Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The land of plotting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

The land of plotting Empty
PostSubject: The land of plotting   The land of plotting I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:04 pm

'Sup Brah, it's Welshy here.
Anyways...I wanted to make this topic so that it's an easy a sufficient way for me to find people to role-play with. My characters need more interactions with others and I'm hoping that from this topic they will develop friends, enemies...etc but all of my characters are unavailable for dating. Sorry.
So, here you will find a brief summary of my characters. If you would want to role-play with any of them - please do - then just post down here. So....that's it. Bye.
Oh, one last thing; if you would like to look into my characters further, then just click HERE for my character sheets.

jade marie king
  • Jade is a seventeen year old daughter of Notus; the God of Summer
  • Jade is probably the most laid-back girl at camp, and hardly ever fights with anyone. If she did, she would probably be beaten up for being a pathetic fighter. All she does is laugh and she loves a good party. She is a flirty, happy and loud girl who lives life to the fullest. She doesn't enjoy hanging out with anyone that will try and kill her amazing vibe.
  • Jade's weakness is that she trusts everyone straight away.
  • She needs someone that she can have fun with.

charlie alexandra raven

• Charlie is a sixteen-year-old daughter of Hypnos
  • To say that Charlie is a happy child would be a complete lie. She used to be but, from the death of the only living family member she had, she has turned into a sad and depressed girl. At first she will deceive you by giving you the impression that she is happy but before long she will collapse into her ever-lasting sadness once more.
  • She isn't the easy person to get along with, seeing as all she wants to do is cry and sleep.
  • She needs someone that will understand her and accept her.

james liam carter

• James is a fifteen-year-old son of Ares
  • James is pretty close to schizophrenic. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration but he is close enough to it, with two completely different sides of him. There is the real side where he is sensitive and caring and kind. And the there is, well, the other side. Other than that, James is always flirting with different girls and is pretty arrogant and vain.
  • Be careful how you first meet James. You could either meet Mr Caring, or King Jackass.
  • James needs someone hot, vain and a laugh; just like him.

christopher jason hunt

• Chris is a sixteen-year-old son of Aphrodite
  • Chris likes to give the impression that he is a typical child of Aphrodite; vein and dumb but really, he a sweet and caring guy. He doesn't like hurting people, and likes to be in the company of people that he loves. He's probably one of the most down-to-Earth guys out there. He used to flirt a lot but he is completely committed to his girlfriend now. Chris likes to tell girls that they're beautiful because he knows that every girl is beautiful.
  • Chris will be one of the first to get into a fight when provoked and hates any type of injustice in the world.
  • Chris needs somebody who can make him laugh and blush.

kyle ethan knight

• Kyle is a sixteen-year-old son of Khione
  • Kyle is one of the quietest sixteen-year-old boys around, and has always lacked the confidence that many others have. He is fine around guys and will always be the one who will laugh at a joke first or suggest for them to go do something fun. Being with girls however is a completely different story and he is always blushing and looking away. He has never really been able to handle the attention that girls have always given him.
  • Yeah, funny story...Kyle has a kid.
  • Kyle needs someone that he can trust and won't start random fights, seeing as Kyle is as close to a pacifist as a Demigod can get.

keller kidd harris
  • Keller is a seventeen-year-old son of Athena
  • Keller is like a big brother to many. He is a tease, joker and likes to infuriate people to no end with his jokes and remarks. He is a very talkative boy, and enjoys luxury. He is athletic and very clever, but tends to mellow down his brains around people from other cabins unless he is trying to show off.
  • Keller has mild ADHD and his mouth is normally running away with itself, which means that he says offensive and stupid things a lot of the time. He also enjoys a fight and is often participating in them.
  • Keller needs someone he can tease without being punched.

cole daffydd llewellyn
  • Cole is a fifteen-year-old son of Poseidon
  • Cole has many negatives, which were mainly brought on from the life-changing experience of having to watch his mother be shot when he was young. He is stubborn, doesn't trust people easily and loses his temper quickly. Having said this, Cole is also a nice person and gets on well with a lot of people, even if he doesn't trust everyone straight away.
  • Cole has frequent panic attacks from the trauma of his Mother's death.
  • He needs someone that can support him as he grows up...and knows how to handle panic-attacks.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The land of plotting   The land of plotting I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Keller and Liv used to be really good friends (Back when they were both 12, or was Liv 13?) They probably should RP again
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The land of plotting   The land of plotting I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:24 pm

That would be awesome! Should we maybe make a topic at their cabin? xD
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The land of plotting   The land of plotting I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The land of plotting   The land of plotting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The land of plotting
Page 1 of 1