Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plotting for a cause

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Plotting for a cause Empty
PostSubject: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:28 am

Plotting for a cause. Yep. Please join me, with Rune, in this little project of reuniting my charries Meiko and Meira. Seems crazy? Why don't you just reunite them yourself? Well, I want this to be a little dramatic.

Yeah, okay, so here's the thing: I and Rune just role played and make things heated up. Her charrie and Meira got into an agreement of finding Meiko. Now they assumed she's a daughter of Apollo (which she was), and now they're storming Cabin 7.

Please, calling calling RP-ers with children of Apollo! We need at least 3 users participating in this. The rest we'll discuss later, if you joined us.

Anyone? /Fudge makes puppy eyes. Post here for questions. /Fudge is useless at explaining things
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm all for helping! My character, Dani, knows most people around cabin 7, and would be happy to help :)
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks, Moon! /Fudge is happy. I'll PM you about this later... cuz I'm mental block right now. /Fudge is not in mood

Any more?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Jazzie would love to help! Even though she's 11, she can make a big difference!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:29 am

'Kay, Echo! xDD I'll PM you the topic. : )

All right, this is closed!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Cain would be pretty good. He's technically a son of Aesculapius, but he resides in cabin 7.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:38 am

Nah, I'll fill you in later, Gale :) You may role play with us after the Cabin 7 thingie. :) I'll PM you later ^)^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for a cause   Plotting for a cause I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting for a cause
Page 1 of 1