Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic

Go down 
+2
moon
pinkgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Empty
PostSubject: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:21 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_mwcab3FBsp1ranexao1_500

Character Index

- tiberius winters, son of aphrodite 
              calm, icy, loving

- Archer Thrush, legacy of Athena and Apollo
              loyal, hardworking, kind 

- Simon Crane, Son of Athena
              stubborn, nationalistic, naive

starred plots are muy importanto★

Last edited by Wicked. on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_lxojrsu3qN1qzbnp5o1_500
Enemy of thine enemy-
little ty has become quite the celebrity around camp. Making friends, helping others, being a wonderful person to almost everybody. That needs to backfire. I know that he already has a brother that hates him, but yes Ty needs a shit ton of drama.

Never play in the woods-
Okay so I think that Tiberius and some other campers (preferably Athena or Hecate, but I'm not picky) should go hiking in the woods and they should find a dead body. Naturally they try to find out who killed the person but then they release a curse upon themselves with deadly consequences.

Quibs-
Yes Quibs rejoyce.

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:30 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_n9zv142ydj1qa3emao7_500
Livolai-
Livolai yes rejoyce

None-
Leave a comment if you want to rp with this nerdy dork okay thanks peace out.

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:32 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_ncxwjdE4nG1tm6jmjo1_500
Times are changing-
Baby Sebastian doesn't believe that anything can hurt him. He's wrong, dead wrong, and I want to show him that not everything goes his way. He should go out with a friend somewhere on the outskirts and get bombarded by hellhounds or nymphs or something just to instill the power of fear into the boy.

Caletian-
Caletian yes rejoyce

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:34 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_m6aede5isL1qlovxso1_500
Kayla/Cas-
I don't have a ship name for them yet but whatever rejoyce.

Words are knives and often leaves scars-
So I think we all know that Cas is gonna go off the deep end, and someone should help him. Casimir is gonna join Kronos, it's inevitable, so why not sooner rather than later?

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:36 pm

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_nex27l0cDX1tqfhzjo3_250they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_nex27l0cDX1tqfhzjo4_250
Archer/Tessa-
I really want to call them Arcsa but it's like a slow burn thing but they're so goddamn cute together yes rejoice.

We're soaring, flying-
This little baby boy I can't even Archer is so cute. Oh, ignore the HSM lyrics okay. Archer would be great at riding pegasi so yes can we do this please it would just make him smile so much and he deserves happiness Archer baby.

When Oblivion is calling out your name-
okay any of you that know me know that no matter how much I love these babies I must torture them it is my job. Archer needs to freak out, like him and a friend could be sitting by the campfire eating s'mores one moment and then the next he could be having a panic attack because of what happened in his past and stuffs and yeah.

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:52 am

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_ng4b0tmQmi1u3n4sao1_500
Single-
Yes Simon is single who wants to date him?

★English Steve Rogers-
So Simon was actually born in 1902, and was probably going to die in ww1 if it hadn't been for his sister. He has no clue what anything modern is and is too stubborn to try and change. Your job in this rp is to teach him about modern things. Good luck, you'll need it.

I'll see you in the future-
baby needs friends and enemies.

Last edited by Wicked. on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:53 am

reserved
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 am

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic ?u=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m6sbubIaJ41rn0240o1_500

Plotting is now open

go nuts children.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 pm

high school musical omg I remember that
anyway daisy and cas should rp because I need someone to show daisy that things aren't always bright and dandy especially when you're a demigod
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 pm

faye would love to find a dead body help figure out who killed a person bc yeah fun fun
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 pm

yus me too i like that dead body curse plot :D
i wouldn't mind nat to join in, she needs something like this
/waitnostop what is this treachery
/don't you love dead bodies nat
/shut up summer
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:31 pm

sobs can i get in on this body plot? i'd use finnegan or trace
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:33 pm

daisy/cas-
yes this sounds good i like it.

ty/Faye/nat/FinneganorTrace
I promise we're going to do this but I got finals in two weeks and have to study

Last edited by Wicked. on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm

I can make the topic tomorrow if you would like and I just need a place :D
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:00 am

I'm trying to be active because I haven't been for a while so I would love to do more plots with you! I would love to have that plot with Sebastian. I would use Alayna or someone if your choice that I would also like to torture.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:48 am

daisy/cas-
you can yeah you can really make it anywhere idc.

ty/Faye/nat/FinneganorTrace
guys i'm on break so we're gonna do this in a time span of two weeks let's torture our characters hm yes lovely. i'm not planning on making this a major thing around the site, so it'll just be between all of them, and like this evil curse can follow at least ty around if you don't want that.

alayna/sebastian-
yes okay this works. i mean it's not so much torture because i'm not planning on majorily injuring him but more like being taught a lesson but i'll do this with you.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:41 am

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic Tumblr_ngy8q2zuiB1sqeq3do6_500

Simon is now open for plotting

go nuts children. also, nikolai, casimir, and sebastian are now inactive.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:24 pm

i must've missed your update /shot but yes lets do it who'll start??
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 pm

We can do the pegasi roleplay with archer and whoever you like. Or we can do the English steve Rogers roleplay with Simon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic   they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they don't always radio back :: wicked's plotting topic
Page 1 of 1