Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So your my little brother? (Zelly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imani

Imani

So your my little brother? (Zelly) Empty
PostSubject: So your my little brother? (Zelly)   So your my little brother? (Zelly) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

I walked to the Beach, I had a one piece swimsuit on that was yellow and my brown hair was tied in to a rubber band. I looked around and everyone was laughing and ppushing each other in the pool. I laughed as a Hecate camper levitated a Ares kid into the pool. I kept walking and I bumped into a little kid. "Oh no I'm so sorry!!" I said as I fell down, I tried to sound American but my british accent just came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So your my little brother? (Zelly)   So your my little brother? (Zelly) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

"One, two, three!" J.J. ran at the sea, going to jump into the waves. This didn't work, however, as he slammed into an unexpected obstacle. "Ow," J.J. said, before looking up at the said obstacle. "You ain't the the sea!"

It was a girl. "Oh," J.J. blinked, "Nevermind! Wanna play? I'm J.J.!"
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: So your my little brother? (Zelly)   So your my little brother? (Zelly) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

I smiled he was really adorable! We were kind of the same size. "Hi J.J.! I'm Star, Sure what are we going to play?" I asked J.J As I stood up and brushed the sand of my swimsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So your my little brother? (Zelly)   So your my little brother? (Zelly) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 am

"Well..." J.J. bit his lip, thinking, "Your name is Star, so we can jump for the stars! And maybe we'll reach my Daddy, Apollo, in the sky! See - watch me!"

Jimmy James Lance went back to his previous place in the sand. He was going to jump in, hopefully just without the added roadblock like in the previous attempt. He sprinted to the water, and jumped as high as he could, before cannon balling into the salty water.

He resurfaced, grinning from ear to ear. "Your turn!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So your my little brother? (Zelly)   So your my little brother? (Zelly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So your my little brother? (Zelly)
Page 1 of 1