Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plotting with Abby:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Abby

~Abby

Plotting with Abby:) Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Abby:)   Plotting with Abby:) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Alright, so everyone has really cool plotting pages and I'm jealous. So this is my new plotting page:) Welcome. I feel like I should say something creative right now, but I can't really think of anything. Anyyywayyssss, if you would like to read my character's bios, just look at my signature. Do it fools!!!! Well, if you want to at least. I would love to rp with all of you lovely people, so please feel free to pm me or write you ideas here. I'm pretty much open to anything. Oh, and I'm Abby by the way. You can call me whatever though, I'm kinda a nickname person.

Character's Face Claims:
Abryl Simms: Emilia Clarke
Mabry Cain: Asher Monroe
Florrie Whitstead: Florrie Arnold

Theme Songs:
Abryl Simms: The Wind by the Zach Brown Band
Mabry Cain: Wipe Your Eyes by Maroon 5
Florrie Whitstead: Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

Relationships:
They are all single!!!!

Abryl Simms

Spoiler:

Mabry Cain
Spoiler:

Florrie Whitstead

Spoiler:

Well, that's all I have to say at the moment. Ta ta for now!
~Abby

Last edited by ~Abby on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

Plotting with Abby:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Abby:)   Plotting with Abby:) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am

Hi. My name's Xilfer, I'm also pretty new to this here site. I read your character's bio and she really seems like an interesting character. I also have a character by the name of Seth Lyre who I think your character would get along with well. If you like, you can check out his bio in my character page If you're interested, you can PM me with your ideas.
Back to top Go down

Plotting with Abby:)
Page 1 of 1