Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Month's Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

This Month's Results Empty
PostSubject: This Month's Results   This Month's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm

OF THE MONTH AWARDS RESULTS

The results are in! This month, our winners for the awards are as follows.

• Member of the Month; Faith Lehane
  • Newbie of the Month; Mattio
  • Most Active Member of the Month; Blythe
  • Most Creative Member of the Month; Sapphire
  • Best IC Relationship of the Month (Friendship or Otherwise); Jonathan Adams & Veronica Lyric Romantic Relationship (Sapphire & Faith Lehane)
  • Best Plot of the Month; The Ares Plot
  • Best Topic of the Month; silent nightmares [bean] (Moon & Bean)
  • Cutest Character of the Month; Robin Hayes (Sapphire) & Owen Wright (Sapphire)
  • Evilest Character of the Month; Raziel Swift
  • Most Rebellious Character of the Month; Raziel Swift (Sapphire)
  • Favorite Female Character of the Month; Robin Hayes (Sapphire) & Kalina Nikolova (Faith Lehane)
  • Favorite Male Character of the Month; Owen Wright (Sapphire) & Jonathan Adams (Sapphire)

Congratulations!
The winners of these months awards receive 300 Drachmas (Per Award Won), and get to use this amazing badge. This month our badge was made for us by the ever wonderful Sapphire! Thank you Saph!!

This Month's Results ORK7ajv

OF THE MONTH ANNOUNCEMENT

There won't be anymore Of the Month Awards. This doesn't mean we won't hold Superlatives at some point, but OtM's aren't going to be held anymore.
I'm not gonna sugarcoat the fact that I'm really quite disappointed. Last month I was delighted with the level of participation I received from all of you, and I thought we were starting something pretty awesome. This month, I was just really... well, disappointed. I received exactly one PM, from one member, with about four award nominations. Cookies to that member, cause they know who they are. That's the reason there won't be anymore OtM's guys. Cause I had to spend about two hours with two other members (Thank you too them, and they know who they are too) on Facebook, thinking up nominations for every single award.
Thanks to those who participated last month, thank you to the member who sent me nominations this month, and thank you too the two members who helped me think up nominations when there literally weren't any. But OtM's won't be continuing, at least not in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

This Month's Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Month's Results   This Month's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

doesthismeanyoumademecookies?hahajk
Back to top Go down

This Month's Results
Page 1 of 1