Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Superlatives... Results!

Go down 
+7
sapphire
Skye
Angel
welshy
Nico
Gazimu
Zan
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Superlatives... Results!  Empty
PostSubject: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 am

Superlatives... Results!  CrDfi

Yes... that is right. Be excited. The voting period for the Superlatives awards is over, and we now have our victors! As you know, they win honour, the graphic to go in their signature, and a Drachma prize of 500 drachmas! Now, I decided that this wasn't enough, and now this will change to 1000 drachmas! Aren't I nice? Yes, I am nice! Okay, self-loving is over.

I'm sure you're wondering who our victors are, but I just want to explain something about the graphics. There is only one. Each one is no different than the other. The person I got to do it became extremely busy, and so they are wordless, but they were going to say your award. Instead, you can just write the name down the bottom and make it pretty. Sorry if this makes you sad, but, unfortunately, it's the way it is.

When a tie occurs, the drachma reward is split in half. Meaning, the two victors win 500 drachmas each. When someone wins more than once, they win the 1000 drachmas the amount of times they won -- so, nothing changes!

Now, the victors!

Resident Historian goes to... Gazimu!
Most Likely to Become Supreme Overlord of the World is... Sniggle!
Most Motherly / Fatherly goes to... Angel, by a huge landslide!
The Best Character award goes to... Sapphire, with Jonathon Adams!
Poot Lord, as most of us will have guessed, goes to... Sniggle!
Most Dramatic Post goes to... Zan!
Most Likely to Make a Suggestion goes to... Hawk!
Most Likely to Become a Millionaire goes to... Zelly! I'll do it for you, guys. :'D
Slowest Poster goes to... Sam!
Most Likely to Bail on a Topic, in a close poll, goes to... Ninja!
Worst Procrastinator goes to... Cher!
Funniest Member goes to... Crispy!
Nicest Hair goes to... Brenny!
Best Smile goes to... Rachie!
Most Likely to Time Out in the Chatbox, and Very Suddenly goes to... Charlie!
Best OOC Ship goes to... Welshy and Kat!
Most Likely to be Found in the Chatbox is a tie, going to... Cher and Cam!
Most Likely to be on at Five in the Morning goes to... In another tie, Cher and Skye!
The Chatbox Spammer award goes to... Jess!
Largest Average Post goes to... Sapphire!
Most Dramatic Plotlines goes to... Nico!
Most Dedicated / Active RP'er goes to... Sapphire!
The Local Spammer award goes to... Zelly! I feel loved. :D
Most Helpful Member goes to... Angel!
Fanciest Template goes to... Sapphire!

Congratulations, you guys! I hope you enjoy showering in happiness and stuff. And, I thank everyone for participating, because, without you all, this event would have crashed into a pole and exploded. Thank you!

this has been a modly message from
Zelly

Last edited by Zell-o-Lantern on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

what I was saying cool

I LIKE IT

NOT EVERYTHING I SAY IS SARCASTIC :V
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks for believing in my oldness ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I won something. /has seizure and dies

Nice job guyssss.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Oh Kat. Baby. I knew they'd believe in us. I just wanted to take the opportunity to make a little speech. You know you guys like It ;D
The first time I met my beloved Kat was an afternoon, a few days after I had joined CHB. I think that's when I knew she was the one. She was sweet, and soon I found myself dreaming about her. Cheesy, you may say, but true. She changed her name countless times as a member - varying from 'Hipster Kat' to many other obscene things - whereas I only changed once; became Welshy. I was scared that my Kat would not recognise me if I changed too much, and all I ever wanted was her love. My love for her Is deep, and does not waver and fall like the leaves in the autmn, but remains strong and pure, like her perfection.
I'm sorry, I can't take myself seriously any longer. YEAH. WELL DONE GUYS. YOU PEOPLE DESERVE THIS. HALLELUJAH.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm

First I'd like to thank the little people

Okay, being serious now. Thank you all so much for choosing me for "Most Motherly" and "Most Helpful". It really means a lot that you all believe that about me. I really do love you all and this site, so much that I'm on here rather than out sketching. I honestly can not express to you how honored I am and how special I feel right now. I'm also so thankful to those that nominated me! Just...thank you and keep being your glorious selves. Also congratulations to everyone who won! And let's all give Zelly a round of virtual applause for coming up with this idea and putting it through to action! So congrats everyone, and, once again, thank you!

Superlatives... Results!  Tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I feel like I should do that type of post, too, Angel. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Just so y'all know, all drachmas have been dealt out to the winners.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 am

LOOK AT HOW RICH I AM >:V

Also thanks for acknowledging how often and late I stay online that's life I guess~
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 am

Whoa I feel so rich xD

Welp, I'm lousy at speeches so I'm just going to say thank you to all of you guys~ Congrats to the others as well! Ily all <3
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Slowest Poster... all those DGA'ing times have paid off. I DID IT ROO. YA HEAR ME? I DID IT!

Superlatives... Results!  789480848_1315688

First of all I'd like to thank all the people I didn't post for on months on end. And I wouldn't have gotten here without the crack-arse excuses I made to get out of posting. (seriously guys? Getting ice cream for my dogs? Come on.) And last, but certainly not least, I'd like to thank all of you. Yes, you. The guys I'd manipulate into making a topic for me and then I wouldn't reply to it for at least three months and when I finally did post, that character I was Rping with has died or has been inactive'd, then I would make you feel bad for the next week until you blew up at me,

Superlatives... Results!  Will-troll

But thank you all! I finally did it! xD trolololol.

Best gif ever trollolol

Superlatives... Results!  Cheering
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Ah, Sam, that was how Jared was born! You killed off Christian or whatever and never posted. Good times. xD

Speaking of which, you need to post. >:V
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm sobbing ok

This has made my week. Knowing that you guys still remember me even though school is kicking my butt right now and I just don't have the time, it's an honour!
I will continue to wear my smile for all of you! ♥

Rachie
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 am

WAIT THERE WAS MONEY INVOLVED WHAT :V where is my winnings

also Rachie of course we remember you, you dumb butthole <3 :D
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm

:'D I feel so proud of you all! AND LOOK AT ME! BIGGEST BAILER! I swear, if we English weren't so well known for our "screw it" attitude and general laziness, then I'd be offended.
Oh my God, Sam, I'm so proud of you. You have learned the art of DGA-ing to a supreme standard. C:
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

im not a butthole ok zan geez
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:25 pm

you're my butthole ;D
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:31 pm

OH BABY! ;D
/shot
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 am

Most likely to be busy for a while and get forgotten goes to... Aw screw you know what I'm going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superlatives... Results!    Superlatives... Results!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superlatives... Results!
Page 1 of 1