Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} Empty
PostSubject: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Wicked.'s Wondrous Plotting
Heyo guys! Who wants to roleplay with me? You do? Cool! Let me set up my characters and we will negotiate afterwards, savvy? Course it is. 

• Quinn Leahy- Son of Morpheus 

- Sixteen
         - Single pringle oh yeah. Wants a girlfriend pretty badly but not those friends with benefits, he wants true love.
         - Anything you wanna do with him is fine, I don't care.
         - Sweet, charming, kind. Pretty mellow; funny. 

• Jace Howards- Son of Dionysus

- Seventeen
         - One word. Jatalia.  
         - Maybe someone could get him talking about his past or to show him how to be nice.
         - Self conceded, selfish, uncaring

• Colin Bane- Son of East River

- Seventeen 
         - Single, too absorbed in the death of his mother to notice girls atm. 
         - Really I think Colin needs a really good friend to help him out of his depression right now. 
         - Quiet, mood swings are common, detached from modern technology 

• Tiberius Winters- Son of Aphrodite

- Sixteen
         - Single. He could find the right person, only time will tell. 
         - A best friend; one that he can be himself around. 
         - Proper. He acts like he's from the Victorian London era. Kind, charming, wise. 

• Ayden Smith- Son of Urania 

- Eighteen
         - Single. Afraid of commitment but something could work I guess. 
         - Someone should teach him that he is important because he feels insignificant. 
         - Dreamy, intelligent, mysterious.  

• Nikolai Winchester- Son of Limos

- Fifteen
         - I think Livolai, which is Liv and Nikolai.
         - He thinks that he needs to be perfect in every way. So maybe an imperfect person could teach him that you don't have to be perfect to be loved.
         - Had Anorexia Nervosa, nice, friendly, sensitive.

So do you like my babies? Good. Just reply down here or PM me the details and we can get started ASAP!

Ave Atque Vale, 
Wicked.

Last edited by Queen Wicked. on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:59 pm

we should plot somehow :D
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 pm

yeah we should :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 am

Where do Jace and Liv stand? Like after the ZA Liv is totally different, so Jace might really bug her idk we should rp.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah we should totally. Will you make the topic for me gryff? 
Yeah Jace changed a lot too. Still a spoiled brat though, and thats what matters!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 pm

yeah sure. and I'll reply to our other topic while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm

I'd love to see Natalia get into a fight with Jace. That would be funny. loloops

and I'm also making a new charrie that could possibly be friends with colin?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am

Yes Jace needs more enemies/haters/people he gets into fights with he is beginning to make friends and thats bad. 
Yay! Colin can finally be put to good use muahahahaha >:).
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Lol yes they should get into a fight like a fist fight. That would be fun and hilarious. Jace is just the man I'm looking for mwhahaha would you make the topic? Or me? And it should be in the off campus section be because in the middle of their fight a pack of hellhounds come and they're forced to work together

And yes Kat Colin need to be bdff's best demigod friends forever. Then his sister gets jealous or something old we could make a plot for the 3 of them. I'll try and finish her tonight I just have to do personality and then you could accept her lol and if you make the other topic I'll make this one <3

We have so many good plots omg yay
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 am

Added:
Ayden Smith, son of Urania 
SOMEBODY ROLEPLAY WITH THE GENIUS HE'S SO LONELY OMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}   The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun goes down the stars come out {Plotting with Wicked.}
Page 1 of 1