Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} Empty
PostSubject: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:02 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/swimming/set?id=36143189 (to see what she's wearing)

I laid my towel down on the sand. I laid on the towel, soaking up the rays. I put my sunglasses. I was here, waiting for Kieth. My red hair was down but I had a pony tail just incase my hair got on my nerves. I guess I could thank those matchmaking girls for setting me up with Keith.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm

I walked down to the beach and saw Annelise in a pink bikini and laying on a towel. All I was wearing was a 'The Flash' bathing suit, representing Speed, and a white muscle shirt. "Hey Annelise, Nice Bikini." I took off my muscle shirt, showing my six pack abs, and ran into the water. "Wanna join me?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

I watched as Keith took off his shirt. Holy crap, he's hot. I shook my head as he went into the water. He asked me if I wanted to go in the water. "Sure," I told him. I came to the edge of the shore but stopped. I can't swim.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm

I saw her by the water and holy crap she's hot. "Well uh... sorry about that. I'll uh... get out." Wow she's hot was all I cpuld think about while swimming to the shore. "So are we... you know?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked at Keith. "I'm sorry I can't swim," I told him. He asked what we were. I blushed. "Um, if you want to go out with me then sure," I managed to get out. I am SO thanking Maddison later. I'll buy her something.

Last edited by greekgirl22 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"So you wanna go see movie tonight? It could be a double date with Scott and Mikayla." I asked her. "Oh yeah here are your glasses back."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

I smiled. "Sure, I'd love that," I old Keith. I gave him a weird look. "My glasses? How--Keith! Give me my sunglasses back! Not fair!" I cried. Hermes kid's and their stealing powers.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm

OOC: *cough, cough* maddison paired u guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 am

OOC: Krysia (RedPhoenix but you probably already knew that) said yes to the double date idea. I'l start making the topic.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 am

OOC~should we continue this topic or not?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}   Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blame the Matchmaking Service {Warehouse}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: