Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Empty
PostSubject: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:33 pm

do you recall? not long ago....

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Giphy

hey guys! so this is my new plotting topic. I haven't been very active lately, and I would like to change that because I really love this site. so if you'd like to rp with me either pm me or respond to this topic. I'll only be doing a few topics at a time because I don't want to have too many topics that I'll never get to reply to. anyway, after this small message i'll put my characters and statuses. I will also be including a bunch of plots I would like to do, they're open so I could use them for any character, also feel free to take some of the ideas for your other topics. I'll just be putting them in a spoiler because it's going to be a lot. oops. so anyway, Ii hope I'll be able to rp with you soon!

echo bailey caverly, daughter of ares; taken
reserved
daniel seth mccoy, son of apollo; not exactly sure what i' going to do with him haha
sutton chanel de luca, daughter of selene; single and ready to mingle
emily arabella thomas, daughter of zeus; taken
adaline june o'brien, daughter of hecate; single
fern trinity daniels, daughter of nemesis; who would even want to date her?
shi no tenshi, amanojaku; unavailable because she's too busy ruining people's lives

plots:

we would walk on the sidewalk,

innocent remember?

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sun May 03, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:43 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Tumblr_inline_minpx5LiiA1qz4rgp
echo caverly

•fun, fun, and more fun: I can picture echo doing most of the activities I put above it could literally be with anyone. she's always bright and happy so it doesn't matter who she's doing the activity with

•bully: someone needs to bully her. I mean sorry, but really I'd love to rp her like all depressed because she'd literally wouldn't defend herself. it'd also be cool if she had someone that might help her in the end because who doesn't love a hero?

•friends: this is the last plot for her because she desperately needs more friends. until i can firgure out how else to ruin her life she's pretty lonely so if you need someone that could use an optimistic friend, echo's your girl!!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:44 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:58 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Tumblr_mi87xm7jox1rim9seo1_500
daniel mccoy

•guy friends: daniel sadly also needs some friends. most of characters need friends considering they're all basically pretty new. but anyway i'd love if he could have some guy friends so they could do guys stuff together like football and stuff like that. girls are okay too, but i'd prefer if they'd be guys.

•competition: it'd be really funny if like for a whole day him and someone else have like small competitions throughout the day like who can eat lunch the fastest, score the most soccer goals etc. that's really it for daniel boy bc something big is going to happen to him and I don't want anything major to happen to him before then
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:10 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Tumblr_inline_mtllebgtTo1qjaok7
sutton de luca

•blind date: I could picture Sutton reluctantly going on a blind date. I'm not really sure how this would go depending on the person and how you would want it to end. It could go either way, but if it went badly it'd be great if monsters attacked and they would have to work together

•sore loser: it'd be hilarious if someone sparred her and she lost. she likes to think she's invincible when she really isn't. she'd probably want a rematch or kill her opponent. it'd be interesting to rp

•peer pressure: i'd like if someone almost made sutton try alcohol. she rarely breaks the rules because of her father so yeah. it'd be even better if she actually got drunk and did something stupid.

•teacher: if you want one of you characters to be tortured here's our chance! sutton could be their teacher that could help them with their weapon. I can already see her like "you're not eating lunch until you get this right" this could be a girl or a guy, really doesn't matter

Last edited by pinkgirl on Sun May 03, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:21 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Large
emily thomas

•friends: you know the drill

•enemy: I reallyyyyyy want someone to just piss her off someday and keeps antagonizing her until emily's had enough and electrocutes them p.s. just to verify not actually electrocute them just small electric shocks

•traveling: i'd be cool if someone went to Europe with her to visit her family and they could also visit other places and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:42 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Tumblr_n9plhkD9oO1tamzfeo1_500
adaline o'brien

•detectives: there's been a mysterious murder in new york city and there are no clues left behind. who will solve the crime? none other than demigods of course! adaline's my newest character and I think it'd be fun to do this and she's probably my best character for it. there could be a group of them maybe 3-4 demigods who stay in new york city for awhile to try a figure out who the culprit is (the murderer could even be made up like some random person off the street lol)

•roadtrip: I would absolutely love if adaline and one other person (most likely a girl) would have a roadtrip across the country to California. when they get there, they could do stuff like surfing, cliff diving etc. the other person could make her do stuff like ziplining even though she's scared of heights

•arrested: adaline is a type of girl who would go clubbing until like five a.m. and then go to a diner after. so let's say while her and a friend are out clubbing some cops think they did something and arrest them. it'd be fun to rp that because she'd probably us her powers against them

•memories: adaline was in a coma for a whole year before waking up with no memories of her past life. someone should talk about their own history and when she tell them she does have any, the other person should try to figure out her past or try to relive her past

•girl fight: someone should get on her nerves until she does something about it meaning throwing her on the ground and punching her repeatedly until someone has to break up the fight.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:48 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Large
fern daniels

•friends: someone should try to get to know fern despite how rude she is

•enemies: ha this is practically a joke because the person would start out being the enemy until fern either uses them, fights them, or just scares them

•love interest: again probably another joke but someone should be rude to her and she ends up liking them it'd be a twisted turn of events
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] Tumblr_mocuvt1kEe1rf9ulzo2_500

Shi No Tenshi

•mayhem: tenshi was originally made for operation extinction. but now she's just kinda there, and I never used her. I want to keep her so if you want any relationships ruined, someone killed, someone manipulated, etc., then she's your girl!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:07 pm

open for plotting!!
the topic is officially done and ready for you to look at. so if you'd like to rp just pm me or write a reply down below
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]   all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all we need is somebody to lean on [pink's plotting topic]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: