Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sabrina's plotting topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabrina...

sabrina...

Sabrina's plotting topic Empty
PostSubject: Sabrina's plotting topic   Sabrina's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey guys!
I WANT TO RP SO BAD. I have a charry in need of a boyfriend.

Her name is Amber. She's the daughter of Aphrodite. Amber has a very sassy personality that may strike some people at first. But she is also charming and quirky. She can be very unforgiving if someone offends her. She's very talkative and has an altogether outgoing disposition. Amber is very popular amongst her siblings, but she struggles to get others to trust her since she comes across as sly often. Amber has a burn mark across her cheek, because she got burned the fire that killed her parents. She had a rough past, and she often conceals that.

I'm really looking for a boyfriend because I need her life to have drama. Her boyfriend shouldn't be perfect and shouldn't be an idiot. I'm looking for a deeper character. Maybe broken? If you think you have someone that might fit, please reply with a description or PM me. Thanks!

-Sabrina
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

Sabrina's plotting topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabrina's plotting topic   Sabrina's plotting topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:46 pm

I have a perssooooonnnn
either one of my twins, Jordan or Andrew Bell (although I think Andrew would fit better). He's kind and caring, and he always looks out for people (but mostly Jordan). he's a son of Dionysus, and can make WINE! YAY!
I would say more, but I'm like half asleep. So yeah
Back to top Go down

Sabrina's plotting topic
Page 1 of 1