Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plotting with Mr. One two three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

Plotting with Mr. One two three Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey

So yeah, I suck with introductions. Hello, and welcome to my plotting thread, for all your planning and plotting and stuff.

Okay, so basically I'll just post my characters in this thread, and explain their situation and all so you don't have to bother looking through my characters' (huge) Sign-Ups. If any of the characters in this thread interest you, just PM me with your idea for a plot, and we'll discuss it there. I will also state a few current ideas I have for the character, so as to give you some ideas. These ideas are mainly to get things started between the two characters, as the relation between them grows.

Okay, so far I only got 2 chars. I'l add more to this thread when I make more.

First up, bachelor number 1...

Braeden Alderic
14 Yrs old (15 in December)
Son of Nyx. (The goddess of the night)
Braeden is my darker character. He is a lone wolf, preferring to do things by himself, and usually doesn't socialize. He is French in origin, and moved to America with his father where he was brought to Camp Half-blood after his father was killed. He's been in camp for 10 months now. He is black skinned, with almost clean-shaven hair that is so pale it could be white. He is somewhat skinny, and short for his age, but don't let that fool you, he works out regularly and is not someone to be trifled with.

Preferences and recommendations for Braeden:

Braeden is a solitary type. Don't get me wrong, when someone talks to him he'll always be courteous, but he's almost never the one to make the first move. Therefore, if a character were to meet him, they would have to make the first move. A good scenario might be the classic 'coincidental meeting' one. Where, through some coincidence, your character begins to interact with Braeden, and they eventually become friends, enemies, or whatever you want.

I would like Braeden to experience some excitement. Perhaps meet someone who is enthusiastic or hyper, so as to lighten up the mood that he generally puts on. I feel that he needs a friend who is his exact opposite to make things more interesting.

A rival would also make things interesting. Braeden is not generally competitive, but is not afraid to take on a challenge once presented with one. A rival to challenge him is just what he needs.

And now, number 2...

Seth Lyre
16 Yrs old
Son of Hermes
Seth is a rebel. He breaks the rules wherever and whenever he can. He does not believe in higher authority, and wishes equality among everybody. (Including the gods) Seth's history reflects his persona, as he was always getting into trouble and being expelled from schools in his youth. He is hyper and generally fun to be around, and is very mischievous and cunning when he wants to be. He is fast on his legs, making him an excellent runner, and is physically fit. His body is tall and slender, like a snake's. He has messy brown hair, and his skin is white. His pranks are his signature weapon, and he enjoys pulling them mostly on Ares kids, for which they are not very grateful.

Preferences and recommendations for Seth:

Seth is hyper and fun to be around most of the time, and is very mischievous from time to time. He is always ready to accept a challenge, so an interesting way for you to get his attention would be to present him with one. Be it a race or a sword fight, he will accept anything.

Another fun way for you to get his attention is for you to be one of the unlucky victims of his pranks. Whether your reaction is laughter or fury, it ought to be make it interesting for the both of them.

One thing that would make life very interesting for Seth would be a connection to the Ares cabin. Maybe an enemy from Ares who is always out to get Seth, and Seth always taking his revenge by slipping itch powder in your character's underwear or something. It would make total sense, and it would be fun.

Seth enjoys being with others like him, so another prankster would be a good friend for Seth to have. Perhaps one of his siblings from the Hermes cabin? I don't know, you decide.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. There's my characters. There's nothing fancy like a form that you need to fill out, just PM me with your interest in my character and your ideas for a plot, and we'll continue from there. Don't forget, the preferences and recommendations are just there to give you some ideas. If you have another idea that seems like an interesting plot, but is not described here, feel free to PM me with it.

Thanks

I'm not good with goodbyes either.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am

Naren should meet Seth, I think they'd get along. and Malcolm should meet Braeden.

yup. that's it. I'll make one topic you'll make the other?

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Sure, why not? I'll make the topic for Malcolm and Braeden. You can make the one for Seth and Naren.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Great. I'll get started now.
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Awesome. I finished the one for Braeden and Malcolm. It's in the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Mr. One two three   Plotting with Mr. One two three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Mr. One two three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: