Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zelly's Pickle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zelly's Pickle Empty
PostSubject: Zelly's Pickle   Zelly's Pickle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Okay, so, as many of you know, I got myself a Win7 Tablet. I started RPing on it, and all was good. BUT (yeah, there's a but), when I tried to log on today onto CHB, I was logged out. So I logged in. But then I was logged out. So I logged in. AND I WAS STILL LOGGED OUT.
Oh, and on CJ, I log in but the CB says I'm offline.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Is it because the site doesn't like me using a different computer? Or is our family one jealous?
How can I fix it? It is, well, bothersome. (YAYIREALLYWANTEDTOUSETHATWORDTODAY)

I'm using our family one now.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

Zelly's Pickle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Pickle   Zelly's Pickle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 am

Delete cookies?
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Zelly's Pickle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Pickle   Zelly's Pickle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:40 pm

It's says you're offline, cuz you're offline on the chat box, not the site.
Back to top Go down

Zelly's Pickle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Pickle   Zelly's Pickle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah, but there was no 'Connect' button or anything. It just said something like 'You have to be connected to use the CB,' with nothing else at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelly's Pickle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelly's Pickle   Zelly's Pickle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelly's Pickle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: