Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_inline_mnmc38Md981qz4rgp

Yes I know, I'm making a new character topic and yes I do this too much. However I purchased a value pack, which comes with an extra character slot and my old thread just did not have enough room for the slot. I will have it moved after I get all the information that I need from it.

I would like to ask that if you must comment about a character, that you send me a private message. I would like to keep this clean, so only people allowed to approve should comment in this thread. Also, please do not ask to buy any of my active characters. Doing that will most likely make me very mad. Now sit back and enjoy my characters!

FCs:

THE INFORMATION:

The Characters:
Victoria Cheyanne Russo
Teagan Sinead Moran
Parker Isaiah Kahn
Finnegan Michael Nye
Landon Xavier West
Samuel Trenton Mercer

The Nicknames:
Victoria; Vic, Vicks, Tori
Teagan; Tea, Tee, Teag
Parker; none
Finnegan; Finn, Finny, Finnick
Landon; Professor Xavier, Professor X, West
Samuel; Sam, Sammy

The Colors:
Victoria; #FF3366
Teagan; #3366CC
Parker; #FF6666
Finnegan; #006699
Landon; #00CC66
Samuel; #CC3333

The Ages:
Victoria; Seventeen
Teagan; Eighteen
Parker; Seventeen
Finnegan; Seventeen
Landon; Eighteen
Samuel; Seventeen

The Parents:
Victoria; Chaos
Teagan; Hecate
Parker; Ares
Finnegan; Athena and Urania
Landon; Hermes
Samuel; Hepheastus

The Relationships:
Victoria; is interested in Sawyer Bennett.
Teagan; is single 
Parker; is single, see my plotting topic.
Finnegan; single 
Landon; Single
Samuel; Single

The Faces:
Victoria; Emma Watson
Teagan; Troian Bellisario
Parker; Josh Hutcherson
Finnegan; Dylan O'Brien
Landon; Colton Haynes
Samuel; Paul Wesley
Deimos; Bradley Cooper
East River; James Franco

What I have:
Extra BTC Slot x2: None in use. 
Weapons Perk x2: None in use. One in use with Parker. Mystery box, value pack
Extra Character Slot x3.: None in use.. Purchased 2, value pack
Special Armor: Not in use. Free, for coming up with it.
River Styx Invincibility: in use with Victoria. Free, for coming up with it.
Pet Perk: Not in use. Value Pack
Power Boost: Not in use. Value Pack

Last edited by ML on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:19 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mb4qazczCd1rt2432

Victoria Cheyanne Russo

Nicknames: Vic, Vicks, Tori.
Age/Birthday: 17, Janurary 13th.
God Parent:Daughter of Chaos the nothingness from which all else sprang.
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Charlotte Russo- mother. Lewis Greer- step father.
Years in Camp: Victoria has been in camp for three years.
Brief History: As you all know Chaos is the nothingness from which all else sprang, so of course he has no physical body. This leads to the question, how exactly would he have a child? This answer is kind of simple, a thought child, like those of the Goddess Athena. Basically, Chaos became attracted to a woman because of her personality and pureness, in this case Charlotte. He then made himself known through dreams and such. Eventually Chaos was able to form a child in his mind, and then the child was presented to Charlotte.

Once there was a young woman by the name of Charlotte, who was just starting out in life after college as a doctor. There was also an aspect of life Chaos who with his vast mind could create a child, but had a major flaw as in he was not blessed with a physical body, he was to say just a mind. One day Chaos was doing who knows what when he descovered Charlotte. Right a way he was attracted to the young women's brains and pureness. He then started to visit her in her dreams, and eventually he even told her the truth about who she was. Then after a while of this dream relationship, Chaos blessed Charlotte with a child created from his vast mind.

You can imagine it came as a shock to Charlotte when a small baby appeared on her door, from the man of her dreams (literally). Yet Charlotte was as much in love with Chaos as he was in love with her, so she wasn't about to turn the child away. She snuck the child into her small apartment and cared for her troughout the night. The next day she quit her job, and moved to Massachuetts. Here Charlotte started her life over, as a young graduate with her baby. No one would ever have to know the story of how the baby, Victoria came to be.

Then for several years Charlotte was not visited by her love. Then one night, she recieved a dream from him. In it he explained about how Charlotte would have to send Victoria to camp. In this dream Chaos also told Charlotte to take care of their daughter, he then told her to move on. Charlotte did just that, she moved on. A few years later she married Lewis.

Victoria's history was to say the least, intresting. Infact she didn't become aware of most of it until she was a teenager. For the most part she knew that her mother had met a man and become pregnant, her mother had then moved and started over all new, while rasing her baby. She also knew about how Charlotte and Lewis came to be married.

Growing up Victoria's life was simple, but good. She never had too much trouble, and she did well in school. Later though she began to wonder about her father. That's when she did some investigating, and she found nothing, not even her own birth certificate. That's when she began to question her mother. Finally Charlotte broke down and told Victoria about her father. At first Victoria couldn't believe it. Infact she didn't believe it until she reached camp. After Charlotte told Victoria, she tried taking the girl to camp. Eventually she suceeded, and since then Victoria has been living at camp.

Physical Appearance: Victoria's brown hair, is off medium length ending just below her shoulders. Most of the time her hair is slightly curly and frizzy. However do to the recent invention of the straightener, Victoria is able to make her hair straight. Occasionaly Victoria will wear her hair up in a ponytail or in a bun, maybe even in a braid. Most of the time, appart from straightening it, she leaves her hair alone, maybe adding a headband.

Victoria has very beautiful eyes, that can be very difficult to describe, and to capture their beauty. For one, her eyes never seem to have one permanent color. They are always changing from brown to blue to green to gray. However with the occasional change of moods, different colors might be added. For example with a time of great anger some red might appear in her eyes. Often you might catch her eyes being purple, and or amber.

Victoria is around the average height for her age, around 5'7''. She's very slender, and she tries to stay in shape. Her legs are very long, and toned. She seems to walk with a bounce in her step. Her feet are a size ten.
Personality: Victoria is a very bold, and outgoing girl. She's never afraid to express herself. Nor is she the type to fit in perfectly with the pack. She has friends, but she doesn't like being like everybody else. She's an individual. Most of the time she just wants to have fun, and have a good time. However if needed she can be very serious.

Victoria is very intellegent, and well clever. At school she never got the best grades, because she didn't care a lot. But you can tell she has intellgence. She's also clever enough to think of a way out of a sticky situation. She's the type of person that you would want to be your friend, not your enemy. She's loyal, and she'll always be there for you. But cation, if your her enemy watch out, she's not afraid to bite, or should I say fight.

Victoria of course has her flaws. For one she is often times very stressed, and just fed up. She can also be extremely impatient. She also has some anger issues, and she tends to blow up on people. Not to mention she doesn't like when things don't go her way. Also she considers this a flaw, even though some might not, she's not very good with boys. She wishes she could be good with them, but she's not sure how. She's also doing the wrong thing, and if she's good around a boy they just think of her as a friend.

Fatal Flaw: Victoria's fatal flaw is her temper, it's very nasty.
  • Music. Victoria is a huge music fan, she just loves it. She enjoys listening to it when she can't sleep, when she's on a run, or any time really. She is a huge fan of: ColdPlay, Linkin Parker, Greenday, Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and Mumford and Sons. She also enjoys indie music, and a bit of country. Right now her favorite song is Mumford and Son's Little Lion Man. 
  • Movies/TV Shows. Victoria enjoys watching movies and television. Her favorite movies are The Harry Potter movies, The Hunger Games, The Sandlot, and Limitless. Her favorite television shows are Psych, Pretty Little Liars and Cake Boss.
  • Books. Victoria will sit down and read every once in a while. Her favorite books include The Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games books, Most John Green books, The Alex Rider books, and Argo.
  • Food. Victoria's favorite food is grilled cheese.
  • Drink. Victoria's favorite drink is Lipton Diet Green Tea. 

Dislikes:

• Snakes. Victoria is terrified of snakes. She tends to have slight panic attacks whenever she sees them
  • People who act stupid to impress someone. Victoria does not understand the concept of doing this, so she doesn't like it. She also doesn't like it because she can't do it.

Pets: A small kitten named Whiskers.
Talents: 

• Running
  • Volleyball
  • Clarinet
  • Drawing
  • Fashion

Powers: As a daughter of Chaos, Victoria should be able to make things just appear, in theory of course she can do this. Yet it has a catch. She has severe limits as to what she can do. If she wants to use her powers, the work best on the hour every hour of the day. At other times they seem weak compared to those. Also, her powers are stronger at dark.

Power 1: Ability to make stuff appear. This power is pretty much what it sounds like. Victoria is able to make things appear. However this has a severe limit. Nothing big, and no weapons, or living creatures. The largest thing she could make appear would be something like a car. However the larger the item the more it drains her. She can use this power about 30 to 40 times a day depending on rest, and the object.

Power 2: Telaportation. Victoria is able to actually make herself appear different places. Of course this has a lot of limits. She can use it about five times a day, and she has to have space between uses. For it to work the best, she goes short distances. She can go very long distances, such as China but it has costs. If she were to teleaport to China, she'd be very weak and ill. And then she wouldn't be able to use this power for 5 days to a week.
Weapons: A celstial bronze sword that turns into a bobby pin that she can't loose. She also has a baseball cap that turns her invisable.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Victoria has river styx invincibility. 
Zelly told me I should be able to have this character as long as she's not too powerful.

Last edited by ML on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:20 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_lybv7cE2Io1r4ldjf

Teagan Sinead Moran

Age/Birthday: 18, September 23rd
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Family:
Kathleen Moran- mother. Kathleen was a eighteen year old bartender in a pub in Dublin, when she met Pallas. The two dated for a while and eventually she ended up pregnant with Teagan. After Teagan was born Pallas left. Kathleen then quit her job, and went back to school. Newly graduated with a degree in medicine, Kathleen got a job as a doctor. One day at work, she met Declan Moran. The two began dating, and soon they married. The couple has three children together, Bridget and the twins Riley and Rory.

Declan Moran- father. Declan was a young bachelor, living in Dublin. One day when he had to go to the emergency room for a broken hand, he met Kathleen. The two stuck it off, and eventually married and had three children. Declan really likes Teagan, and treats her like his own daughter.

Bridget Moran- younger half-sister. Bridget is two years younger than her older sister, and completely different. She is the type of girl who is obsessed with looks and popularity, very much unlike her sister. The two girls are not very close, as Bridget doesn't like Teagan because she's not popular. She constantly tries to get her sister to let her give her a makeover.

Rory Moran- younger half-brother, older twin of Riley Moran. Rory is four years younger than Teagan. He is a troublemaker, who enjoys messing with his older sister. Yet the two of them are very close. They share a common interest in literature. Out of all their family, Rory is Teagan's favorite

Riley Moran- younger half-brother, younger twin of Rory. Riley is four years younger than Teagan. The two of them get along, but he isn't as close to his sister, as his twin. He tends to get along more with Bridget. He actually cares very much about his appearance, unlike two of his siblings. Yet he doesn't nag Teagan, like Bridget does, so she likes her brother.
Years in Camp: Four
Brief History: Teagan grew up in Dublin, Ireland with her mom, step-dad and three younger half-siblings. She had a nice life, simple, but still nice. She got whatever she wanted, which wasn't much, just books. The girl loved to read, from an early age she would spend all of her time reading.

She attended a local school, where she was at the top of her class. She often spent all of her time studying or reading. However she did play a bit of   football, and some golf. Actually, she was suprisingly good at both. Yet, grades still came first for her.

When Teagan was fourteen, she started to get attacked by monsters. Luckily her school satyr, a boy named Collin, managed to kill them. After this, Collin and Kathleen sat down and told Teagan about camp. She then packed her bags and went to camp, she has now been at camp that past four years.
Physical Appearance: Teagan has very beautiful, long dark brown hair. Her hair goes down to about mid-chest. Her hair has a natural curl to it. Her hair is very shinny, and healthy. She has highlights of a lighter brown color, too. Occasionally, Teagan will take the time to straighten her hair. Often she wears it up, so it is out of her face.

Teagan's eyes are a very nice chocolate brown color. Her eyes are like pools of melted chocolate. Unlike the rest of her, Teagan's eyes look warm and inviting. She also tends to get the lost little puppy dog look in her face. You can also tell when she's anxious by looking into her eyes. 

Teagan stands at a height of about five feet, seven inches. She has a very nice, athletic built. She is thin, but she does have muscle. Moving to her face. Teagan has high cheek bones, her nose is normal shaped. The rest of her face is pretty basic. 

Personality: Teagan is a very intelligent girl. In fact, she can be considered so intelligent she isn't able to function properly. By this I mean, she can't socialize with others, or carry a normal conversation. She's often just lost in her own little world. Here she is busy solving complicated problems, and stuff like that. She is also obsessed with getting good grades.

When Teagan does talk with people, she is pretty shy. She often gets nervous, and starts to stutter. She also has a tendency to use large words, when she gets nervous. Then she also accidently slips into gaelic. Occasionally, Teagan is able to hold a proper conversation with someone. She only feels comfortable talking to her family and close friends.

Teagan has a tendency to micromanage things. She is also extremely OCD. Several times a day, she reorganizes her belongings. If she finds a stray scrap of paper, she will freak out. Teagan also has panic attacks often. For a shy and awkward person, Teagan has a rather nasty temper. She also enjoys getting revenge on people.
Fatal Flaw: Her inability to function properly with other people.
Likes: Literature, Learning, Good Music, Good food, golf, football.
Dislikes: Conversations, messes, snakes.
Pets: None, she thinks they are too messy
Talents: Teagan is very talented at organzing, and cleaning. She is also a very good golfer, and football player.
Powers: Teagan is able to use magic. She is pretty powerful, but with great power comes great responsibilty and limitations. For one, her powers are stronger at night. And after using any major spell she must take a nap, or she will pass out.

Power 1: Conjuration, the ability to transport living and non-living things. However, she can only transport non-living things, smaller than the size of a car. She is able to use this power about twenty to thirty times a day, depending on the size of the objects. She can also use a form of teleportation, where she herself teleports. This power can be used five times a day, and only short distances. After she uses it, she normally lasts about fifteen to twenty minutes, before she passes out.

Power 2: Basic magic. Teagan can do most types of basic magic. Changing the colors of things, levitation, that type of thing. This doesn't drain her as much, it just gives her slight headaches. The most she can use this is fifty times a day, and if she does that she will pass out.

None of Teagan's powers can affect humans or living things, except the elemental power.
Weapons: Besides magic, Teagan carries around a small celstial bronze dagger. She doesn't like to fight, but when she does she's pretty good. She is also working on becoming a better archer.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Accepted by Crispy Bacon, via PMs on Friday, June 21st 2013, at 11:59 am.

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:21 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_inline_ml06um0gCt1qz4rgp

Parker Isaiah Kahn

Age/Birthday: 17, November 15th
God Parent: Ares god of war, bloodshed and violence.
Mortal Family: Adolfina Kahn- mother.
Brief History: Parker was born to Adolfina Kahn and the Greek god Ares on November 15th 1995. After his birth Ares left, leaving Adolfina to raise their son alone. He was born in Berlin, Germany but they moved to Anaheim, California soon after Parker was born. He was raised in Anaheim, and he enjoyed it.

Parker was a very violent child, with some temper issues. Whenever he didn't get what he wanted, he was known to throw stuff and throw a fit. Now he still does this occasionally, but not nearly as often. At school, Parker was part of the popular crowd. He played several sports and he was fairly good at it. When it came to learning, he wasn't at the top of his class, but he wasn't at the bottom either. He was around average, with his best subject being history or geography or anything related to that.

When Parker was thirteen, he was walking home from school when he was attacked by a hydra. He had read some about Greek myths, so he knew what he was dealing with but not how to kill it. He found so matches and tried lighting it on fire, but that didn't work. Eventually the school satyr a boy by the name of Greg came along. Greg then sliced off the heads and Parker burned them.

After this Greg took Parker to pack his bags, and he then took Parker to camp. He has been attending camp for the past four years. After a few days at camp, he was claimed. Parker was claimed during a game of capture the flag, after he had successfully helped defend his team's flag.
Physical Appearance: Parker has short chocolate brown hair. His hair is a bit unrulely, seeing that he doesn't stop to take care of it all the time. Most of the time he leaves it alone. In the back there is a part where it sticks up, and he can never flatten it. When he does try to look nice, he normally combs his hair off to the side, and attempts flattening the piece that sticks up. That would be about the extent of what he does to his hair.

Parker has very, er pretty eyes. They are a nice and pleasant brown, the color of milk chocolate actually. They are his only soft looking feature. Meaning, they seem gentle. You can see his emotions, by just looking at them. They also seem to have a slight twinkle in them. When he's really mad, his eyes tend to turn red. But only when he's really mad.

Parker has a very, er nice build, he has muscle. However he is a bit flawed when it comes to height? He's shorter than a lot of guys his age. He's around 5'7'' which isn't really short, but it's not tall. However he is muscular. He has very muscular legs, and arms. Not to mention he does have abs. His skin is average color, but he does get a really good tan.
Personality: Parker has a very bad temper. Basically, he gets mad very easily. When he is mad, it is not pretty. He tends to scream and throw objects, his face also gets bright red. He is very impatient and he hates to wait or be kept waiting. Often this leads to him getting mad. He also can not stand nosy people, annoying people, and loud people. He can also be very hostile.

Most of the time, Parker has a cool outer shell. He appears to be very calm, and thoughtful. He prefers not to speak, unless it is needed. Instead he likes to analyze the scenes around him, and think of solutions or things he could say. He is rather clever when it comes to solutions to problems, or fights. He is very knowledgeable about weapons, war and types of fighting.

Parker is rather selfish, caring mainly about himself. Occasionally he will care about a select group of others. He is rather courageous but sometimes he overestimates his abilities, and tries stuff and ends up hurt. He has some pretty bad trust issues, so it takes a while to gain his trust. When people make him mad or hurt him, he has a very hard time forgetting and forgiving.

Parker is an extremely unromantic person. He has next to no idea how to act around or approach girls. Not to mention he has some pretty bad manners. He tends to be rude, and he will insult them without meaning to. This doesn't mean he doesn't want a girlfriend though, even though he acts like he doesn't. Deep down, Parker wants a girl that he can call his own. 
Fatal Flaw: Parker tends to hold grudges.
  • Basketball. Parker is a huge fan of the sport basketball. It is his favorite sport, or one of his favorites, to watch on television and to play. His favorite team is The Los Angeles Lakers. He also played for his school's team, and he was fairly good. He played the position of forward. Occasionally, Parker will shoot hoops at camp, or you can find him dribbling a basketball.
  • Mixed Martial Arts. Parker enjoys most types of fighting, but MMA is one of his favorites. He finds it very entertaining to watch. 
  • War. Parker finds war to be a very interesting topic. He knows a lot of facts about a ton of different wars.
  • Wrestling. Parker was also on his school's wrestling team. He was very good at it, and he often won. He hasn't wrestled for a while, but he will watch it. When it was dropped from the Olympics, he was very mad. 

Dislikes:

• Banana. Parker has a very strong hatred for banana. He just can not stand it, the taste or the smell, and the texture. He has never been able to eat a banana without throwing up.
  • Loosing. Parker is a sore loser, he hates when he doesn't win. That's why he refuses to loose. Even though he still looses. To prevent loosing, he picks apponents that he knows he will be able to beat. 
  • Most People. A very broad catagory, but it works. Parker finds himself disliking a lot of people. He can not stand anyone loud and obnoxious. He also hates people who give very stupid answers to questions, or ask stupid questions. He hates annoying people who ask a lot of questions or try talking to him. 

Pets: none
Talents: Basketball, Fighting, Running, Skateboarding, and wrestling.  
Powers: none
Weapons: Parker has a celestial bronze sword. It is about four and a half feet long. The handle is made of leather that has gotten worn from years of use. The blade is something rather special, it is a form of a flaming sword, but instead of actual flames the blade is just extremely hot so it when it touches anyone or anything it burns.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer, occasionally he will come to camp during the school year.
Other: weapon perk is use.

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:22 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mamd7ldRnL1rtazf4

Finnegan Michael Nye

Nicknames: Finn, Finny, Finnick.
Age/Birthday: 17, April 10th
God Grandparents:
Athena goddess of wisdom.
Urania muse of astronomy.
Mortal Family:
Brennan Nye- son of Athena-dead.
Lizzy James- daughter of Urania- dead.
Alexander Nye- paternal grandfather- caretaker.
Years in Camp: Seven
Brief History: Finnegan is one of those children, of demigods who managed to last into adulthood. So basically, he's kind of rare. There aren't exactly a lot of demigods, who have made it into adult hood. His parents were lucky enough to be two of those demigods.

Brennan Nye was just a lonely son of Athena, and the nephew of the famous science guy Bill Nye, when he met Lizzy James the daughter of Urania. The two of them were only fifteen. Yet right away they felt a connection, an attraction. They began dating that summer, and made it all the way until they were thirty. When they were around the age of twenty, they got married and had a son, Finnegan.

Brennan and Lizzy loved their son, and raised him the best they could. As soon as he could walk, they trained him in case he ever needed to fight a monster. They hoped that this would never happen. Unfortunately, this hope had a sad ending. When Finnegan was only ten years old the family was attacked by a monster. Brennan and Lizzy were killed, and Finnegan was orphaned.

Luckily for him, a satyr had been keeping tabs on the family. After killing the monster, the satyr helped Finnegan to pack up his belongings. Then the satyr took, Finnegan to camp half blood. He has been here for seven years, and not a day goes past that he doesn't think about his parents. He decided to take up residence in the Athena cabin, because he likes the library. He stays for the summer, but during the school year he goes to stay with his grandfather on his dad's side.
Physical Appearance: Finnegan has short hair, that ends just above his ears. His hair is rather thick, and some what of a mess. Often he will use a dab of hair gel, to style his hair so it sticks up a bit in the front. His hair is a nice dark brown color, that sometimes looks black. He likes to say his hair is the color of dark chocolate.

To go with his nice brown hair, Finnegan has a pair of chocolate brown color eyes. His eyes often look very sad, even when he is happy. This is from the pain of loosing his parents. He has been told by people who knew his father, such as Chiron and his grandfather, that he has his fathers eyes.

Finnegan has a slight athletic built, but it's not very athletic. He is on the skinny side, with slight muscle. He plays lacrosse, which explains his slight athletic build. Besides this he does not do much exercise so he is rather skinny. He stands at a height of five feet, ten inches making him slightly tall, but not by a lot.
Personality: Finnegan is what some people might call a genius. This kid is seriously smart. However, his smartness isn't always the best thing. He's one of those people who is so smart, he has a hard time functioning around other people. Basically, he doesn't know how to interact or really talk to other people. He only feels comfortable around the other members of the Athena cabin.

Finnegan is well shy, is how some might describe it. He is very quiet, and he often does not talk to people. He longs to have conversations with people, but he always says the wrong thing, so he steers himself away from talking. When he does talk, apart from never knowing what to say, he also tends to use very big words that no one knows the meaning of.

Finnegan is of course full of other flaws and maybe some other good things. For one he seems to have a lot of self-pride, which can be good and bad. It gives him some confidence, but it also gets to his head as he thinks he is very smart and amazing because of how smart he is. He is also very loyal, which can be good because he is always there for those close to him, but it is bad because he will risk too much to save the people he cares for.
  • Books. As a decendent of Athena, Finnegan has a large love for knowledge. He also enjoys just sitting down and reading. He has read three complete sets of encyclopedias, and five different dictonaries. However he also enjoys fictional books, and other types of books. He recently read the book Argo, and he really liked it. 
  • Lacrosse. Finnegan's grandfather forced him to join an athletic team at school, so he picked lacross. He spent most of the time sitting on the bench. But the one time he did play, he got to shine. It turns out, he is pretty good at the sport. He managed to calculate the movements, and was able to score several goals.
  • Trivia. When it comes to trivia of any sort, chances are Finnegan is going to know the answer. He has spent so much time collecting knowledge from various sourches such as books, and even television that he knows a lot of stuff. He likes to learn about a bunch of weird catagories, because it is his dream to go on Jeopardy. 
  • Learning. Finnegan loves to learn. Whenever he learns something new, he gets very excited. He often spends most of his time reading text books, or searching the internet, looking for stuff to learn. 
  • Astronomy. Finnegan has a deep love for stars and planets. As a child, he and his mom would star gaze. He knows all of the constellations, and the planets and a bunch of other stuff. When he's older, Finnegan wants to be a rocket scientist, so he can use his love for astronomy and his intelligence at the same time. 
  • Science. Finnegan loves science, if you could marry science he would. He subject fascinates him. He enjoys learning about all the different kinds of science. When he was younger he always entered the science fairs, and he always won. Now he enjoys doing experiments in his free time.

Dislikes:

• Death. Ever since his parents died in front of him, Finnegan has been afraid of death. He is afraid of when he will die. Whenever he sees death, he gets very sad and freaks out, even fake deaths on television.
  • Spiders. Like the children of Athena, and her descendants, Finnegan is terrified of spiders. Whenever he sees one, he tends to have a panic attack. Often he just stares and points at them, unable to say anything. 

Fatal Flaw: His inability to function properly around other people.
Talents:

• Skateboarding. When he was around the age of eight, he was given a skateboard for Christmas. His father then taught him how to ride it. Since then, Finnegan has loved to skateboard, it actually reminds him of his father. Often you can see him with a skateboard. 
  • Photography. Finnegan enjoys taking pictures of nature, and occasionally people. He feels like it's a nice way to express himself. Often he carries a camera around his neck.

Hacking. Finnegan is very good at hacking things. Not that he tells people about this. He once hacked into his schools website, to change the lunch menu. The school still doesn't know how it got changed. 
Powers: none
Weapons: A Celestial bronze sword, four feet long. His sword is of standard camp issue, nothing fancy.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer, during the year he lives with his grandfather so he can attend school.
Other: none that I can think of at the moment.

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mr04evVCVy1r9lyy2o1_500

Landon Xavier West

Nicknames: Professor Xavier, Professor X, West
Age/Birthday: 18, May 19th
God Parent: Hermes god of boundaries, travel, communication, trade, thievery, trickery, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandry.
Mortal Family:

• Elizabeth Reid- mother. Elizabeth was just out of college and starting her career as an author when she met Hermes. Right away the two hit it off and began dating. Nine months later, they had Landon. Within a month of Landon's birth Hermes was gone, leaving behind a Celstial bronze sword, and a letter explaining camp and the gods. Elizabeth then raised her son as a single mother. However when Landon was only one year old, she was involved in a car accident resulting in her death.
  • Donovan West- adoptive father. When Donovan and his wife found out they were unable to have children of their own, they decided to adopt. After looking at a few places, the couple found Landon. They soon adopted him and took him into their family. Donovan was often very busy at work as a doctor, so he was never really there for a lot of moments in Landon's life. 
  • Andrea West- adoptive mother. When Andrea and her husband found out they were unable to have children of their own, they decided to adopt. After looking at a few places, the couple found Landon. They soon adopted him and took him into their family. Andrea stayed at home to raise Landon, until he could attend school. She then went back to work. 

Years in Camp: Three.
Brief History: Landon is the son of Hermes and Elizabeth Reid. When he was little over one year old, his mother died in a car accident. After this he was adopted by Donovan and Andrea West, a young rich couple who couldn't have children of their own. Life with the West's was always nice, and Landon was rather spoiled. But he could never get the one thing he wanted, love. His parents were always too busy to pay attention the boy. This caused him to turn bitter, and full of hate.

Landon began to express his hatred for his family, often acting cold towards them. At school he was known as one of the populars, he played sports and he got good grades and all the girls. He loved his social life a lot more than his at home life. When he was around the age of fourteen, his parents told him he was adopted. After this he never felt the same around them.

The next year, while at a lacrosse game he was attacked by a monster. Luckily a fellow team mate of his, Johny turned out to be a satyr. He killed the monster, and took Landon to his house. Johny then told the West's and Landon all about the gods and camp. Then to keep Landon safe, they sent him to camp with a pocket full of credit cards, and a new sports car.
Physical Appearance: Landon has short light brown hair. His hair is kept clean, and styled to perfection. Most of the time he either leaves it alone or uses gel to style it up in the front. Landon's eyes are a very lovely sky blue color, that appear to be cold and full of anger and hate.

Landon stands at a total height of five feet ten and a half inches, making him tall but not extremely tall. He is very fit from hours of exercise. He has very muscular arms and legs, and abdomens. His skin is a nice white color, that tans very nicely.
Personality: Landon is a cold person, full of bitter hatred and anger. He keeps a cool exterior, but on the inside he is secretly fuming, and full of rage. He has a short temper and he tends to blow up very easily on people. He tends to lose his patience very easily. He also gets annoyed easily. Basically, he doesn't like people, apart from a select few.

Landon can actually be a very nice person. He uses to be a sweet kid, who was nice to everyone and really cared about everyone. He was full of excitement, and always had a smile on his face. Now the side of him is hidden deep down, and it's not often that people are able to see this side of him.

He is a very cocky person, who constantly brags about his abilities. He is also very vain, and he thinks he is very hot. He can be a huge flirt, and he often finds himself flirting with different girls. He is a huge player, who can't be held down by any girl, at least not a girl that he's found yet.

Landon of course have his fatal flaws. His biggest flaw would have to be his anger issues. He is also very terrified of the idea of falling in love. The idea just scares him. He has a very hard time talking to people with out getting mad at them. He also tends to use a lot of sarcasm.
Fatal Flaw: Self-pride
  • Lacrosse. Lacrosse is Landon's first and only love. He started playing when he was a child, and he loves it. He is very good at it, and he actually played as his team's captain. He used lacrosse as a way to forget about his family, and it helped. 
  • Skateboarding. When he was younger, Landon received a skateboard as a birthday present, and he loved it. He taught himself how to ride it, and a load of tricks. Now you can find him riding his skateboard through camp. 
  • Soccer. Landon started to play soccer when he was in middle school, he wasn't involved in any activities at the time and decided to try it. Turns out he was a natural and that he really liked it. He plays forward, and he was known for his agression. 
  • Track and Field. Landon enjoyed running so he went out for the schools team, and he was good. He did a mix of short and long distances, along with long jump and pole vault.
  • Writing. Landon often finds himself writing short stories, sometimes even long stories. He just enjoys writing, but he never tells anyone this. He finds it weak, and he doesn't want to be made fun of for liking it. 

Dislikes:

• Bugs. Landon absolutely hates bugs, they scare him actually. He tends to freak out around them, and he will not stop until they are dead. 
  • Losing. Landon hates when he doesn't come out on top, and he is well a sore loser. He often gets very mad and tends to through stuff when he doesn't win. 
  • Mushrooms. Landon just thinks they're gross. 

Talents: Running, Stealing, Pickpocketing, Speaking other languages.
Powers: None
Weapons: A Celstial Bronze sword, that is standard camp issue.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round, but he occasionally goes off to do his own thing.
Other: I am unsure what faceclaim I will be using for him.

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mobw6ei7IL1rp4duqo3_500

Samuel Trenton Mercer

Nicknames: Sam, Sammy
Age/Birthday: Seventeen, November 13th
God Parent: Hephaestus god of forges, fire and blacksmiths.
Mortal Family: Diana Mercer- mother, age 40, engineer. 
Brief History: Sam grew up in a small apartment in New York City, New York. To be exact the apartment was located in Manhattan. In reality, the apartment was pretty nice, but Sam hated it. From the moment he was old enough to understand what it mean't to hate something he hated it. A few weeks after Sam's birthday, Diana was already up and playing her little game. What game is this? Picking up different men, she liked to go out to bars and find random men and bring them home. Most of them didn't last too long, but some became regulars. As soon as he understood what was going on, Sam hated it.

Diana never really wanted a son, and she let Sam know that. At home he was constantly beat over and over again. Sometimes he didn't even do anything, and he'd still be beaten. It got to the point where, he missed several days of school because of the pain. However he doesn't tell anyone about this because even though she's kind of crazy, he loves his mom. So even though she's horrible to him, he would never tell anyone.

School is the one place, where Sam can be accepted. In fact he seemed to be accepted by a lot of people. See, Sam was lucky enough to be in the popular group of kids at shcool. He enjoyed having all of these friends, but sometimes he just longed to get away from all of it. He never really took any action to get away from this though. 

There was a point in Sam's life where it was just to hard for him to handle and he became really stressed. School was harder, and Diana seemed to beat him more than ever. So Sam turned to drinking, and oh boy did he like it. He would just drink until all of his problems went away. He also started to serial date girls, breaking up with them when they got boring. A couple of times he almost went farther, but he manged to stop himself. However he told everyone that he went farther.

Then his life seemed to change. All of the sudden Diana seemed to care about her son. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't want him to become like her. So after some thinking she told Sam about camp. She then had him pack a bag. Diana then forced Sam into her car, where she took him to camp and left him. After a while of standing there confused, Sam stumbled up the hill and into camp. Where he feel down the hill, and passed out. When he woke up he was surrounded by an old guy and some random girl. After the two took him to dinner, he was assigned to his cohort. Then Sam was claimed by Hephaestus. 
Physical Appearance: Sam has nice light brown colored hair. Through out his hair, he has natural highlights of a darker shade of brown. His hair is naturally thick, and has a very messy look to it. He keeps his hair cut short, close to his head. His hair is naturally messy. Because of this he uses hair gel to add to this effect. Often his hair, sticks up all over his head, like Albert Enstein. 

Sam has bright blue eyes that really sparkle in the sun. Around his pupils you can see slight flecks of purple. Above his eyes Sam has a pair of slightly bushy blond eyebrows. Because his eyebrows are blond, its hard to see them all of the time. Then he also has long, thich blond eye lashes. His eyelashed look like they could almost get tangled up, but they never do. Sam's face is more of a rounded shape, with a distingushed chin. He has low cheek bones, and more of a ski-slope type nose. 

Sam has the type of build that you would call a swimmers build. He's tall standing at a height of just 6'4''. Not to mention he has muscule, broad shoulders. His arms are long and very thin, just a bit to long for his body, with slight muscule. He's fit, he has well defined abs. His legs are long and also thin, but not extremely, he has visable calf muscule. Sam's hands are large, with long skinny fingers. For his height, his feet are around a size 15, which is just about the right size. Part of his muscule comes from hours of swiming, the rest comes from a combination of running, and other various sports. 
Personality: Sam is over all and nice guy, with a good sense of humor. He enjoys being surronded by people, who actual care and bother to listen to what he's saying. He does enjoy cracking jokes here and there, though a lot of them can be a bit corny. Sam also has a tendency to be what people would call a flirt. He's not a player well not anymore, but he always tends to flirt with girls, even if he doesn't mean to. It's just a bad habit, that he can't seem to get rid of. Sam is also rather impulsive, he does stuff and says stuff without putting any or much thought into it.

Sam appears to be the popular guy which he is. But unlike some guys with this type of social status, Sam is not a jerk or a jackass. He is still a sweet and kind guy. When it comes to girls, Sam is completly clueless. No matter how hard he tries, he can't understand them. Sam is a very smart and clever guy, he's great for playing any sort of trivia game. Sam also has very bad ADHD, far worse than most demigods. Still he manages to maintain his good grades, taking honors classes in Science, Literature, Geometry, and Spanish. 

However Sam has another side that not a lot of people see, because he hides it. He is actually a very shy, and insecure guy. He's afraid of trusting people, because he trusted his mom and that didn't work out, now did it? He's also quite nervous when it comes to meeting new people. He's afraid he'll end up trusting them to much, and then he'll get hurt. But eventually he ends up trusting people, most of the time. He gets upset over silly things, and he often goes off to sulk. He's actually a big baby. But because he's afraid of being made fun of, he tries very hard to hide this.
Just like everyone else Sam is full of his flaws and personality quirks. He is very loyal to his friends, to an extent that he would put his life on the line to save them. He also has a tendency, well actuall he holds grudges, a lot. He also has a huge problem is impulsiveness. Not to mention Sam also tends to drink a lot. He also is very confident in himself. 
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty.
Drawing
Reading
Building
Gymnastics
Photography
Skateboarding
Dislikes:
Bullies
Drinking
Drugs
Snakes
Talents:
Powers: Pyrokinesis- ability to control fire. Basically Sam can fire bend. He can do this about twenty times a day for a total of ten minutes each time. However the more he does it the more it tires him. The largest fire he can produce and be able to control is the size of a normal camp fire. 
Weapons: A celstial bronze sword that he forged by himself, there is nothing fancy about it. 
Other: none at the moment

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mjgcd3zMmt1rb1h8ko1_500

Christopher Troy Martin

Nicknames: Chris, Chrissy, Chrissy Poo
Age/Birthday: 16, May 1st 1997
God Parent: Euterpe
Mortal Family: Benjamin Martin- father. He is a rich Englishman who works for BBC. He doesn't like his sons, so he sends them checks for 500 dollars every month to stay away from him. Chris doesn't really care, he just likes the money. 
Years in Camp:
Brief History: 
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Fatal Flaw: 
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:

Last edited by ML on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mnh5vqGEgC1s2dh77o2_500

Augustus Daniel O'Neil

Nicknames: August, Gus
Age/Birthday: 17, March 19th
God Parent: Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty.
Mortal Family:
Michael O'Neil-father.
Charlotte O'Neil- step-mother.
Jonah O'Neil- younger brother.
Vincent O'Neil- younger brother.
Years in Camp: Four.
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:

Last edited by ML on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

open

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

open

Last edited by ML on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:28 pm

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_inline_mgspolGKZJ1r992fd

Deimos

Character You're applying for: Deimos, the god of fear

Brief Description of Character:

Deimos is a very cruel and sadistic God. His idea of fun is scaing the living daylights out of people. He is very mean and unfair, escpecially to his brother Phobos. Deimos finds joy in picking on people, his favorite targets being Phobos, his half sister Clairesse and any other children of Ares. Deimos is full of self-pride, he just thinks he's so much better than everyone, even other gods. Infact he thinks he should be the leader of the gods, he'd be so much better than Zeus, well atleast in his mind. Like his father Ares, Deimos has a lot of anger issues, and he gets mad really easily. When he gets very mad, Deimos blows up, not literally, and lets out all of his anger. He also whines and complains when stuff doesn't go his way. Out of the super hero and villian pair, Deimos would defiently be the villian.

Most people wouldn't think this, but Deimos is actually a pretty intellegent guy, and also highly observant. You wouldn't think this, but he has to learn a lot about people before he scares them. Deimos also has to know different ways to scare them. Another thing about Deimos that you wouldn't guess is that he has a softer side. He's afraid of kittens for one, because he feels that something can not simply be that cute and not be evil. Deimos also has his moments where he can have a pretty low self esteem after, someone puts him down for example Ares his father. This is part of the reason why Deimos is such a big bully. He is also very selfish, he hates the idea of sharing. Oh and let's not forget that Deimos doesn't have any manners.

Demios has brown hair, that he always lets grow out to his ears, before he cuts it short again. Normally Deimos will use gel to spike up the front part of his hair. Deimos is very protective of his hair, and he always wants it to be perfect, so he takes really good care of it, which is rather odd. Normally Deimos' eyes are a light blue color, so light that if you look at them from the side you can see through them to the other side. However his eyes constantly change colors, they go from blue to black to gray to red to brown back to blue, and then it repeats, except it doesn't exactly go in that order. Demios is very buff from hours of weight lifting, fighting, and boxing. His arm biceps are absouletly huge, and he also has rather large calf muscules. Not to mention that Deimos has abs. Deimos is actually pretty stall standing at 6'5''. His skin is on the paler side, actually it's really pale compared to some people. Across his body, Deimos has various scars and wounds from his street fights. On his back like smack dab in the middle, Deimos has a large tattoo of a sword. On his upper left arm, he has a skull and cross bones, and on his right arm he has a barbed wire tattoo.

Being a god, Demios has the ability to change his appearance. One of his favorite appearances that he likes changing to his that of a street thug. In this different look, Deimos has greasy black hair, small beady black eyes, tan skin, and large arm muscule, his skin is tan and he is on the shorter side at 5'7''. Deimos also enjoys changing his appearance to scare people. For example, he will change his appearance to make himself look more intimidating. He will also change his appearance to help pick up girls.

Sample Roleplay:

Deimos sits in his Laz-e-boy recliner, and slowly reclines all the way back. He sighs from the feel of comfort, and picks up his television remote. He turns the tv on and starts to flip through the channels. What to watch? He honestly had know idea what was even on tv right now, let alone what he wanted to watch. He comes across a channel showing the WWE fighting and stops browsing. You could never go wrong with watching WWE, never. He sits there staring intently at the screen. It was almost as though he could burn a whole through the screen, he was staring to intently. Just then his stomach starts to growl. He really needed food, but it wasn't commerical, and there was no way he was going to get up and miss any minute of this. Then he gets an idea.

"Phobos" Deimos shouts loudly. He then shuts his mouth and waits for his brother.

Theres a bright flash, as Phobos slowly materializes in front of Deimos. "You called?" he asks his twin brother. Phobos sounded like a servent almost, heck to Deimos, he was pretty much a servent.

"Move you idiot you're blocking the tv"Deimos says angerly to Phobos. He then waits until his brother moves before speaking again. "I'm hungry, and I don't want to get up, because its not commerical and I don't want to miss any of his fight. Go get me food"he says not even looking at his brother. In the back of his mind, he knew he was treating his brother like a servant, but at the moment it didn't occur to Deimos, not that he would care though.

Theres another bright flash as Phobos disappears. Deimos smiles and shifts around, tyring to get comfortable again. Once he's found comfortable position, his main focus once again becomes the televison screen. "Come on, come one, come on. Don't loose you have to win" he says to his television. He stares intentlly until the round is over. He then starts to cheer very loudly. Deimos sure did take his WWE very seriously. Then it cuts to commerical. Once more his stomach growls, where was Phobos with his food?

Just that second, Phobos re-appears in another flash of bright light, this time holding a two litter bottle of Pepsi, and a large meat loves pizza. He sets the food down by Deimos and looks at his brother. "There you go, you owe me jerk"he says to his older twin brother. Then with another flash of light he dissappears.

Not paying attention to what his brother said, Deimos stares at the pizza. He opens the box and grabs a slice. He then holds it up to his mouth and starts to eat. When he's done with that piece he moves on the the next. Sfter a while of devouring his pizza, Deimos turns to his Pepsi. He opens it and takes a large drink of it, straight from the bottle. It's not like he cared or anything, it was his. When the fights come back on, Deimos just sits there eating and watching.

Why do you deserve/ want to roleplay this character:

Well, I'm not really sure if I do deserve to roleplay an amazing character like Deimos. Though If I were to get the chance, I would make sure to use him as much as possible. I would also make sure to be very active. I do think I could deserve to roleplay Deimos because I am a fairly good roleplayer, I try to use as much detail possible, and to make my posts long.

I want to roleplay Deimos because I think he's a fun character. Also, a lot of people don't roleplay the gods, so we need more people to roleplay them. I also want to roleplay Deimos because not a lot of people would want to, or even thik about roleplaying as him. Then besides all of that, I enjoy roleplaying a lot and I think roleplaying a canon would be a lot of fun.

In Character

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 Tumblr_mplonvJeiF1rjyizso1_500

What is your name?

"They call me East, East River"

Describe yourself in five words or less.

"Filthy River"

What is something most people don't know about you?

"I really want to be clean"

How do you feel about Camp Half-Blood?

"I honestly don't know. I never talk to the brats and I don't have any kids"

Where would you go on a first date?

"A river side park. She can be in the park, I can be in the river"

What is your favourite season? Why?

"Spring because it's perfect"

If you were stuck on an island with three objects that could not be used to transport you back to main land, what would they be?

"A sand dollar for feature purposes. A television, and a giant bag of food"

If you could meet anyone in the world for lunch (living or deceased), who would it be and what would you talk about?

"James Roday. That man is hilarious. We would talk about everything, and funny stuff and like Psych"

You just won the lottery! What is the first thing that you do?

"Pay some agency to clean my water, or buy a ton of sand dollars. Which ever one of them is cheaper"

Quick! You are looking for a box of tampons at the drug store when you hear a CRASH and a shrill SCREECH and someone screaming. You run over to investigate and find that a dracana is terrorizing the hair supply aisle. What do you do?

"First off, why would I be looking for tampons? I am a man. Oh I suppose I would kill it"

Out of Character
Physical Appearance:

East has very dark brown hair, dark enough that it almost appears black at times. His hair is kept cut very short, ending around his ears. His hair is rather greasy, and kind of gross looking. This would be because of the filth that is the East River. He is a rather gross looking man because of all the trash and filth.

East's eyes are vaguely pretty, which might be odd considering the rest of him. They are a soft seagreen color, a lot like the color of the East River. Except his eyes are free of pollution. His eyes always seem to have a sad look in them, because the pollution and trash saddens him.

East stands at a grand total of five feet and eleven inches. He is rather slim, but that does not mean skinny. He has visible muscle, which he has built up from swimming and throwing barges around. His skin is tan, with a slight greenish tint to it.

Personality:

Most of the time East is rather bitter, and mad. This is because he's sick and tired of the pollution and trash. He just want's to be clean for once. Often East gets mad about being so dirty, and he goes into rage fits. Occasionally these fits are accompanied by waves and restless water. He has also been known to sink the occasional ship.

East can be nice, and polite. However that is rare, and it's only around gods other than Hudson, and the ladies. Despite is gross appearance, he is actually quite the charmer. He is also rather humurous, always cracking jokes. For a river, he is pretty funny.

Sample Roleplay:

Day whatever of being a river.
East sighs and sits down in the middle of his river, watching the trash and pollution float by him. He closes his eyes, and moves to a meditating position. He clears his thoughts, and then pretends that he is sitting in the middle of a beautiful Caribbean ocean. Sometimes he likes to do this, to calm himself down. Yet whenever he opens his eyes, he is always disappointed.

Opening his eyes, East frowns at the sight of the trash. If it's possible, there is even more trash. He sighs and slowly stands up. He then swims over to his hidden home nestled in the bank of the river. Sitting down in his old recliner, he reclines and makes himself comfortable.

East then begins to think about his plans for the day. Maybe today he will sink a boat. Hm sinking a boat does sound rather nice. But is it to mean? He'll let the people live, but the boat will be wrecked. That seems nice enough. He then snaps his fingers, and smirks as a yacht full of rich people sinks.

East then closes his eyes, and settles down for a nap. Sinking boats is hard work. Eventually he drifts off into a deep sleep. Here he dreams about being clean. He smiles in his sleep at this thought. Being clean would be amazing. After a while, he wakes up and frowns. East then stands up and stalks off, heading out to help some fish.

Why do you deserve this character?

I think that I ML, deserve to play East River for a couple of reasons. My main reason is that I already play a canon, Deimos, so I know how to play one. Also, I feel I am a very good roleplayer and I will do East River justice. Not to mention I will love him down like he is my baby, because I love this character.

Last edited by ML on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Inactive

mason:

archer:

chandler:

Last edited by ML on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Parker Isaiah Kahn has been added and needs acceptance!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Accepted!
Happy roleplaying!
#PARKER
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Finnegan Michael Nye has been added and needs acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

accepted!
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Landon Xavier West and Samuel Trenton Mercer have been added to the eighth and ninth spots and are both in need of acceptance.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Accepted~
---------------------
landon west & samuel mercer
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:47 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAMUEL I LOVE YOU COME HERE LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TOO SOMEONE WHO WILL BE YOUR FRIEND MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2   in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in between the lines there's a lot of obscurity. pt.2
Page 1 of 1