Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plotting and ploting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Plotting and ploting  Empty
PostSubject: Plotting and ploting    Plotting and ploting  I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi this is a few questions you will need to know about Austin. Please keep reading if you have a male character around the age of his age (17,16,18). I am looking for a friend so if you are interested, read the questions. A=Austin I=Interviewer

I:So Austin Smith, who's your father?
A:My father is Apollo.

I:Why did you come to CHB?
A:Well, my life wasn't fortunate. With my dad running away. And then getting a loving step dad that soon died of a stroke, leaving me with a bratty mom. So I left with my sister Amanda. She's in foster care now. So I needed a change.

I:Describe yourself.
A:Well, I am an athletic, funny and caring guy. I do have a slight temper, though. I like sports, and I like animals. I am daring and I may admit that I am a little lazy, but a LITTLE. Just a little.

I:What sports do you like?
A:I like a lot. Baseball, football, basketball, lacrosse, swimming and dodgeball.

I:Name five things you love, besides sports. Be specific.
A:Dogs, roller coasters, computer, my iPhone, and the beach.

I:Name five things you don't like. Be specific.
A:Cheerleading, glitter, pigs, brocoli and the dark.

I:Tell us what your scared of.
A:I am scared of those creepy dolls, tarantulas, chainsaw freaks, and those ugly and fat snakes. They give me goosebumbs.

I:Do you have a secret?
A:No, I am an open book. But, I can keep a secret. No matter how hard it may be.

I:Are you smart?
A:Well, I am not a A+ student, but I am smart. More like A's, A-'s and B+'s.

I:Do you have a girlfriend?
A:No, but I do have girls who are my friends, though.

I:Whats your 3 favorite subjects?
A:1. Gym
2. Science/Biology
3. Math

I:Are you a nerd, popular or just a normal one in your old school?
A:Why does this even matter? I am in CHB now. But since you asked, I am in between popular and a normal one.

I:Anything else?
A:No I think we are done. Bye!
Back to top Go down

Plotting and ploting
Page 1 of 1