Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) Empty
PostSubject: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) Danim
*DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE*

Daughter of Apollo

Dani walked into the Arts and Crafts room, quickly breathing in the smell of crayons and glue. Not a bad combination, but she wasn't worried about the smell of this place. Her brown hair was pinned back in a ponytail, with her side swept bangs covering her eyes, out of the ponytail. Dani straightened her black skirt, that rose a bit higher than her knees. She liked skirts, and now it was good enough weather to wear them. Dani also straightened her graphic tee shirt of two bunny rabbits with a heart in the background. She looked past them, at her black sandals for a moment, and nodded approvingly.

She walked farther into the damp air of the room. It wasn't very well lit, but Dani made a strong enough aura herself to cover up that. She went over to a table, to find a coloring book, with crayons next to it. Ah, the days of coloring. Dani quickly sat down and flipped the book to a page showing a rainbow. That's right, who's so mature they can color a rainbow? Dani. She scribbled the colors of the world down, not noticing someone else coming the room.

http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657

]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"I thought I saw that glow!"It felt like it had been forever since I last spoke with Dani. Actually, the last time I spoke with her was when we encountered the Hunters. "Come here, you." I order, with my arms wide. Some of the younger kids were probably a little confused with what was going on, and rightly, I couldn't blame them. I smile grows larger as a look at what she's wearing. For just a normal day she looked beautiful, but if I told her that every-time I thought it, it would seem fake. Her glow illuminated the whole room. In all honesty, I had always been slightly jealous of her ability to be the human torch. But even then her glow seemed to give warmth to everything around it, both literally and emotionally.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm

* DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo

Dani was really getting into her coloring abilities, when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and smiled. Thais. Her small smile broke into a huge grin as she almost jumped out of her chair, and crashed Thais in a hug. Dani's small arms still made it all the way around her beloved boyfriend's body. It felt like forever since she was last in his arms. Then, Dani pulled away from her tight embrace and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I've missed you like crazy, Stream boy." she said, sticking her blue tongue out at him. It was blue from the sucker her had eaten on her way over here.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 am

"I've missed you too!" I exclaim, giving her a nice size squeeze. I tried not a squeeze to hard, because I had been working out... Not like there was a difference. I had just discovered I was so light to begin with, I put on weight by lifting dumbbells. "Do you know how hard it is to find one person in a camp full of demigods?" I ask with a slight laugh. "How's life?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

* DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo

Dani grinned and laughed a little, her glow as bright as ever. It seemed to get like that whenever Thais was near. She just couldn't stop smiling. "Life's good, ya know, breathing and all." Dani said, shrugging lightly. She remembered something she was going to ask Thais about. There was supposed to be a festival of lights, and Dani was dying to go. Dances weren't her thing, just like she told him the night she met him, but festivals were better. Especially a festival of lights, and light just made her happier. Meh, she would ask him later. "Anyways, how are you?" Dani asked, her light brown eyes glistening like suns.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"Oh, you know. I'm wet as always." Why was it that whenever I got near Dani now, that every word seems irrational, or unneeded. I guess none of it mattered, but it would be nice to be able to carry on a meaningful conversation every now and then. It would probably never stop though. "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani smiled, and laughed lightly. She noticed that Thais seemed like he needed to say something, but she pushed that to the back of her mind. "I had to escape the clutches of my cabin." Dani said, cracking a grin. It wasn't that she didn't like her cabin, because she did. It was the fact that Dani needed some space away from her loving family. "I wanted to do something I hadn't in a while... hence my coloring." she said, motioning to her scribbles.

Coloring made her feel like a little kid again, and she liked it that way. Dani could express herself again. "Are you okay?" she asked, pushing her thoughts to the back of her mind and focusing on Thais. "You don't seem like yourself." Dani added, her eyebrows coming together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 pm

"Just sightly tired. That's all," I tell her. Truly I was still thinking about the last time we were together. I needed to find a way to keep Dani from aging, or find a way to kill myself. Not easy to do being a god. Expecailly since once I figured it out, it's be a bit to late. It worried me that one day, Dani would die, and I'd be stuck here. Alone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend. He was lying. She knew him well enough to know that much. "You're lying." Dani said bluntly. She desperately wanted to know why he wasn't telling her something. It almost felt like it was to much for her, but Dani could care less. She really wanted to know.

"Thais, what's wrong?" Dani asked, her eyes large. She hoped he would tell her. Then maybe, if it was a problem, she could help. Or something. Dani didn't really care as long as she knew there wasn't anything unsaid left between them. She didn't think about the fact that it could be something she didn't want to know, or think about.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

"Just... I'm just thinking about what the future holds. It's kinda pointless." I say pulling a chair up beside her. Uncomfortable I place my arm around her and watch her add color to the paper. Had it even been a whole year since I first met her? I wasn't sure it had. Regardless, I knew she was out of my league, and the moment she realized that, I'd just be another nymph. At least, that's what I thought at first. It didn't take long to realize Dani wasn't that shallow. She wasn't shallow at all. She was one of the few people I actually knew.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani smiled as he put his arm around her small body. She leaned into him a little bit and her face twisted into a side ways smile. "Oh... that." Dani said. Thinking about the future made her head spin. She didn't like the fact that Thais was a nymph, and wouldn't age. Then again Dani wouldn't ever have him change, it just wasn't in her nature. The daughter of Apollo did however wish that she would just stay the same and, grow up, and live happily ever after.

Happily ever after, now that's a thought.

"Thinking about the future makes my head spin." Dani said lightly. Looking up at Thais, she smiled at him and then looked back at her drawing. It seemed so childish and immature, and she was getting older. Bleh.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

"I'm sorry. I'll keep my mind off it." I felt bad that I thought about it. There just wasn't a real reason for me to feel bad; I just hated seeing her upset. Chiron had said that I cared about her a little to much. It was probably true. Being a nymph didn't really make a bi difference though. I couldn't die. Through the door I could feel slight breeze from the outside world. Disappointingly, I knew what was to come. Unless we really tried to finish of Luke we'd still have this problem. There was a battle coming within the year. I could feel it. I knew that there would be a large amount of casualties if we had to have one more battle. The gods could only have so many kids in a year. "After you finish here, you want to go get a drink or something?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani nodded at him and picked up her picture. It was a rainbow, with the pot of gold and everything. She twisted her expression in a side-smile and folded up the picture up and shoved it into her pocket. "Yeah ...let's go." Dani said with a nod. She waved good bye to the kids and looked at Thais, a mischievous shine in her eyes.

"Race ya!" Dani said, bursting into a light laugh. She ran out of the room, and began sprinting over to the Mess Hall, still giggling like crazy.

*let's just keep posting here, to lazy to make other topic*

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 pm

~haha ok~

"Hey! No fair!" I say laughing. It was humorous thinking about how childish that must've sounded. I follow her down the road to the mess hall.

"How do you manage to keep that pace?" I ask arriving at the dinning hall. Undoubtedly the path got longer each time I ran it. "Now how are we going to get to the back?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani smiled and spun around, running backwards. She let out a laugh and stopped. She didn't want to run into anyone. "I'm just totally awesome like that." Dani replied, pretending to flew her muscles. She instantly laughed, and grinned widely.

Dani was confused by his next question, but tried not to show it. "It's not that hard, Thais. Don't you know the ways of a ninja?" she asked, cracking another grin and a ninja pose. Dani was in a really good mood.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)   Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coloring Oustide the Lines (BROTHER)
Page 1 of 1