Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

nwe feiends( zelly and peper)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cal121

cal121

nwe feiends( zelly and peper) Empty
PostSubject: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

jose was bord she walked along the sand and dug her feet in she ditin't know why she was there it wasint like she loved the beach she just felt like somthing was gong to happen there.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Rhapsody stumbled across the sand, with a grin on his face. The sun was in the sky, and it made him feel rejuvenated and refreshed. As he looked out across the sea, a movement caught his eye. On closer inspection, he saw that it was a girl, walking alone across the beach. He looked her way and wondered if she wanted company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Mitch Harvard walked silently along the beach, just where the smallest ends of the waves stopped, and fall back into the endless expanse of the Atlantic.

It was a miracle that Mitch was quiet. He wasn't a quiet type of person. Another miracle was that he was thinking poetic thoughts. Yup, poetic. Most people to know this Son of Aphrodite would never think he would ever think things like that. But, there he was. And that was what he was thinking.

It was highly likely this in-Mitch-standards fainted state wouldn't was very long. There was a person, also walking along the beach, but towards him. Oh, and another person, walking towards the other said person. Time for Mitch to spread his social butterfly wings...

Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 pm

jose naw like a mother she had eyes in the back for her head she felt some one walking towrds her she turnd to see two boys walking from opppoiste dierctions ahe wand to screm and run she closed her eyes and recited a somthing her dad would say when she ferked out " how doth the littel croidile inprove its shinig tail and pour the water of the nile on evry gleming scale how chefuly he semmes to grin how neatly spred his claws inviting littel fishis with in gintly smiling gaws" she opend her eyes and there they were right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Rhapsody was walking on towards the girl, when he noticed another figure. This time it was a boy, and he looked to be walking towards them both. Rhapsody reached the girl and gave her an awkward wave, just as the boy reached her as well. He waved at him too, for want of something better to do.
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm

jose waved at the boy she took a deep breth and walked towrds him befor she did any thing els she turnd to the other boy and motioned he to come over the three of them stood ther in an akward silence" hi iam jose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

"Erm... Hey." Mitch said, reaching the two. "Ahem, how ya going...? And stuff?"

That was how Mitch started. Awkwardly. Eventually, he'd get more comfortable, and... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPepper

PhantomPepper

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Rhapsody could feel the awkwardness begin to reach dangerous levels, so he decided to speak up too. "Hey, I'm Rhapsody. You can call me Red, if you like." he said, hoping to relieve the situation. He hated talking to people normally, but as his Maw was always telling him , he'd never get better at understanding people unless he tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nwe feiends( zelly and peper)   nwe feiends( zelly and peper) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nwe feiends( zelly and peper)
Page 1 of 1