into surprise and shock at being punched. He emphasized his last sentence by gesturing the girl's body.

The girl had the nerve to flip Jace over her shoulder and smack him on the ground. If she wanted him to shut up, well mission accomplished. Jace laid there for a moment, stars gathering in his eyes and spreading out, making galaxies among the blue sky and green foliage above him. He faintly registered people talking, the voices fading in and out of his ears like the ocean tides. Having the wind knocked out of him made it hard to breathe, and allergies really didn't help. Back in New York City Jace's sinuses would have been clear because everything was so fake there and the trees and flowers offered no illness during spring or fall. But here at camp, in the forest, getting a deep breath was hard to come by these cool days. 

He felt the girl lean down beside him and take the money from his pocket. Jace still gasped for air like a fish and rolled on his side, coughing, as the girl walked away. Oh no. Jace thought in his head, getting up. His chocolate brown eyes watered, and suddenly he was filled with an urge to run, and that was fueled by anger. Anger because he had been beaten by a girl. Well, that wasn't going to last long. Jace Howards always has the last laugh.

And the demigod boy got up and saw that he was surrounded by a mob of people staring dumbfound at him. They had built a circle around Jace and the girl, so escape was going to be harder that he would have liked. No matter. It was a sign that people were interested in Jace again, and he, for the first time since he arrived here, felt popular again. It was a feeling he could never be sick and eating gone off eggs for breakfast of. Jace started running towards the girl, who had grabbed her skateboard and had her back turned to him. Jace started to run, slowly at first because he still had to regain his breath, but then he sped up. Faster and faster until-

Until he made impact with her body, sending her flying to the ground with his weight on top of her's. Jace pinned the girl on the ground and made sure she wasn't going anywhere. He smiled sweetly, but the tone of his voice was slow and smooth like poison. "I have a name. It's Jace." Slowly, the demigod reached inside his pocket and pulled out a gold watch. He activated it, and it morphed into sword, gleaming and deadly in the afternoon sun. Jace heard people gasp, and a lady was screaming 'The boy has got a weapon! THE BOY HAS GOT A WEAPON!' He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Stupid mortals, this wasn't there fight so why were they here? 

Before Jace had the chance to press the sword to the girls body, making her pay, there was a long, low howl, and then barks, just louder than an artillery gun, making the bones inside Jace vibrate with insecurity. Instantly, he rolled off of the girl, and before she could say anything, he clamped a tan hand over her mouth, forbidding her from speaking. "Shh. D'you hear that?" Jace asked quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. He knew what had made that sound. Hellhounds
coded by sapphire

ooc- and cue hellhounds! No seriously this is the best rp ever.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 pm

"Your right. I'd probably be too pretty for them anyway." She said and crossed her arms over her chest. Natalia had never thought about getting a boyfriend. It had never occurred to her and didn't really care. She had always thought about being by herself except with her best friend Kalina and that was about it. "I feel bad for the girl who has to date you. I'll make sure I warn her first." She said and smirked.

As Natalia, walked away she smirked thinking that she won. Never mess with Natalia Breanna Riley, She had thought to herself. She did feel bad for the boy, but hey he was the first one to throw the punch. Then the thought came to her, If the cops come I won't get arrested. That kid will, he threw the first punch. She shrugged. She wanted to get arrested so she could have an interesting story to tell. But just when Natalia turned around to see if the boy was still on the ground, he pinned her to the ground. "I didn't ask for your name." She replied. As she saw him pull out his sword, she took out her throwing knives out of her pocket. Natalia heard the barks too. It wasn't a regular dog's bark, it sounded more louder and tougher. She took her throwing knives out of her pocket and stood up. Then came the pack of hellhounds braking up the fight. People started going up to the hellhounds and petting it. The mortals saw a regular large dog. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Stupid mortals, the wouldn't be petting it if they knew what it really was, She had thought. Then the hellhounds lunged at them. Natalia was fast enough to push the boy out of the way with her body force. She quickly flicked her wrist, throwing one of her knives. It turned about 2 hellhounds into dust and that was about it. Then she noticed there were too many hellhounds to fight. She would loose.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire

ooc- ikr and if we still had otm's I would nominate them

and bean and vina ship Natalia and Jace:
[14:15:56] @ Faith Lehane : JACE AND NATALIA SITTING IN A TREE.
[14:16:02] @ Faith Lehane : K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
[14:16:07] @ Faith Lehane : FIRST COMES FIGHTING WITH FISTS
[14:16:12] @ Faith Lehane : SECOND COME'S LOVEEEEEEEEEEE.
[14:16:18] @ Faith Lehane : THIRD COMES DOUBLE DATES WITH KALINA
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 pm

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
:"I don't care if you asked for my name or not. I just told you and damn it, you're gonna like it." Jace said through clenched teeth, focusing on which hellhound to send to hades first. The girl had already taken out about two of them, and more were pouring down the hill in an epic attempt to kill Jace and his unwilling partner. He had to admit, the girl had a lot of fire, she wasn't some whiney princess that needed help every five seconds. If she had been, Jace honestly would have left her behind, and he would have relished her screams. There was no room for people like that in this world. Earth needed more fighters, which Jace was. Then he picked his target, a hellhound running straight towards him.

Jace jumped out of the way, slicing his sword down the middle of the hellish dogs side, letting it turn to dust that pooled around his feet. One hellhound knocked him to the ground, and for the second time that afternoon Jace managed to get the snot beat out of him. First by a girl and then by an oversized mutt? This is not one of your better days, is it, Howards? And it wasn't. The mortals had offered little to none protection, some had even started to pet the beasts. Jace was dazed for a moment, wondering how on Zeus' lightning bolt mortals could be so stupid and idiotic. One quick, sharp and painful swipe to the cheek, and Jace roared with frustration and anger. Blood raced down his face in an epic challenge to hit the black pavement below him. 

He then jabbed his weapon in the hellhounds gut, and heard him howl in pain and death. It was music to Jace's ears and he laughed triumphantly, knowing he had won that battle. The three cuts on his cheek were pretty deep, but that didn't stop Jace Howards from killing at least five more beasts after he had gotten up from the asphalt. He didn't even realize there was more tumbling down the hill. Not one of his thoughts was spared for the girl next to him. Why should they? She could hold her own, that much was proven by her fighting skills. Jace admired that, but he still didn't like the girl. She ripped his jacket.
coded by sapphire

ooc- why i do believe that the Jatalia ship has sailed. HOIST THE COLORS!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Natalia rolled her eyes at him. Another hellhound lunged at Natalia, but she side-stepped making the hellhound sprawl on the ground next to her. She quickly dug her knife into it's back, gold dust all over her shoes. She quickly looked over at Jace and saw a hellhound knock him to the ground. She couldn't help but laugh. "Even a dog is better then you at fighting." She yelled to him. Another hellhound came, but she flung her throwing life at it, turning it to gold dust at mid lunge. As she went to go pick up her throwing life, a hellhound pushed her down the hill. She tumbled down the hip cursing in Greek. The hellhound had followed her down the hill. Her throwing knives she had let go of when she tumbled down the hill so she grabbed her skateboard, that had luckily fell with her, and hit the hellhound on the head with it. It instantly collapsed on the ground, not exactly dead. She grabbed her throwing knife as it started waking up and stabbed it.

Natalia quickly ran up the hill to return to the fight. She threw her throwing knives, but killing only about 3. "How big is this pack?" She muttered. There were to many hellhounds for the 2 of them to fight. "We have to run! There's too many!" She yelled at Jace stabbing another hellhound in the cheek.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:54 pm

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace had killed about half a dozen more in the time it took the girl to observe him being tackled by a hellhound. Besides the three cuts on his cheek, Jace had obtained many bruises and probably a broken bone here or there. But he fought with a ferocity that only a demigod could have. He wasn't fighting to save the camp. He wasn't fighting to save the mortals or the girl. He was fighting to save himself and, well, because he loved it. Jace loved the wind through his hair when he jumped up and stabbed his sword into a hellhounds skull, blasting it to kingdom come.

But then he heard the girl say that there were too many. Indeed there were, and Jace knew that, somewhere deep inside him he knew that they'd never win this alone. There were still hellhounds pouring out of the forest, lunging at Jace, who had faltered under the weight of seven of them. He went limp, pretending he was dead, and the dogs went silent for a moment, thinking that their enemy was dead. 

That was when Jace Howards flew up beneath fur and slobber, killing all of them, yelling as loud as possible. Still more hellhounds came and he could only relish that happy, happy moment for a moment before diving into battle once again. "No!" Jace screamed at the girl. "We can fight them, I know we can!" And no matter what the girl did, he knew that he'd stay and fight. Not for camp. Not for mankind. For him. Because he loved it.
coded by sapphire

ooc- I am so, so sorry for not posting sooner. Life and Doctor Who got in the way...
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Natalia kept fighting. She was slowly growing tired and had bruises here and there. She did have broken bones already from tumbling down the hill, and when Jace broke her jaw. She hadn't fought hellhounds in awhile because she was so used to fighting the zombies now. It did take a few hits from her before the hellhound actually turned to gold dust. At the mention of gold dust, it was everywhere on her. It was up her nose and in her eyes. It was difficult to see now and everything looked gold and sparkly. Natalia quickly rubbed her eyes to get the dust out. Wrong mistake. A hellhound jumped on top of her. She cursed out in Greek from the pain when she was shoved to the pavement. Her throwing knife was thrown out of her hand when she was shoved to the ground. It was only inches away. If she got up, she would be able to get it. But she couldn't get up since the hellhound was on top of her. She reached her arm out and got her throwing knife. She quickly stabbed the hellhound in cheek. Gold dust fell on top of her. She coughed before she got back up.

Natalia looked around. There were more hellhounds just pouring in from the streets. The mortals were not helping at all. They put their phones away and continued petting the hellhounds and started giving them food. The police had come from a woman who had called when Jace and her were fighting. The police were useless too. They were petting the animals too like the mortals. The dogs were at least trying to help a bit. The hellhounds however, won a fight with any of the policeman dogs. Natalia felt like crying because her own puppy was a German Shepard. She would die if her own puppy was killed from a stupid hellhound. This thought gave her some energy that she had never had before. She had her throwing knives in both of her hands and she just kept slashing through hellhounds. Gold dust kept falling on top of her. Almost half the pack was gone when her energy was gone. "Are you sure?" She asked uncertainly, slashing through another hellhound.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 am

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Jace was seriously getting tired of throwing hellhounds off his back every five seconds. Yeah, he had energy to spare but he didn't want to use it all in one place. As it was, he had started to show down and was running on adrenline, which could only take you so far until the supply ran dry like a cracked river. Honestly. If this is somebody's idea of fun they seriously need help. Jace thought as he beheaded another gold dust filled demon dog from hell. Gold dust was everywhere, and he saw the girl struggling because of the specks that fell into her eyes.

"Sure I'm sure." Jace shouted confidently over the barks and growls of many hellhounds. He grew more and more angry with the mortals that were petting the hellhounds like there were cute puppies that needed a home. They weren't. He had an urge to go and shout in there faces that they were in danger, and that he was saving their asses free of charge. If he was in camp and doing this, Jace would expect buckets of drachma's to be poured at his feet. "Aren't you?" He turned to the girl and smiled as he killed another hellhound, and a mound of golden sand bowed at his feet once again. Jace felt like a king.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:39 pm

"Uh.. no. I'm not very sure. I thought that me saying we should run meant that we weren't going to make it." She yelled at Jace. She kept stabbing one hellhound after another. However, they were faster then her and there were more of them. They just kept pouring from the streets. Her arms were starting to grow tired and her legs were going stiff from staying in the same place. She didn't even have to move to kill the hellhounds, they just came to her. She just couldn't believe that her and Jace were still alive. There were at least thousands of hellhounds and two of them. Gods, please don't let us die, She thought.

A hellhound pushed her to the ground. Natalia cursed in Greek at the hellhounds, not helping. She took her throwing knife and kept stabbing the hellhound. Eventually, it died and she got back up on her feet. She kept killing the hellhounds, getting even more tired. When is this going to end? Are you trying to give us a living hell? For a moment there were only two or three hellhounds attacking her. She quickly killed those hellhounds, and ran over to Jace. She grabbed his wrist and started running. "We have to run before more come!" She yelled and kept running.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire

sorry this took so long and this post is so short sorry
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:53 am

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
Recklessness was Jace Howards' middle name. As was stupid and asshole and moron, but those were for different reasons that didn't have to do with the situation at hand currently. "Have a little faith!" Jace yelled to his companion as he ducked just when a hellhound lept at him, aiming for his precious face. Needless to say he was furious, so Jace gutted him like a fish. His arms and legs were cramping up, and though he still wanted to fight more and more and more, he knew deep down he couldn't. But he tried to ignore that feeling, pushing it down and allowing the rush of arrogance and sarcasm flow through his veins once again. More hellhounds were pouring out of the forest, like a never ending nightmare.

Jace saw the girl get knocked off her feet by a hellhound, and for a moment he was pondering on whether or not he should help her. The good part of him, the part that got onto Santa's nice list and helped little old ladies across the street, finally won over. But just as he started to run over to her, the girl sprang up from the bodies of dead hellhounds. Quickly covering his act of kindness up, Jace started to hack away at another demon dog, and he hoped the girl didn't see what he was about to do. 

The sword in his hand was slick with blood and dust and ichor, and Jace was having trouble griping it. Just as he dropped his weapon, Jace felt a hand go around his wrist. He looked down and realized it was the girl, and she was pulling him away from the battlefield. "Hey!" Jace yelled, trying to go back to the mountain of hellhounds. But despite being a girl, she was strong, even after endless minutes of fighting. "Let go of me! What are you doing? We have to fight you idiot!" He half yelled at her, but yet he didn't want to draw attention to himself or the girl. It seemed the hellhounds were content with being petted by the mortals. That wouldn't last forever, Jace knew that. 

"There. We're far away from them, happy?" Jace said once they had stopped speed walking through the woods, though barking still reached his ears faintly. He sat down on a log and crossed his hands and feet, looking away from the girl. "I left my sword there, you know." And there was his other middle name; selfish.
coded by sapphire

ooc- no you're fine lol it takes me longer to post and besides, we didn't really have much to go off of. I don't mind short posts when there's nothing going on or the same thing is happening. 
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:09 pm

"No thanks, I rather not have any faith!" She yelled. She knew she needed some faith, but she didn't want to agree him. She however honestly thought they were going to die. She didn't think that was good thought that today she was going to die, but she kept fighting. When Natalia got back up, she saw Jace coming over to help her. He did of course cover it up, but she smiled to herself. She tried to make it look like she didn't notice it, because he obviously didn't want her to see. She kept fighting. More hellhounds coming and joining the fight. If she ever met the person who was doing this to them, she would kill them in a heartbeat. She did however enjoyed the fight. She had been itching for a fight like this since the zombie apocalypse. She at least wanted the fight to end, not to go on forever.

Natalia dragged Jace with her towards the woods, keeping a tight grip on him. She tried running, but she couldn't so she speed walked. "Would you mind loosing few pounds?" She mumbled. Natalia ignored Jace, continuing through the woods. "Would you shut up for five seconds? The hellhounds will hear us." She whispered to him. She glanced back at the fight to see the hellhounds being petted by the mortals, some confused on where they had gone. She continued through the forest and stopped in the middle of it and let go of him. She dusted her hands off and turned to him ready to continue the fight they started before the hellhounds came. "I just saved your ass back there. So I'd shut it if I were you." She said harshly. "You can go back if you want, but I'm not. I don't feel like dying today." Natalia turned starting to walk to camp, and looked past her shoulder to see if he was coming or he was going back. She knew for one thing she wasn't going back.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

JACE HOWARDS
son of dionysus
It was clear that the girl still wanted to continue their fight from before judging the tone of her voice. Jace was happy to oblige, considering he still had fight left within him, and also because she was the one who pulled him away from those hellhounds which he so could have handled without her help. As she made little side smart alec remarks about Jace, he was slowly building up more and more comments that were equally just as spiteful and sarcastic and mean. The tension between them had built up and like a gun was about to off. When the girl was done talking about she had saved his ass, Jace, for what felt like the hundredth time in an hour, snapped again. 

And just like the previous fight they were having before they were so rudely interrupted by the hellhounds, Jace tackled her again. And again he reached for his gold watch, which he realized, was back at the battlefield. Damn it. Thought Jace sourly as he kept a firm grip on the girl. I can only threaten her with my words. Which is fine. My words are pretty freaking hurtful alone.

"Speaking of losing a few pounds, look those talking. You're face isn't to pretty, either. Might wanna get it fixed." Jace snarled in the girl's face. He noticed her freshly broken jaw was already starting to bruise and swell. He knew that he himself had plenty of broken bones, but the pain hadn't settled in, and he still had strength to spare, but for how long Jace didn't know. "Oh, and the five seconds of me not talking are over. I can talk nonstop now. HEY HELLHOUNDS! WE'RE OVER HERE!" Jace cried over his shoulder as loud as he could, laughing manically as he did so. Honestly, he didn't want them to track them down, but he wasn't going to let the girl have the satisfaction of winning the fight. 

Turning his attention back to the girl, Jace scanned his chocolate brown eyes over the girls face. Her expression, to him, was unreadable. But his mind went back to the zombie apocalypse, back to when he had a zombie right in this same hold. The undead camper couldn't have been more than ten, and even though she hadn't turned yet, she had been bitten. Jace knew it was either him or the her. And so, being the selfish asshole he knew he always would be, Jace killed the little girl zombie even as she pleaded for him not too. 

Then Jace had floated back to reality just as quick as he had left it. He was back to staring at the girls face again. He was back in the forest, where hungry hellhounds were hunting for him. He remembered the girl for just a fraction of a second more. Suddenly, and without warning, Jace Howards rolled off the girl. He got up and noticed that his normally tan hands were now as white as a sheet and shaking like a leaf. Looking at the girl one more time Jace whispered, "Who said I needed your help saving my ass." And he ran away from the girl, but not towards the hellhounds as he had first planned. His legs had other places to be right now. This place had turned out to be behind a particularly large tree, and there Jace collapsed into a mess. He was panting and everywhere hurt. He felt like he was going to be sick.

What is this, Howards? Jace thought harsly. Already he could hear the hellhounds distant barking and yet he had no more strength left within him to move, it was a chore to even breathe. He had just placed a death sentence upon him and the girl, who probably hated him now more than ever. And for that, Jace Howards was sorry. Is this greif you're feeling? Well, I have to say, that's new... 
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 pm

When Natalia got tackled again, she cursed out loud. That was about the third or fourth time she got pushed to the ground. It wasn't a nice feeling. She smirked when his weapon wasn't with him. She out her hand in her pocket and took out her throwing knife. "Too bad you don't have your weapon." She said evilly. She rolled her eyes at him."Does it look like I care? Do you have anything else to say to me?" Natalia put her hand over his mouth when he yelled to the hellhounds. "Shut up idiot." She muttered under her breath. She could already hear the barks of the hellhound. She felt like screaming at him, but that wouldn't help much. She just kept her handover his mouth so he wouldn't yell anymore.

The thought of the zombie apocalypse came crawling back into her mind. She laughed. Natalia laughed at loud at the zombie apocalypse because she found it quite funny that she was dying for something exciting like to happen for awhile. Now, she was just wishing none of this had happened. After the hellhounds were gone, the cops would probably come looking for them. Natalia kept laughing. She just couldn't help it. She still heard the barking of the hellhounds closer this time, but she kept laughing. She didn't notice he had rolled off of her until she stopped laughing. Natalia watched as Jace walked off into the forest. She stood up and looked around, again hearing the barking. Then for once she felt bad. Natalia felt bad for knocking into him. She felt bad for flipping him and getting the hellhounds attention. And last but not least, she felt bad for saving him. "Jace?" She called out, her voice echoing through the woods. Then out of nowhere, a hellhound leaped out of the thick forest and pushed her to the ground.

Natalia had screamed and her hand went instantly to her pocket and didn't feel her knives. She cursed out in Greek as the hellhound scratched her cheek. Blood starting dripping down her cheek and onto her shirt. She couldn't reach her knives which were only a few feet away. A couple of more hellhounds arrived to share the demi-god lunch. Looks like this is it, She thought. I'm going to die.

Natalia Breanna Riley
ooc;; things here
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire

I am so sorry for the late post p.s. they should go to the Christmas dance and Natalia should make Jace dance lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]    In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In between the lines of fear and blame [pinkgirl]
Page 1 of 1