Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) 1zmjnk5
* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Daughter of Pontos

Alissa walked up the hill of Camp, sighing. She at the sunrise, and frowned. Alissa hated sunrises, all of it. The early morning part, the colors, bleh. She sat down crossed her legs, like she did when reading. Alissa pulled out her notebook, and began drawing. Her light, untanned hands, made smooth marks across the paper. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail, and draped down her back. She wore her short shorts, white tank top that read "Beach Bum", and her high converse.

She stopped herself after noticing what she was drawing. Alissa hadn't meant to draw anything, but if you looked sideways, it looked like a sunrise. Her blue eyes widened, as she scribbled out the picture. "No, no, no, no!!" Alissa thought.

Stupid Sunrises....

http://www.polyvore.com/alissas_wadrobe/set?id=45607044
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 am

It was almost cinematic the way Hunter was running. Eastern sun behind him, like a noble cowboy trotting away on a horse. Except Hunter Bohr had no horse. And he wasn't really even running. More like stumbling.

And that, kids, is why you should always get outside and exercise. Hunter Bohr was not one who did that, and he was getting chased by some monster. Laziness never pays off.

He was following a red light, like a glowing orb, or one of those fairy things in the Legend of Zelda games. And why was he trusting a mysterious glowing light that defied all he knew and believed? Food. He was hungry. Hunger makes you do stuff. And stuff.

The glowing red light was taking Hunter along a road, past trees and farms, until it came to a dead end. But it kept moving, up a hill, so Hunter did too. Not that he had much choice.

Growling behind him told Hunter that the thing, whatever it was, was running faster, as if it was running out of time. If anything, Hunter Bohr ran slower, struggling to make it up the hill, towards the red light and a massive pine tree.

The Zelda fairy thing passed the tree, and vanished. Hunter passed the tree, and did not vanish, but fell onto the ground, bracing himself to be ripped to shreds by something that could just of been a dog -

But it never came. A shaking Hunter looked around. There was nothing there. It was gone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm

ALYSSA MARIE FOLEY
Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) Alissaz
who says? Who says you’re not perfect
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT WORTH IT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alissa's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of shuffling feet, and the glow of a hellhound. She jumped up, her twin swords in her hands. Alissa never knew how her swords came to her when they needed to, but they were always there. Alissa watched as a boy ran up the hill, being chased by the beast. A grin crossed her face, knowing that the hound wouldn't make it past the barriers. The demigod was correct, and the hellhound ran back into the woods once the boy crossed the boundary.

She would've gone back to her meaningless doodles, but she didn't. Alissa walked over to the boy and looked at him. "Who are you?" she asked, her face locked in a frown. Alissa didn't like new kids, at all. She didn't even know if he was new, but she still didn't like the fact that he ran. Alissa was never really new to camp, considering she grew up in it, and she sure as heck didn't like showing camp to newbies.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
trust me, that’s the price of beauty
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT PRETTY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Hunter turned around when he heard the voice, already sanitizing his now dirty hands. It was a girl, around his age. She was frowning.

"Either you're stressed, or in a bad mood, or you simply don't care. The latter seems unlikely, as you asked who I am, and why would you ask something if you didn't care?" Hunter asked the girl, "But as you did ask, it would be rude to ignore you, so I will reply. I am Hunter Bohr. I really don't want to shake your hand."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm

ALYSSA MARIE FOLEY
Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) Alissaz
who says? Who says you’re not perfect
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT WORTH IT

Alissa kept her frown on her face, and it almost increased when he began summing up all that had occured in the last few minutes. Yes, she didn't really care, but so what? Why did he care. Her frown turned into a scowl when the boy said he didn't want to shake her hand. "I never asked you to shake my hand - why would I want you to?" Alissa asked, crossing her arms as a sign that she didn't want anything to do with him.

She could've walked away, but something told her not to. Maybe it was her somewhat nice side, maybe not. "Of course, we wouldn't want you being rude..." she mumbled, inserting an eye roll at the end of her sentence. "I'm Alissa Foley." Alissa said, looking at the ground.

When her gaze returned to the boy, her eyebrows slightly raised. "Are you new?" Alissa asked.

trust me, that’s the price of beauty
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT PRETTY

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well... I assumed - or, I know, rather - that a shaking of the hand is the common greeting in most parts of the world. Very unsanitary, and an easy way to transfer germs, and so I don't like to exchange in such things." Hunter replied, voicing his mysophobia is his weird way. He would rather die than catch a cold.

"New?" a confused Hunter asked, "I suppose I'm new, to the top of this hill... where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)   Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Sunrises (ZELLY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: